Chapter 1- Meeting Mr. Cold

Falling For Mr. Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 1- Meeting Mr. Cold

2 years ago...

 

Jieun woke up from her deep sleep because of the noises that’s coming from downstairs. With her eyes half open, she got up from her bed and started making her way downstairs.

---

When she arrived downstairs, she heard that the noises are coming from the living room, she saw her cousin Suho, with his friends and some unfamiliar faces she haven’t seen before.

“Oh! Jieun-ah, you’re awake! Come here, I’m gonna introduce you to my friends.” Suho said

It’s kinda embarrassing for her to meet them with her bed her and her pajamas, but she came to them anyway.

“Jieun-ah, you really look like a zombie!” Baekhyun said while pointing and laughing at her.

“YA! Baekhyun Oppa! I just woke up okay? And besides it’s not my fault that I woke up because of you. It’s so early, yet  you’re loud. Tch.” Jieun  said while playfully rolling her eyes at him, she had met him before and instantly became close to him because he always visits their house to hang out with Suho.

“HAHAHAHA! You’re right Baekhyun! She does look like one.” Chanyeol said while also laughing at her, just like Baekhyun, Chayeol often comes to their house so she is also very close to him.

“Alright. Stop it you two, it’s embarrassing Jieun. Anyways, I’d like you to meet  D.O.” Suho pointed at the guy with heart shaped lips.

“Hello! I’m Jieun. Nice to meet you.” Jieun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter