Chapter 2- I HATE YOU!

Falling For Mr. Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2- I HATE YOU!

Present...

"Ya! Unnie! Unnie! Wake up! We have to go to school now." Jieun screamed at her sleeping sister while shaking her shoulders.

"Tch! Jieun-ah, it's still early for us to go to school." Seulbi said and covered her face with a pillow.

"Unnie, hurry up! We really need to go to school, I have to make sure that me and Sehun have the same classes." Jieun exclaimed

 "Aish! Don't you think Sehun's tired of seeing your face everyday? You guys are always on he same class and you always sit beside him. And not to mention the fact that you always follow him around like a lost puppy." Seulbi said, shaking her head at her little sister.

"Wae Unnie? Huh? There's nothing wrong with that. Sehun doesn't even have a girlfriend." Jieun pouted then she suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! Unnie, I forgot to tell you but Baekhyun Oppa texted me last night and he said that he's going to come here today 'cause he wants to go to school with you."

After Jieun said that, Seulbi's face became really annoyed and said, "Tc! I'm really getting pissed off with him! Why does he hae to be friends with Suho? He's just using that as an excuse to come to our house everyday."

Jieun laughed at her unnie's annoyed face, "Unnie, you should've seen your face. You look like a woman who is going through menopause."

"YA! Stop teasing me Jieun-ah! Get out of my room now, I have to get ready for school." Seulbi said while pushing her sister out of her room.

"Alright Unnie! I have to get ready too."

--

Seulbi is currenlty buttoning her school uniform when the door suddenly opened.

"Noona! Good mor---- " Baekhyun didn't finished his sentence when he saw a schocked Seulbi with her ed shirt. 

Seulbi then realized that her shirt is till ed and her bra is exposed for Baekhyun to see, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter