Mall/hallway of mall/stores

Define Love

Yumi waited in the car for yui as she open the door and sat down yui came.

"Which store you wanna go to?"Yumi asked."Sure."Yui said.Yumi drove off and they talked through out the whole ride.

"What do you wanna be?"Yumi asked her."A singer."Said yui."You going to audition?"She asked yui.

"I might if they still hand out papers in Japan."Yui said."Where do you wanna sing at?"Yumi asked her.

"South Korea."She said.When they got there they both got out of the car and entered the mall.

First,they went to the store that had skinny jeans and blouses."What about this?"Asked yumi.Yui went outside of the store and took a peice of paper.

"Free audition??"She said."Yui."Said yumi."Oh sorry yumi,I saw this paper and i wanted to audition."Said yui."At where??"Said yumi."South Korea.

"She said."Well,when is it?"Asked yumi."This friday and its Tuesday today right?"Said yui.As for mblaq they traveled to japan and decided to go to the mall.

"Hyung,you guys hungry yet??"Asked Joon."No."Said G.O."Yes."Said Mir."Oh come on,I'm hungry too."Said joon.

As he was walking Yui and yumi decided to go to another store and she was talking to yumi and joon was still looking and talking to G.O.

When they were walking Yui bumped into joon."Oh,sorry."She said."Its ok."Said joon.Yui didn't know that it was Mblaq and just kept on walking.

Joon got up and saw her card with phone number,picture,address.'Wait!"He yell but she dissapear."Yui Sayuri."He said to himself.

While the others left without him."Hey guys Wait up!"He said.Yui and yumi went to the dresses.

They searched for awhile and yui found the outfit that she wanted to wear at the audition.

She bought a short knee's dress that was purple with beads around the neck.She went to the cash register.The lady checked it and said "$10.00,please."Yui looked in her purse but she couldn;t find it.

Yui's POV

"Oh no!!Where's my walet!!??

Yui kept on searching in her purse and tried to think where it went for a while.

Then she got it,"Oh no!The guy and me when we bumped into eachother i probly dropped it and he picked it up."

End of POV

"Yumi,can you do me a favor?"Yui asked.

"Yea sure what?"Yumi said.

"Can you buy me this dress."Yui asked.

"Sure,how much?"Yumi asked.

"$10.00."She said.Yumi gave her $10.00 and went on searching."Ok,sorry here you go."She said."Alright thank you for shopping."The lady said."Your welcome."Said yui and went to yumi."Your done?"Asked yui."Yea,let's go."Yumi said.

(MBLAQ)

"Hyung!!That girl that you just bumped into is hot!"Said Thunder.

"Pshh,are you kidding me?"Said G.O.

"I'm not talking to you so shut up."Said thunder.Joon kept on looking at the picture and took out his phone to call her.

(YUI)

(RANG!!RANG!!)

"Hello??"She said.

"Oh,Umm...Is this Yui sayuri??"Joon asked.

"Umm...Yes??What do you want??"She asked him."You dropped your wallet when we got bumped into eachother."Joon said.

"Ohh,ok where are you?"She asked."I could stop at a cafe close to the dress shop?"He said.

"Ohh,Ok i'll be there,bye."She said."Yumi,Imma be out for a while."She said and left."Ok..."She said.Yui went out and walked to find joon and she still didn't know that he called her.

Yui saw the cafe and called him again."Where are you sitting?"She asked."Right here."He yelled.Yui went closer and looked at his face,joon took off his glasses and yui saw his face.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter.Sorry,it's kinda lame....