02.

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think it's painful to give birth?" Juhyun asked out of the blue, staring at the scene playing in front of her.

 

"Well, I don't know and I'd probably never know." Luhan chuckled, running his fingers at the length of Juhyun's arm. Juhyun felt goosebumps feeling his warm hands on her bare arms.

 

Juhyun pursed her lips. So blunt.

 

"Do you know that I still feel sick the morning? Some kind of morning sickness…." The hint was obvious now.

 

"Have you visited the doctor? You should cure that sickness before it worsens." Luhan said a bit crossed. He was always like this when she was feeling ill.

 

 

Juhyun pouted. She was feeling more determined to hint him of her pregnancy now. Luhan had no sense with this kind of thing, sometimes. He had only one serious relationship before her after all. Sitting up, Juhyun reached for the magazine featuring some baby clothes. She turned to the page where an overall in different colors was pictured.

 

"Which color do you think is better? I'm planning to buy-"

 

  "I know you adore your niece and nephew, the twins so much but you don't have to buy them clothes every time you plan on visiting them. Joy and Sehun are doing a great job clothing them." He chortled. Luhan was, as usual good at ruining the moment. Juhyun's lips formed a thin line, she was already feeling frustrated. She had just wanted to tell him that she was pregnant.

 

But Juhyun wasn't going to give up.

 

Now, she had reached up for a book with baby names listed on it. She bought it, together with the magazine as soon as she heard the news. Juhyun turned the page and stopped somewhere.

 

"Luhan," Juhyun tapped Luhan's leg.

 

"Hmmm?" He replied. Juhyun pursed her lips.

 

"Which name do you think is better?" She had now inched closer to him.

 

"Do you think Allison is a nice name?"

 

"How about Angela?" Juhyun said a little too enthusiastically.

 

Luhan turned to her and cocked his head to one side, amusement playing in eyes. He raised one eyebrow as he regarded her with a smile.

 

"Baby" He started. "Are you planning to change name now?"

 

"Trust me, Juhyun is a perfect name. You don't need to change your name."

 

Juhyun mentally face palmed. She would've felt happy if not for the fact that Luhan was getting the wrong notion. The man was exasperating. He didn't have any sense at all. Juhyun felt defeated. God, she couldn't take his innocence, if it was called innocence at all. She could feel heat swirl from her belly to her cheeks-from agitation.

 

Juhyun feeling frustrated, stood up and threw her arms in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter