One

Here comes danger

Krystal was in a practice room with her song sheets for the piano,her music teacher Mr.Kim came in and admiring her playing. "Krystal my dear your such a talented woman just like your sister." Mr.Kim said and sit next to her with a smile she smile back and wrote in her notebook "Thank you." "I'm pretty sure your sister would be happy seeing you playing." he said and she nodded, Krystal's older sister Jessica died in there house with her parents when she was young. "Well Krystal I will see you tomorrow and don't forget practice." Mr.Kim made an okay sign and so did Krystal and left the room.

"Come on Jungkook just one more." Jhope asked for another shot and Jungkook shooked his head they were in a underground club in Seoul. "Hyung I'll be leaving." Jungkook said to Jin and he nodded and left the club. Jungkook walking into the late night of Seoul which is particularly dangerous,while he was walking he heard a whimper "Wow you have some saxy legs." a drunk man touched Krystal's thigh she whimpered more and then two men started ripping her clothes and she cried louder "Hey let her go!" Jungkook yelled "What is a widdle a boy gonna do." the man teased and the two men laugh Jungkook had anger in him. He started beating them with his bloody strength, he finished attacking them with dirty clothes and turned to Krystal that on the ground blackout. He approach to her picked up her bag and carry her bridal style to there masion.

Krystal Pov 

The sunlight blazed to me with a bad head pain,I rubbed my eyes and sat up I just noticed this isn't my room. "Hey wake her up Jungkook." "Why me?!" "Just do it" I panicked and heard voices outside of the room. The door opened and revealed an handsome young man "Your awake?" he asked really coolly and I nodded "Well just come down and eat also, here's some clothes." he left the clothes onto the bed and left the room.