"YOU!"

Reunion

MINYOUNG'S POV

I quickly turn around and it was the same dark brown hair guy who ordered the cake.

"Excuse me Miss, but do you have any candle lits?" He ask politely

"Oh, yes I do Sir, I'll be back in a sec" 

I dash to the counter and fumble around the shelves to find the candle lit. I remembered I bought one before, it should be somewhere here. I tiptoed and open up the 2nd shelf and roam my hand inside the shelf when I touch a small package, I grab it and bring it out, its the candle lit.

"Finally I found it!" I cheer

I quickly went to the table and hand him the candle lits.

"Thank you"

He flash his dimple smile once again, I swear I could just melt right at that spot.

"No problem Sir, do you prefer anything else?" 

"Umm..(he look to the other guys, and then back at me) 10 cups of water then"

I bow and walk away to prepar drinks for my customers. I didn't realize that one of the customer have walk towards me and stand infront of the counter, I look up about to greet him, but I was taken aback by his very handsome features. Both of us look at each other with eyes as wide as a tennis ball, he does look very familiar. I take a good look at him once more and then something pop into my mind. Its him.

DONGHAE'S POV

Leeteuk hyung dip the candles into the cake slowly one-by-one as everyone watch him in awe. 

"Uhh hyung, just finish it already, I'm hungry~" Whine Sungmin

"Yeah, I agree with Sungminie hyung~" Whine Ryeowook

My throat start to get dry, we all just came back from a fansigning event and we barely have time to rest or even talk, since the fans will be waiting for us and the cue line was extremely long, we're scared that we will make the ones at the back wait for us for too long, so we just sign and sign, huh..I'm very thirsty right now....hmm..some hot latte would be great. With that I stood up and about to walk over to the counter when someone call me.

"Where are you going Donghae ah?" It was Eunhyukie

"I just want to order some hot drinks, do you want any?" I ask

"Ah..hot chocolate then" He flash his gummy smile at me

I walk towards the counter and look around, there's only this girl working in this shop? She must be very tired taking care of the shop all by herself.

I look at her, she was busy preparing the drinks. I guess she didn't notice that I'm here then, I decide to wait for her until she sees me. Finally, she looks up at me and smile....my eyes grew wide that I swear my eyeballs could pop out of its sockets. She looks too familiar, VERY very familiar in fact, eventhough she have all those flour powder on her face, she still looks very cute, then something click in my head. Park Minyoung, its her..yes it's really her.

"YOU!" Both of us point at eachother unision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE TEEHEE~ OKAY THIS IS MY LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY ^^~

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :D