FIFTH MEMBER REVEALED :D

Girls Dimension ~ [APPLY CLOSE!!!!]

FIFTH MEMBER : havana1803  as Kang Ha Ni

POSITION : MAKNAE [SUB EVERYTHING] 

 

Birth Name : Kang Ha Ni

Stage name : Hanny

Birthday : 18 / 9 / 1996

Birth Place : Seoul, South Korea

Height : 168cm

Weight: 48kg

Ethnicity : Korean

 

Nickname : Hanny

Fanbase Name: HON:EY

Fanbase Colour : HONEY ORANGE

 

Personality :

Hanny is not really smart but she’s fast learner and diligent, she also likes to keep her surrounding clean and neat. She is pure and calm.People say she is like untouched, white paper. She’s mature, friendly and fun to be with. She’s down to earth. She's very nice and polite to everyone she meets. She always has a smile on her face making others happy just looking at her. She’s amazing when it comes to work, she becomes shy in front of any guys she’s interested in and her mind goes blank all of the sudden. She can do nothing right and absolutely cluelesswhen it comes to love. Hanny is very friendly and likes making friend, that’s why many people like Hanny and want to be Hanny’s friend. Hanny is alsoa very good secret keeper. You could tell any secret to Hanny and she won’t spill. She can talk forever with anyone who is willing to talk with her.Sometimes she holds grudges on people, but she easily forgives them after. Hanny loves seeing people laugh and smile. She gets along easilywith others. Hanny is honest, maybe a bit too honest sometimes which is often leads her to a problem/misunderstanding. Hanny doesn't like to talk about her feelings, yet even show how she feels other than happy.  She doesn't like to show or tell anyone her feelings because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. She keeps everything that does not consist of happiness bottled up inside of her. No one really knows what she's thinking,because she always has a smile on her face, so people think she's always happy. She can see through most people and read them, just with a little conversation. She can be very absent    minded and forgetful of everything. She is determined to get what she wants. She doesn’t like to be like everyone else. People usually become fond of her easily because of her open personality and warm nature. She doesn’t fall in love easilyand prefer casual relationships but when she loves someone, it’s deep, full and unconditional. Her family and friends are the ones who are most important to her. Hanny can sometimes blurt things that come to her mind. That sometimes gets her in trouble but she laughs about it in the end. She tends to nag people for little things, especially hygiene. She's a perfectionist and will keep working at it until she gets it perfect. Hanny has a calm and soothing aura around her at all time, and people tend to find her fascinating. She`sgood at giving advice, but tend not to take her own adviceCrying is her major weakness. She hates crying period, because it just too hard for her to hold back her tears when she is sad. Hanny is someone who will try to calm and soothe in any situation.