One.

Kibum (범 키 범)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walk across the street, looking at the tree.

The tree that we had our first kiss, and I still remember how I was blushed until I reach my home that day. We meet when I stuck on the heavy rain and you give a ride. Then eventually we start seeing each other and how I am shocked with your straight forward action. Agreeing to be your lover was the best decision I ever did.

 

I look at the moon.

At one night, you were talking that the moon was so beautiful during night that even the thousand stars cannot compare to the beautiful moon. How you telling me how fair my skin that so beautiful like the moon. I still feel like I am embarrassed every time hearing the word moon after that.

 

I watch the children playing with the little bubbles.

The day that we had bath together. You molested my body and I could not thinking straight but just to keep going. You keep saying that you love the bubbles and foams that we had in the bath tub. The ways you treat me while we doing that, I cannot tell anyone. It is too private for me to share.

 

I was running at the street and jump on a puddle.

We had our first date together and eat ice cream. I stepped on a puddle and my left shoe was tainted with the mud. You smile and exchange your shoes with mine saying that my feet was too precious for being stain with mud. We giggled and somehow it was cute. You fit my feet’s size.

 

I take a picture with a friend and somehow he put his arm on my shoulder.

On our little escape trip, you rent a cottage and we stay there for two days, out from the hectic life. Just us and we were happy with only that. The day that we have to go back, you ask to take a picture together. Letting the camera stand and being auto timed, your hand on my waist and I tilted my head a bit to your shoulder. On the two final beeps, you kissed me and the camera snapped it.

 

I drink a glass of alcohol with ice cubes because I cannot sleep.

You molested my body again but this time, you watch my body reacting to all your touches. You did not letting me to move with all the restrain that you put, the ropes. I am shivered with how the cold of the ice cubes that you glide to my stomach and all the nice spots that make me excites. I cannot even think further after that. How sweet the alcohol taste with the mixture of our sweets.

 

I am at the juice section at

Please log in to read the full chapter