♔ Chapter 1 ♔

♔Love Iɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ♔

                                            

 

  Beep Beep Beep!!    I hear the sound of the microwave calling to me I hurried and got up and ran to my precious food waiting for me to be digested only to feel a sharp pain all over my body "Aish damn it, it was just a dream" I said to myself while getting off the floor after falling out of bed again. "hahaha what an idiot you fell out of your bed again nana when will you ever be smart" says the person whose standing in front of my doorway. I told you not to call me that (=.=) when will you learn how to pronounce someone's name correctly sori. "Whatever nerd" she says as she does her annoying "model walk" down the stairs. I scratch my head in annoyance ugh what's her problem "why can't people fall out of their beds its a free country whos the idiot now" I said out loud purposely for her to hear me "I heard that you fatbrained nerd!" she yells from downstairs. I smile to myself as i sit back down on my comfortable bed glancing over at the clock that made me fall out of my bed it reads 7:45... CRAP! Im screwed school starts at 8 on the mark and it takes at least 10 mins to walk there i havent even gotten ready yet I ran to my closet and looked for my uniform <--- (girls uniform guys----->  with any type of outter layer wear)

           I found my uniform and quickly striped and changed and ran to my bathroom to wash up i looked at the mirror only to see a panda face looking back at me Omo i said thank god i still have a couple of mins left maybe ill just super dash to school  3 mins later oh my god im out of breath pe curse you i pouted Im still far from school you know what its okay not like its illegal to be late to school every once in a while i told myself as i calmed down and collected my breath suddenly i see a limo zoom past me  Sighh rich kids nowadays. I slowly make my way to school while listening to my favorite song Coffe shop by Bap. ~Monday Tuesday everyday~ i hummed along as the song plays on. As the song was reaching an end i finally made it to the outer part of my school (sidenote my school is a private school filled with wealthy middle classes and rich kids)

           By the gate it was filled with girls screaming and crowding around the limo i saw a few moments ago. Probably just some rich  handsome guy again girls these day gotta control themselves.. oh well not any of my buisness. I ran towards the entrance (gate) and try to squeeze my self through the bunch of squealing girls crowding the limo. Finally getting into school i noticed everyone is outside not inside their classes why i thought doesnt school start at 8? I look at my phone 8:30 what the heck is going on. Actually this is a good thing ill just go to class and nobody will know that i was late because im here now and they arnt i smiled to myself and walked peacefully to lit class   I got to class quickly since it was the nearest building to the gate, where everyone is at which i dont want to know why. i open the door and went to the seat by the window which was the view of the other side of the buildings away from the gate and noise. why did i even bother coming to class if this was going to happen? ~growl~ aissh my stomach skipped my breakfeast today just to get here and not be late =.=  i sat there complaining to myself. Im just going to take a little nap  As I started to drift off to sleep i hear the door opening eh probably just classmates as i completely let myself relax. 

 

(Someone's Pov) I slowly opend the door quiet as possible and walked in my lit class i sighed and thought to myself thank god no one followed me. I  turned around and to my surprise there was a girl with her head down far back in the room. What the hell? i said while i slowly inch towards the girl and bent down to take a closer look at her face i got scared almost screamed she looked like Ju on Oh my god (@-@) i said under my breath. I quietly took the seat next to her and moved her hair outta her face.Wow.. shes quite cute.. and her hair is so soft.. smells like cherryblossms. I didn't know what my body was doing but before i knew it my hand touched her cheeks and they were soft like mochi *-* As i was touching her cheeks she slowly stirred in her sleep and momentarily her eyes slowly opened making me flinch and i quickly drew back  my hand and stood up making a dash for the door. 

 

                                                                                TO BE CONT...    

          THANKYOU FOR READING :D ILOVEYOU. Who in the world was that? and Why was everyone going crazy? 

                                                                   Stay Tuned <3  Sorry if it first time writer