Play Dead

Play Dead

Today, Jin was feeling an extra dose of giddy. Therefore, he decided to play a prank on his girlfriend, Y/N, who was currently editing videos for her YouTube channel. At first, he had only planned to slightly scare his girlfriend, but he became more daring as time progressed. Letting his fellow members know about his prank, they offered insight on what he should do. Jimin, JungKook and V suggested putting fake insects in her food, but they soon deemed she would not even notice. Rap Monster and J-Hope thought of making it seem like he fell out of the apartment window, which was, as they decided, going a little overboard. That idea then led to Suga suggesting that Jin fall down the stairs and pretend to be dead. The others members agreed, and the planning commenced.
With a little fake blood and a well-placed Jin, the prank was in motion. The members placed cameras at different angles to capture the impending reaction. "We can upload this to her channel later," Suga says, a wicked smile on his face. 
Which brings us to the present, in which Jin is oddly positioned on the apartment stairs, fake blood smeared on his skin and clothes. The members hide in their spots, and Rap Monster gives the cue. 
Jin shouts and pounds the stairs with his fist to make it seem real. Minutes pass, and Y/N has yet to reveal herself. "Yah, Jin-hyung. Where is she?" Rap Mon whispers from behind the couch. Jin slightly shakes his head. "Is she editing?" Suga asks. Jin then nods his head and Suga smacks a hand on his forehead. "Pabo, if she's editing it means she has her headphones on!" Suga exlaims, yet still keeping a whispered tone. "What do we do, hyung?" JungKook asks, a little lost. 
Jin continues to shout and scream for another 5 minutes. Its a surprise and a miracle that the neighbors havent called 911.
After his 100th shout (honestly he lost count after 10), there was the sound of a click and the door opens. Y/N steps out of the darkly lit room, her eyes trying to focus. "Jin-oppa what's with all the noise?" Y/N asks, rubbing her eyes in the process. When her hands move away from her eyes, Y/N finally sees her boyfriend laid out awkwardly on the stairs, blood pooling near his head. Her eyes widen, and she quickly runs to her boyfriends side. "Jin, Jin, wake up!" She shouts as she continually shakes him. Her cries are interrupted by a snicker and the members soon reveal themselves, smiles spreading across their faces. "Guys, what are- never mind that. Help me with Jin! We need to get him to a hospital!" Y/N shouts and attempts to lift her boyfriend. By then, not even Jin can keep a straight face, and bursts out laughing. 
"Jin-oppa!" Jin sits up, still laughing. "What the hell is going on?" Y/N asks, now feeling a little annoyed but relieved that her boyfriends remains unharmed. "Its a prank, jagiya," Jin replies. 
Realization strikes Y/N like a slap to the face, and she throws her fist at Jin's shoulder,  proceeding to each member. "You jerks! You scared the hell out of me!" Y/N shouts. Jin stands, and makes his way to his girlfriend. "Im sorry, jagi. Please forgive me. I love you~" Jin says while eveloping Y/N in his long arms. 
The members pretend to vomit as they take their leave. "So jagi, do you forgive me?" Jin asks, hope glimmering in his eyes. Y/N looks up at him and smiles. She places both hands on either cheek and leans in. Their lips are inches apart when Y/N whispers, "Clean this mess up. You're sleeping on the couch," and she enters her room again and slams the door.

 

 

The End~

A/N: Sorry it's incredibly short. It was originally meant for my friend, and she doesn't read a lot. Oh, and if you see an acutal name that isn't replaced with Y/N let me know, although im pretty sure i got them all haha. Hope you enjoyed. Again, sorry it's short~ This story was based on an acutal prank done. If you wanna watch it....heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzNLxaoJfg