1/1

Can I try to love you?

Can I try to love you?

 

Love can be good, love can be bad.
Sometimes be happy, sometimes be sad.
But it can break your heart in two,
if you love somebody,
who doesn´t love you...

 

□ □ □

Everyone in the dorm was sleeping, expect Yesung and Ryeowook. Yesung was hugging Ryeowook, who cried in his chest. „Sh, Wookie. It will heal soon.“ „H-hyung? How can you say that? A broken heart can't heal.“ „It can, trust me Wookie.“ Yesung hugged Ryeowook tighter and soon, the younger boy felt asleep in Yesungs embrance. Yesung gently placed a kiss on his forehead and lay him in the bed, putting the blanket on. It hurts Yesung to see Ryeowook like that, heart broken and that just because of a girl and it hurts him because he loves him, but he thought that Ryeowook is straight. Ryeowook didn't want to leave the dorm and Yesung stayed with him. „H-hyung?“ „Yes, Wookie?“ „Can you make something to eat?“ „Sure“ Yesung stood up and made a soup. Everyone says that he is bad at cooking, but actually he is good as Ryeowook. He brought Ryeowook the soup and Ryeowook smiled at him. „Thank you Hyung“ „You're welcome, Wookie“ They ate in silent and Ryeowook felt asleep soon after that.

□ □ □

I don't wanna be without you
I don't want a broken heart

□ □ □

Yesung was watching TV as he heard Ryeowooks phone ringing. Ryeowook got up and answered the call, standing in the door frame to the living room and Yesung could hear all. „Hi Ryeowook“ „Why are you calling Ji Eun?“ „I want to say sorry. Can we meet again?“ „After you told everyone that I go out with you? No!“ „But-“ „I said no! Bye“ Ryeowook threw the phone away and slided down the wall. Yesung immediatly went to him, sitting down next to him. Ryeowook laid his head on the olders shoulder and asked „How can a broken heart heal?“ „If you will learn to love another person“ Yesung simply answered and Ryeowook kept silent. After a while, he spoke again. „H-hyung? C-can I try to love you?“ At first, Yesung was shocked to hear his dongsaeng to say this, but he answered quickly „Of course you can“ and placed a short kiss on Ryeowooks soft lips.

□ □ □

The greatest thing
you´ll ever learn
is just to love and
be loved in return ...