Wanna Bet?

Stop Eye Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was feeling restless. He was happy he is partners with Kyungsoo, but it's not exactly going as he hoped it would. He tried talking to the guy but he just won't bother.

"Kyungie." He called Kyungsoo, using a finger to nudge him. All he got was a glare.

"Im sorry." He apologized. He didn't know what brought on this mood swing, he has not clue.

 

" off."

 

Now, he didn't pegged Kyungsoo as the swearing type. He pegged him as cute and cuddly, squishy cheek, wide eyed cute puppy type. He didn't expect swearing but it sure did turn Jongin on. 'That was so hot' he thought. After he got over how hot it sounded, Jongin began to really wonder why Kyungsoo was suddenly mad at him.

Turning his back slightly on Kyungsoo, he texted his cousin and Suho to ask what should he do.

 

Group chat : [Kool Kidz]

Kai: Sehun, Suho Hyung, help.

Suho: okay, Sehun, you owe me 100,000 Won.

Sehun: later.

Sehun: Yah! Kim Kai! What's happening there. It's too bad we're on different busses, we can't see you get beat up by Kyungsoo.

Kai: You guys saw that? And why do you owe Suho Hyung 100,000 Won?

Suho: Yes, we did, my friend. Yes we did. It was awesome!

Suho: and we had a bet that you'll ask for advice, and here we are. So I'm 100,000 richer now!

Kai: such loyalty you jerks.

Sehun: what did you do anyways? Why did Kyungsoo punch you? Not that I'm angry about it, it was awesome.

Suho: yeah what did you do Kai?

Kai: well, he asked asked if I had a partner and I said yes- Sehun.

Sehun: you were a jerk there. He answered so immediately, Suho hyung, I think Kyungsoo felt rejected.

Kai: will you let me finish?

Suho: go on kai.

Kai: but then I ran to him and took it back.

Sehun: because I told him so.

Kai: will you shut up?

Suho: dont mind this retard, go on.

Sehun: why am I a retard.

Kai: then I told him that I can be his partners now.

Kai: but he refused.

Sehun: why am I he retard??

Kai: then he punched me.

Sehun:Yah! Am I being ignored?

Suho: what exactly did you guys say? I think we're missing something here.

Kai: lemme think.

Sehun: seriously, Kai's the stupid one for angering baby soo, why am I a retard.

Kai: im back.

Kai: I said "I'll be your partner"

Kai: then he said "i thought you had a partner. Go back to him."

Kai: then I said "well sehun had a partner already. So im yours now."

Kai: then he punched me.

Suho: are you stupid? There's your answer.

Sehun: yeah Kai! There's your answer! So now you're the retard. Right Suho hyung?

Kai: what? How did you know the answer? What's the answer?

Suho: then what did Kyungsoo say afterwards? We kinda saw him spoke something after he punched you, which was awesome by the way.

Sehun: what? No one reads my inputs?

Kai: he said "so im only second option? Heol. Go die and rot." Then he walked away.

Suho: how can you not know why he's mad, you stupid. It's because you made him feel like a second choice! You just agreed to be his partner because Sehun was unavailable!! Stupid!


(Group chat end)


Jongin didn't even bothered checking what the others had to say. He just wanted to apologize.

"Kuungsoo, Im sorry, I was just joking. You weren't a second choice." He said softly, he didn't want everybody in the bus to hear them so he just whispered. Kyungsoo just scoffed at him. He really was frustrated with how things are going right now. He knew he needed something big to apologize with. Kyungsoo was just texting on his phone, not minding him at all.

"Kyungsoo.."

"Kyungie"

"Soo"

"Do Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo, if you don't accept my apology right now, I'll shout here inside the bus."

Kyungsoo just laughed at him again.

"Do what you want. That's what you're good at, right?" He said. Although it hurts to hear him say that, Jongin mustured up courage for what he's about to do and peace of mind to endure the embarrassment that he'll have to face afterwards.

He knelt on his seat and raised his arms up high, earning looks from nearby students.

 

"DO KYUNGSOO! IM SORRY FOR MY WRONG DOING! I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AND I AM REFLECTING ON MY ACTIONS!!!"


He shouted at the top of his lungs, making everyone in the bus look at him. He saw few people he know and instantly felt embarrassed. Everyone knew him as Kim Kai, famous, cool, and charismatic. Not this.

"Waaaa. How romantic! I wish he'll do that to me!" Few girls chuckled. The boys found it pathetic while the girls were gushing on him. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, just looked at him blankly and looked away.

He was decided to keep this up until Kyungsoo forgave him. He didn't expect him to drag it out, but since he was there, he decided to take the extra mile.

After 5 minutes, the novelty of the scene was gone and only the guys near them spare them glances. Kyungsoo was still texting on his phone, Jongin wanted to hurl the damn thing away.

"Get down from there." He heard Kyungsoo, voice not quite hard toned, but not exactly normal.

"Do you forgive me then?" He asked, Kyungsoo glared up at him again.

"No." He said flatly.

"Then I will stay this way until you do." He said, looking straight ahead, his honorifics were perfectly respectful.

"Suit yourself." Kyungsoo said then plugged his earpods on.

Jongin willed himself to continue. He's never done anything remotely close to this because he find such things pathetic. Now all he wants was Kyungsoo's forgiveness. The guy was special to Jongin, so he intended to be forgiven.

 


Twenty minutes have passed and still not forgiveness. He cant feel his arms since 5 minutes ago, and he is pretty sure his knees are bruised because the hand rest of the seat was digging onto him. He never knew Kyungsoo could be this cold, he was still determined to earn the boy's forgiveness so he can do this all day. He sure hope not.

 

Thirty minutes since he started when he finally got something out of Kyungsoo.

"Okay! Okay! I forgive you now, just seat the hell down!" Kyungsoo told him, eyes back to their soft and owl eye self.

Relief overcame his system. He never knew he'd do this for someone, but then he knew he truly earned Kyungsoo's forgiveness. The look on the boy's eyes says so.

The people on the bus roared with hoorah's and applause. They congratulated "Athlete Kai" for completing his marathon.

"Yah, kwaenchana?" Kyungsoo asked him, eyes darting from one arm to another, as if he was hit by something. Jongin thanked the heavens and went with the flow.

"Ouch! It hurts, Kyungie! It feels like it's gonna fall off! It hurts so bad!" He whined, pouting his lips. Kyungsoo smacked his arms slightly, scolding him.

"Well who told you to do that for thirty minutes? Are you crazy? You brought this upon yourself Jongin! Stop whining!" He whisper shouted at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter