01.

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being married for almost half a year, Juhyun still felt that everything hadn't sunk in yet. She still couldn’t believe she was sharing the same bed-doing that- with the man she had loathed before. She still couldn't believe she was living in the same house with the aloof and stern, Luhan. Heck, she couldn't even believe she fell in love with the exasperating man. The thought had always made her cringe. They were the polar opposites after all. Not until two days ago, when she had discovered that she was with a child, that she was actually pregnant.

 

"How are you little one?" Juhyun smiled, touching her still flat belly.

 

 Juhyun had decided to go to her doctor, two days ago for a checkup, she was feeling unwell for almost for over a week now-especially in the morning and she couldn't figure out why. At first, she thought her body was just shocked of the extreme weather changes that were happening frequently- in the morning, it would be really sunny then suddenly it would rain. But she realized it wasn't like that, she could feel something in her body. So she decided to visit her doctor, not delaying for another day. After a series of tests, the doctor announced that she was perfectly fine. So she had asked why she was feeling sick then. Ms. Kim beamed at her and shook her hand.

 

Congratulations Mrs. Lu, you're going to be a mommy soon, were Ms. Kim’s her exact words. Juhyun felt dizzy hearing the news. She could feel her stomach welling up, her chest suddenly felt constricted. Happiness, joy, excitement-she could feel roller coaster of feelings hearing those words. She's pregnant! She was having a baby with Luhan! Was learning that you were pregnant this exhilarating?

 

Juhyun sighed, she hadn't told Luhan about it. How could she? He was still in a business trip in Jeju. She didn't want to tell it on the phone. She wanted to see his reaction. But she would not wait too long, he's going home tomorrow morning. The thought had made her heart leap, she hadn't seen him for a while and she was missing his warmth and his sometimes sweet nature. She was feeling lonelier each day he was away. Yes, he was aloof and stern in all possible way but he was certainly not a bad person, Juhyun had realized. Most of the time, he was staid but when they're alone he was unappetizingly sweet. And Luhan had changed, he used to have a stone for a face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter