Perfect Match

Perfect Match

 

Changmin couldn't not to spy on his sister's bachelorette party. He couldn't just left his sister have fun with her friends in some host club, all alone, without his protecting arms and eyes. It was already hard for him to let her get married to her boyfriend. So when he heard about bachelorette party he almost freaked out (his father too, but after being glared at his wife, he calmed down). He couldn't accept it. His precious sister, going without him, to some club full of males. He heard what they do there, so he was strictly against it, yet no one hears him. And because of this, he was now in that host club, hiding himself behind a pillar, wearing a dress and blond wig and makeup. His eyes were hawking over a small group of girls, especially at one girl, his precious sister.

"Changmin stop it and sit down." His friend Victoria complained as she tugged Changmin's blue dress. She was the one who dressed Changmin and make him look like a girl. It wasn't hard, because Changmin have mix of pretty and handsome face.

"Did you see that?! He touched her hand!" Changmin almost yelled, as he bit onto the hem of his jacket.

"He only gave her champagne. Sit down finally." Victoria successfully pulled Changmin away from his stalking position and they sat down. "She is an adult, soon wife, you can't always look at her."

"I can!" Changmin's eyes widen and he stiffen. "I will always be next to her." His eyes narrowed, looking at his sister's every move.

He was looking at his sister for more than an hour. In the mean time, he rejected some host's entertainment and drank few glasses of juice that Victoria would give him, as she herself, had a party of her own with few hosts. He needed to pee, but he didn't want to leave his sister alone with those bathrooms, so he asked Victoria to look after his sister (which Victoria actually didn't do) and dashed to the bathroom. In his haste, he forgot that he was cross dressing and stepped into male bathroom.

After doing his business, he went to wash his hands. He was about to turn on the water when he heard a gasp behind him. Startled, he jumped and turned the water on at the full blast. The water splashed all over Changmin's dress.

"I'm sorry!" The man behind Changmin apologized, as he knew it was his fault Changmin get startled. He moved closer to Changmin and reached for the faucet. Changmin yelped as he felt body closer to his and moved away, making the water splash onto the other man as well.

"I'm sorry!" Changmin shrieked when Ryeowook managed to turn off the water.

"It's ok." Shorter male (as Changmin noticed and gorgers one) smiled as he shrug the water from his suit. Changmin, attempting to dry the other, dabbed few paper towels into the other's wet suit.

"Let me." Changmin said as he has done his task.

"You need to dry your beautiful dress more." The man in the suit said and he too dabbed the paper towel into Changmin's dress. Changmin was mesmerized by the other's concern over his dress and was in small daze. His trance was suddenly interrupted when the other man's moved his hand dangerously close to Changmin's crotch. Fearing of being exposed of cross dressing, Changmin showed the other's hand aside.

"It's ok, I will manage from here." Changmin smiled charmingly and blushed hard when the other smiled at his radiantly. They dried themselves as good as they could. Silence greets them as they ended their task. They shared glances and blushed hard. Both feeling attraction for the other.

"Ryeowook, get back to work!" Some host entered the bathroom and said it, when he spotted shorter male in a suit.

"Will be right back Hae." Ryeowook, the man in the suit said, and his friend Hae left Changmin and him alone in the bathroom again. Changmin and Ryeowook looked at each other.

"I need to come back to work." Ryeowook said as he threw the paper towel in the bin. He glanced at Changmin. His chocolate colored eyes roamed over the tall figure of the other. He felt attraction towards Changmin. Changmin's pretty face, his slim legs were gorgeous and his figure was to die for. Chagmin's small were at the same eye sign as Ryeowook's eyes. He could only move closer, wrap his arms around Changmin's waist and bury...

"I think you should. Thank you for your help and I'm sorry once again." Changmin said and smiled shyly. Ryeowook couldn't surpass his own smile to show up. He chuckled at how adorable Changmin looked for him.

"Maybe you want me to pay for the cleaner for your dress?" Ryeowook stepped closer and his breath halted when Changmin locked his gaze with his.

"It's ok, really." Changmin said and Ryeowook bid him goodbye. He passed Changmin and went out.

Changmin had to calm down his fast beating heart before he came back to Victoria.

 

***

The bachelorette party didn't even end, when Changmin came back. He sat next to Victoria, who was flirting with some host.

Changmin glanced towards his sister, but he wasn't as much jealous or furious anymore. His mind was more occupied with the picture of the handsome host named Ryeowook. And Changmin couldn't surpass his shock when that gorgeous man sat next to him and handed him a drink.

"Mind to talk to me?" Ryeowook smiled charmingly at Changmin and the cross-dressed man could only gulp down the drink Ryeowook gave him.

"I don't." Changmin stuttered his answer and suddenly the world around his blurred and only Ryeowook and his words and voice were important for Changmin.

"Tell me something about yourself." Ryeowook poured a drink into Changmin's glass.

And just like that, they started talking with each other, completely ignoring the world around them. Only Ryeowook and Changmin were important.

 

***

Ryeowook knew he broke the host club rule, when he handed Changmin his personal phone number and met the other few times after their first meeting in the host club. He knew if his boss find out, he would be kicked out, but Ryeowook didn't care about it. Something in Changmin made him break every rule, only to be with Changmin. He knew he felt attracted toward the tall gorgeous Changmin and he developed it into love, but didn't know how to confess.

"What are you thinking of?" Changmin, dressed in pink, cocktail dress asked, as he took a sip of the coffee he ordered. They were currently in the coffee shop on their short fifth date. They had few longer ones, but today, they meet only to chat and drink coffee, as Changmin had to come back to work.

Changmin didn't say that he was a man to Ryeowook. He wanted to say it, but somehow, every time he tried, something come up, or he just couldn't bring his courage to do it. He knew he had a crush on Ryeowook from the first day they met, and it become a love as times by. Ryeowook was perfect in Changmin's eyes. He was witty like him, cute, funny and mostly mature and understanding. They could talk for hours on the phone or one their dates about everything and nothing. Changmin could talk about environment then minute later laugh at silly pictures of cats, and both wouldn't feel awkward at all.

"About how pretty you look today." Ryeowook smirked when Changmin choked on his drink. He loved to complement the taller beauty. He didn't mind that Changmin was much taller than him. He liked it.

"So greasy..." Changmin wrinkled his nose disapproved, but his red cheeks said he liked the complement. "I look plain." He added and Ryeowook was about to disagree, when his attention get stolen by some girl that was waving at them from the outside of coffee shop. He noticed it was Victoria- girl he met in the host club, Changmin's friend. The girl entered the coffee shop and stood up before their table, clearly surprised.

"Changmin? Why you are looking like that?" Victoria asked then widen her eyes, when Changmin stood up quickly and covered , so she wouldn't say more.

"I'm on a date. I wanted to look pretty." Changmin shot a warning to his friend then smiled to Ryeowook uneasily. He excused himself and left Ryeowook, to go to the bathroom with Victoria.

There, Changmin explained to Victoria why he is dressed like that. At first his friend laughed at how silly he was. Then  she comforted Min, when he started to say that he can't say to Ryeowook that he is a male, when Ryeowook was attracted towards female. Changmin was sure that Ryeowook would freak out and cut all ties with him. And Changmin couldn't even image it. He loved Ryeowook and didn't want to lose him.

"You know you will eventually have to tell him? You can't build a relationship based on a lie." Victoria said and she patted Changmin's arm.

"I know, just...not know. I know how it will end. I want to spend more time with him." Changmin's shoulder's drop.

"Changmin, you have to tell him. Better today, when you two didn't do anything yet." She said and Changmin blushed hard. "No..." She gasped when Changmin looked everywhere but not at her.  "You slept with him?!"

"No! We just kissed." Changmin's face was as red as tomato.

"Kissed? Or make out?" Vistoria's eyes narrowed and chuckled when Changmin tried hard to surpass grin to show up.

"You already know, so why you ask." Changmin glanced at Victoria. the girl chuckled and patted Changmin's back.

"Boy, you act quick." She joked and Changmin smiled at her sheepishly. "Act quick by telling him. Who knows, maybe he will be ok with it?"

"I doubt it." Changmin gloomed suddenly.

"Just try." She encouraged his friend. Then both of them exit the bathroom and Changmin done what his friends told him to. He asked Ryeowook to go with him for a walk and the host agreed.

Changmin and Ryeowook bid goodbye to Victoria who stayed in the coffee shop and both headed to the park.

***

Ryeowook knew that something was off with Changmin. As soon as both Changmin and Victoria left the bathroom, one glance and Ryeowook knew. Now both Changmin and him were walking around the park and Ryeowook could feel the tension around them.

"We will talk or just walk around?" Ryeowook tried to easy the atmosphere. He run a hand down Changmin's back to easy the other. It didn't helped because Changmin tensed even more.

"Actually I wanted to tell you something." Changmin began. He bite his lip and tried not to look at Ryeowook.

The host started to get worried. He knew Changmin was gorgeous and could have everyone. Maybe he wanted to end their relationship that they started to just build? Ryeowook couldn't image not having Changmin around. He felt so comfortable with the other, as if he knew him all his life.

"Ok, talk." Ryeowook said worried. Changmin looked around them and spotted a huge tree. The tree's branches would hide them from everyone.

"Let's go there." Changmin took Ryeowook's hand and guided them to the tree. Once under it, Changmin faced Ryeowook.

"I wanted to do it before but couldn't bring myself to." Changmin began and bite his lip. His worried expression looked more seductive to Ryeowook and the host wrapped his arms around Changmin's waist.

"We are just in the beginning stage of our relationship, but if you want we can do it here." Ryeowook smirked, when Changmin widen his eyes shocked.

"No, no... not that." Changmin frantically waved his hands before Ryeowook's face.

"Then?" Ryeowook asked, still having his arms around Changmin. The taller beauty pushed Ryeowook a little and stepped backward. That action made them both nervous.

"You remember our first meeting?" Changmin asked, making Ryeowook confused.

"Yes in the host club, you were spying on your sister. You look gorgeous in that dress, not like you don't today too." Ryeowook complemented and Changmin blushed.

"Thanks, but... remember where we met?"

"In the male's bathroom. Why you ask?" Ryeowook frown his brows even more confused.

"You never asked me what I was doing there..." Changmin looked down at his pink shoes. How he could wear pink color, where he hated it. What power of love can do.

"As I recall you were washing your hands there."

"Yes but in male bathroom?!" Changmin shrieked, too stressed and anxious to be rational. "I'm wearing a dress, I look like a woman. I went to male bathroom don't you see it weird?"

"Emmm... no?" Ryeowook mumbled confused. He met a lot of weird or extraordinary people, so he get use to everything, that other's would call unnatural.

"I went to male bathroom! Why I went to male bathroom?!" Changmin yelled. He couldn't be calm anymore. He wanted to yell everything to Ryeowook. "I went there because I'm male!" Changmin yelled then covered his lips with his palms.

He said it, he said words he was so dreadful of saying. Changmin looked at Ryeowook shocked face. It's done, they are no longer together. There is no future for them.

Changmin's eyes blurred from tears when Ryeowook suddenly looked at him. The host frowned his brows and said:

"I know. You thought I didn't?" Changmin's jaw dropped. He coudln't believe it.

"You...you did?" He stuttered and looked at his hand that Ryeowook reached to held.

"From the very beginning. Remember where you were all wet and I helped you to get dry? I touched something that wasn't supposed to be there if you were female." Ryeowook chuckled and kissed Changmin's palm.

"And I thought...you...I was sure you liked me as a girl." Changmin started to shake and tears started to appear in his eyes. Seeing how worried Changmin looked about it, Ryeowook hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I fell in love with you, not in what you wear or look like. I don't mind what you wear as long as you love me too and are willing to be with me." Ryeowook too started to have tears in his eyes. He could tell Changmin was really worried about it. Changmin nodded his head and kissed Ryeowook's cheek, then nose and lastly lips.

"I love you too. I was so worried you liked me only as a girl and would be disgusted if I was a male. "

"Silly, I love you in any form." They hugged tighter and smiled relieved at each other.  They pecked their lips lovingly and chuckled when they wiped each other tears.

"So it means I can wear my normal clothes?" Changmin asked after minute of silent.

"I thought you were wearing dresses in daily basic." Ryeowook said confused.

"I  was wearing dresses only when I was meeting you. I wear normal clothes, not dresses. That night in the host club was only exception. They wouldn't make me enter the host club if I wasn't acting as a woman."

"Now as you say it. I'm curious how you look without  a dress." Ryeowook's palms roamed around Changmin's back, eyes darkly looking at the other.

"I  can wear my normal clothes next time we will see each other."

"No, I mean, ok....but I was wondering how you looks like without any clothes." Ryeowook's seductive eyes met with Changmin's and he grinned at the other. Changmin gasped but soon smirked at his shorter lover.

"Want to find out?" Changmin flirted and his lips. He waited for that invitation from the first day they met. Now, as he cleared their misunderstanding, he was ready to step into the new level of their relationship. "Sadly, I have to go to work soon."

"Then after work. I have the day off. Lets met in my apartment." Ryeowook eagerly said and Changmin couldn't say no to it. As his agreement, he leaned and captured Ryeowook's lips with his.

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you like it Lin!!!! All for you :)

100 years of living for you!