Help Me , Please (^_^)

Hannah's Bittersweet Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannah's POV

I open my eyes slowly and I felt a lot of pain on my head.There,I found myself sitting on a chair while my hand was tied together onto a thick,standing wood inside of dark room.

I panickly looking around,trying to find something sharp to cut the rope that tied my hand but I found nothing.

I didn' give up and scanning through the entire room but I still didn't see anything useful.Not even mentioned that the room doesn't have window,not even a single one.

My tears slowly falling down my cheeks.Scared,cold and hungry.Then,everything flashing through my mind.Almost everything.

 

FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO

 

 

Hannah lives in the orphanage since she was just 10 months.At the age 10,she was adopted by a god-like man named Park Jin Young.( he was the CEO of the JYPE,and later i will shorten his name into PJY ).He was the kindest man that she ever met.

PJY loved her as his own daughter,he gave everything that she wants.

Even,when Hannah was just 11,she said that she want to be a composer and songwriter and even wrote her own made song,PJY gave her a change and make it as a comeback song for his company's girl group,Wonder Girls.( ^_^ )

She lives in luxury,but she never forgot who she was.Till now,she never forget.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Her tears falling again and again even if she tries her best to not cry.It's been a long time she didn't cry like this.Because,whenever she feel sad,her friends will comfort her and give her strength.

Friends that will always be there for her even on her hard times.Friends that she always share happiness with.And again,past memories flashing again in her mind.

 

FLASHBACK A FEW YEARS AGO

She met Yerin and Jimin when they two were a freshie trainee at JY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter