The Days

Remember The Days

 

 

 

This night, like the others nite at the same date at the same month every year. No matter how busy they are, whatever happens, at this date they always gather together. So it is this year. But, something special about this year.

 

 

Eric P.O.V

 

“Hyesung ah~ are you done?”

“Just a minute will you? My hair not done yet.”

“For me it seems that is already done.” With that he glare at me. I think I said something wrong. “But you look good like always.”

“Tchih.” Oh I can see that you’re blushing. So cute like always.

“Just be quickly. I’ll wait outside.” I decide to wait Hyesung at living room.

 

Tonight we are about to meet with the others. Because today is our special day. We’ve been through a lot so many years. Both of us. All of us.

My Hyesungie. Hyyuu~~ after this many years, I’m sure now, that he’s the only one for me. Even though all this year our relationship like a roller coaster and been through many broke up and makes up, never once in my head I think to stop loving him. Never.

Once, we really have big fight and that almost makes me lost him forever. The day after we make up, I swear that I would never repeat doing something stupid that will make me lose him. I realize that I can’t without him. I make promise to myself that I will treasure him.

I do a lot. Sometimes maybe I over and makes him sulked and angry. How come I don’t like it? He’s so cute.. so over damn cute when he’s in sulking mode and pouting. But it never takes a long. Day by day, we became more and more mature.

 

“Eric, I’m done! Let’s go!” here he go. Just like time before. Still pretty and adorable.

“Your baby or my black horse?”

“Yours. I don’t feel like driving my white baby. Tooo lazy to do it.”

“Ok. Let’s go.”

He smiled. The best smile that he ever had. I Love my Hyesung so much.

 

 

~ At the car ~

 

“Eric, do you think we will be the first one that arrive?”

“I don’t think so. Not after you take lot more time to do your hair.”

“What did you say? Want me to beat you?”

“Nope. Just joking. Maybe Andy and Junjin will be the first.”

“Maybe Minwoo and Dongwan.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why?”

“First, maybe Minwoo too absorb himself with tv drama. Second, you know both of them are Ero couple. Who knows what they do.”

 

I do quick glance at him. I can see that he blush. I know he knows what I mean. He sometimes can be that ert too. It still shock me sometimes.

Our ride continues in silent. Only music that can heard.

 

 

Hyesung P.O.V

 

“Eric ah~”

“Hm?”

“Are you sure that you will told them today?”

“Sure.” He smile. “Are you worried?”

“A bit. What if they-“

“EEiii… worries nothing. They will happy as happy as us. Trust me.” He assure me. I just nod.

 

Of course I trust you. In this world, only you that I can trust so much along side my family.

This loach, even maybe I can’t bluntly said that I love him yet, don’t get me wrong, I love him so much. Even after this long years, but I have no doubt in him. Who else can withstand all my antics, my tantrum, my bad habit, my nagging. Only he can. Even sometimes Junjin can’t handle it and just give up.

Sometime, I do think what makes him love me so much? There’s a lot more girls out there that better than me. More perfect than me. But he still choose me. Even though I keep push him away and reject him, he always sick with me. Always there when I need him, even I didn’t say a word. He just knew.

We’ve been through a lot. Even we have to struggle to convince our parents and got their blessing. That’s not an easy one. That’s the hardest thing, but eventually it paid off. Once I almost lost him. and it break me so much. I thought he really would leave me. I saw him dating with girl. They look so good together. And that almost took my life too. But that was all just misunderstanding. And after that time, I promise to myself, I would never push him away again.

If I’m childish, he is more than that. He is so immature sometimes. Weird like an alien too. But, Only in your hand I can trust my life.

 

“Eric ah~”

“Eung?”

“I love you.” There I said it.

 

TTTCCCCKKKIIIIITTTT!!!

 

What the—“YYAAHHH, ERIC! You want us to die?!” I took my statement that I can trust my life in his hand.

“Hyesung ah, you want to kill me?” what?! Isn’t him that want to kill us both?

“What do y—hhmmpphh” He suddenly kiss me.

“Finally you said it. After all this year, finally~~ you can’t back off now after said it. Absolutely CAN NOT! Arra?!”

 

I nod at him. he looks really like a kid that got jackpot. Handsome but cute.

Bzzttt.. bbbbbzzzzzzzztttttt….

My phone vibrate. I look at the screen. It’s Junjin.

 

“Ne, Jin ah. Why?”

Hyung, where are you?”

“I’m on the way. Are you there already?”

“Just arrived. Still in parking lot. Are you driving right now?”

“Nope. Eric is. Minwoo and Dongwan already arrive?”

Dunno. Andy’s calling one of them. Is it still far? Want me to order something first?

“Not that far. It’s up to you.”

Oke then. I’ll hang up first, hyung. See you soon.” With that he hang up.

“Junjin and Andy already arrive. I think we should hurry a bit. But, drive safely, Eric ah.”

“Yes sir!”

 

Junjin. He’s more likely a lil brother for me. Or maybe a baby? Maybe within the other, other than Dongwan, he’s the closest one with me. He’s so stubborn and hate to lose. Sometimes, maybe almost all the time he often makes me worries with his stubborn behavior.

His past with his family was not good. But that makes him stronger than any of us, but yet still vulnerable. I never can get angry with him. And he is sometimes too kind, that makes people and girls use him for their own good. Just using him. When that happen, no one mess up with my baby.

One day he surprised me and others with telling us that he’s in relationship with Andy. How can not? We never suspect anything about them. They never show any clue that they into each other. More often what we saw is, they are so awkward. But yet they end up together.

But as long as they are happy, why not. Woaaahh.. my baby bird already grown up now. He’s ready to fly away from me.

 

 

JunJin P.O.V

 

So, Hyesung hyung let Eric hyung drives today. It’s a rare case. Maybe, just maybe Eric hyung already softened mommy bird’s heart. He’s really working hard on mommy bird. For 16 years, on and off relationship. If I were Eric hyung, I’m not that sure I can hang on.

But it’s Eric hyung that I’m talking about. Even though he is sometimes so childish and love to do strange things also not much at talking but always be there to support us all. More over to Hyesung hyung. I like the way he lead us to better way. Even sometimes maybe looks like its impossible and cant imagine, but as long as we believe him, and yes we trust him, everything goes smooth. He is not afraid to sacrifice anything. And his calculation, always rite.

Look at my mommy bird. It’s no way that he’s not calculate everything. But, maybe he is not.

 

“Jin ah, done calling Hyesung hyung?” Ah, my cutie Andy wakes me from my wondering.

“yup.”

“Are they here yet?”

“Not yet. Still on the way. How bout Minwwo hyung and Dongwan hyung?”

“I’ve tried to call both of them. Minwoo hyung phone seem shut off. And Dongwan hyung not picking it up. What’s wrong with this two?”

“What’s wrong?” of course something is ‘wrong’. “Aigoo.. why do you act such as you just know them? They are not an Ero couple for nothing. Maybe they are too worn out or may..be.. they are stil..”

“Okay  stop.. STOP IT! Oh gosh.” His face become red.

“Why? Its not like we never done it too.”

“But.. but.. you makes me imagine it. What they do.. aarrgghhh.. my innocent mind.”

“Innocent? What innocent? Who? You? You sometimes wilder than me. And I almost cant--hhmmpphh” he place his hand on my mouth to stop me talking. “YAA!”

“don’t want to hear.. don’t want to hear!!”

 

BAAMM! He slam the car’s door and flee of to the restaurant.

 

Andy is cute. He is too adorable. Maybe the one that can be compare to him only Hyesung hyung. But for me Andy is number one.

How can I end up with him? hm.. dunno. We’ve been awkward since long time ago. It’s not that because we hate or don’t like each other. But maybe because we don’t know how to treat each other. But somehow we connect each other.

One day out of the blue, he drunk and he said he love me. Finally! Just like that. And we end up doing it. No need a formal thing to makes us an item. Just like that. Days later he confess that actually he’s not that drunk that night. He always makes me surprise.

Even though he is younger than me, but he’s more mature than me. He is taking care of me very well. Too well. It’s lonely without him, and I feel great with him. But never try to make him angry. He is scary sometimes.

 

“Andy ah~ wait for me~”

 

 

Andy P.O.V

 

Why he had to say that.. why he have to do that??? Aaarrgghhhh…. And why is both Dongwan hyung and Minwoo hyung not answering the call?! Is it.. maybe what Junjin said is true? They stil….. no-no-no-no stop that Andy!!

 

“Andy ah~ wait for me~” I heard Junjin called me. I don’t care, I don’t care! I glimpsed at him a bit. HAH! He still inside the car. I don’t care.

 

Oh Come on! One of you pick up the phone! Answer the call please!! I try to call both of them again while entering the restaurant. The best steak restaurant. Not the restaurant that we usually went for our after party.

 

“Reservation under Shinhwa name please.” I said to the receptionist. She just nod and checking her computer. And I’m still trying call one of them. And of course wait for Junjin. What took him so long just to park the car?

 

Junjin, it still amazed me actually I end up together with him. I never imagined it before. Not even a little. But I guess destiny just brought us together. Junjin is very nice and kind. He is stubborn yet very kind. Childish indeed but mature. How to say it huh?

I found my self feel secured with him. He might keep everything for himself if we don’t know. But I’m happy. Alongside Hyesung hyung, recently I knew he can open up with me. He can tell anything and just being himself. Really, really himself.

Maybe, it just us that never really have big fight if compare to our hyungs. Junjin are Junjin. Moving forward. Let’s see what future will bring us.

 

“Sir? Excuse me sir?” The receptionist call me, woke me up from my reverie.

“Yes, sorry.”

“The table is ready. This way, please.” She lead me the way. And I just follow her to our table. In the corner, bit hidden.

“Thank you. Ah, if my party come please let them here. I’m still wait for the rest.”

“Alright sir.”

 

With that she left me. What a beautiful and fine women. But I still love you the most Junjin ah~

And guess what? I’m still trying to call Dongwan hyung and Minwoo hyung.

 

eeerrrhhhm.. he—llo.. who is this?” AH! Finally Dongwan hyung!

“Dongwan hyung!! You still sleep? At this hour?”

Oh Andy yah~ morning~

“What morning?!?! Its already evening!! Minwoo hyung with you?”

Yes he is with me. Oh where is he? He still beside me before.. maybe in bathroom. So, what’s wrong Andy ah~?

“Hyung, look at the clock please. We supposed to gather at… NOW!”

!” ah.. I guess he look at the clock and realize now.

“Fully awake?”

I’m sorry, Andy ah~ we’ll coming as soon as possible. Is everyone already there?

“Still me and Junjin. Hyesung hyung and Eric hyung is on the way.”

I’ll be—no I mean we’ll be there as soon as possible.

 

Biip.. biip.. biip..

He ended the conversation just like that. Well, at least now he’s wake up.

 

“Succeed calling Dongwan hyung or Minwoo hyung?” Junjin out from nowhere suddenly already behind me.

“Dongwan hyung. And guess what? Just wake up, and that because I call him.”

“Just wake up? At this hour? What have they done?” Junjin grinned at me.

“Stop it!”

 

 

Dongwan P.O.V

 

“!! How can I forget! MINWOOO YYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!” Where the hell is he? Should he sleep beside me? “MINBONNGG AH!!! Ouch!” I almost fell because of the bedcover.

“What?” Minwoo’s head pop out from the bathroom door.

“Since when you already awake?”

“Ehm.. about an hour ago I guess. Why?”

“Why you didn’t wake me??”

“Don’t you think I already tried? You sleep like a log. You even push me. So I decided to take a bath first and wake you again later. What makes you finally awake and scream like…”

“aarrrggghhh… Andy’s calling. He and Junjin already there and RicSyung is on the way. Left only us, whose still at home. you’ve done?”

“Done what?”

“Showering, babo!”

“Ah~ Done!”

“Then, move. my turn to use bathroom now.”

 

And I guess I push Minwoo again. I can hear him groan. Well, I’ll apologize later.

 

 

Thanks to Andy for calling me again and again and again. If not, I might not wake up. Indeed our magnae. He is reliable.

Even though he is our magnae, the youngest among us, sometimes he act more mature than us. He’s strong and cute. Andy is cute. He and Junjin really makes a great combo. How Junjin can won Andy’s heart is still mystery for me. But I’m happy.

When he’s slumped because of some trouble, I don’t know why at that moment he decide to hide it from us. When I know the truth after he’s in stable condition, I don’t know what to say. How can he hide such a big thing like that to us. Only Eric knows and succeed bring him back.

He’s closed to Eric. He said Eric just like his real hyung. Like how Junjin so close to Hyesung. If they end up as real family that will be perfect. Eric the Papa and Andy as his son. Then Hyesung the Mama and Junjin as his son. And me and Minwoo.. their Uncles! Ahahahahhaha..

 

“YAH DONGWAN! You are not sleeping again are you?” Minwoo shout at me.

“I’m not! I’m still doing my business here you know. Who’s fault not trying harder to wake me?”

“Fine! Fine~”

 

My noisy, cute, little, flirty y and handsome boyfriend. Bwahahahha.. long isn’t it? What can you ask again from minwoo? Nothing! He’s perfect. Well, maybe his height is a lil bit problem. But other than that, none. Workaholic, perfectionist, and well all of us are kind person.

As much as I love this M Style man, sometimes I just really want to smack and punch him strike on his face. Why? Because he is such a flirty sometime. Flirting with some girls. Aarrgghhh… well, I know it just kind of service. But but but.. I’m here!!

But recently he rarely doing that. Almost never.

 

“Dongwan ah! You almost 30 minute in there. Not yet finished?”

“Fine… Fine~ I’m done. Can you prepare the clothe for me?” I dried my body with towel and then go out from bathroom. There in our bed, already prepare what I will wear. This is one of many reason why I love him. “Thank you, Minbong ah~” I kiss his cheek.

“Aish.. what so sudden? Hurry up get dressed.” He smiled at me. He’s already done dressed up himself. Stylish as always with his suit.

Bzzzt.. bzzzt…

 

 

Minwoo P.O.V

 

“Yes, hello?”

“Where are you?”

“Yo~ E-R-I-C~ do you miss me?” I try to joke with him. And I can see that Dongwan glared at me.

“You still at home right? With dongwan.”

“Erm.. Yes actually. But we’re bout to go right now. I’m waiting for Dongwan right now.” On contrary, I’m still here in our bedroom, watching Dongwan get dressed. Hm.. nice body.

“Just hurry up. I’ve just arrived. Junjin and Andy already here. You don’t wanna Hyesung to nag at you right? He’s already hungry, FYI.”

“Okey.. key.. we’ll be there in… maybe 30 minutes. Bye.” I hung up, while walking. “DONGWAN! Hurry up! Everyone already there. I’ll wait for you in the car.” I shout at Dongwan.

 

Uri Eric, 4D personality. Weird but reliable. You can count on him almost everything. No one can scare him except his parents and of course, Hyesung. And maybe, some bugs. He dare to annoy Hyesung but once Hyesung angry, he will be as sweet as lil puppy to Hyesung.

My partner in crime. Well can be said so. We’re that close. We can spent night together just to produce good music. Full with calculation and I don’t know how he did it, but he rarely ever miss his calculation. Well, he will miss when that includes Hyesung.

 

“Minwoo ah~~” I look over rear window glass. Dongwan half running to car. Why his hair still mess?

“You didn’t style your hair?” As soon as he sit on the passenger seat.

“I like it this way. Go.. go hurry. Or Hyesung will nag like old lady.” He buckled up. “Drive my baby safely, Minwoo yah.” Yes, I’m the driver, and this is his car.

 

My witty boyfriend. Generous and kind hearted Dongwan who love traveling so much. Sometimes, I think that he love traveling more than me. Poor me. He recently leave me alone here for traveling to Canada. Having fun alone there while studying English.

But, who can stop him? No one can stop him from doing what he want. Because he said, that he isn’t responsible with anyone’s life. For now on. Well, not only cant stop him from doing what he want, but also cant stop his mouth delivering whatever he want to say. Even though sometimes it just… well.. you know. And that, successfully makes Eric so irritated. This two, fight a lot.

 

“Minwoo ah~” I’m humming for answer. “Okey.”

“What okey?” I’m confused. Wait.. “Really?!” I stare at him. I’m sure right now I’m beaming. “You can’t take back what you’ve said!”

“Yah.. Yah! YAAAHH!! Watch the road! You’re driving. Safety comes first!”

 

Ahahahha.. wow! I cant wait to tell the others bout this.

 

 

Eric P.O.V

 

This special stupid, how can it be he still at home at this hour. About to go you said? Hah! I bet you still in your room doing I don’t know what. Like I don’t know you. He cant be forget about today, right?

Speaking bout Minwoo. Lately, he’s so into tv drama. And being a drama queen. How many drama that he watched actually. Nothing changes so much from him, these years. Still chitcaii. Maybe that he become more workaholic with dancing and composing music. He loves music so much. More than my Hyesungie loves music. But I guess, he love Dongwan more than other thing.

This fella, when it’s including Dongwan in it or with Dongwan, recently anything else come second. One is Special Stupid and one is Black hole. Both are also chii. But, at least when now he got Dongwan beside him, I can feel bit relieve. At least there will be someone who will remind him to take care bout his health ad himself.

I wonder how is Youngmi noona right now? Once I joked with Minwoo to let me date his sister. Just one date. And what he said really shocked me. ‘Over my dead body.’ Woooaaahh.. well we all know each other personality, our good and bad, our habit. But that’s too much. He just love his family so much.

 

“Calling someone?” Hyesung ask while he wait the waitress to deliver us to the reserve room.

“Ah, yes. Minwoo.”

“So? Where is he? Is he with Dongwan?”

“He said, he still on the way here. Trap in traffic jam.” I’m sorry I lied Hyesung ah.

“I hope we don’t have to wait too long. I’m already hungry.” He pout and rubbing his not so flat belly but still flat. Cute~ “Eric, let’s go. I don’t want Junjin ruin the food order.” He said when the waitress ready to take us to where Junjin and Andy wait for us.

 

 

No One P.O.V

 

“Oh, Hello Hyung~” Junjin said once the door open and Eric and Hyesung walk in.

“Hyu--Hyung.. he-help.” Andy greets and kind of asking help cause Junjin hug him to tight. Almost like squeeze him.

“Junjin stop it. You’ll kill him if you do that often.” Hyesung said. “Oh Thanks, Eric.” Eric help him pull the chair.

“Your welcome.”

“Aigoo~ what’s with this lovey scene here. So unusual. Kekekeke. Did something happen?” Junjin ask.

“Did you guys already order the food?” Hyesung trying to change the subject.

“Aissh hyung.. Don’t trying to change the subject.” Andy team up with Junjin. “We haven’t if you really want to know. Only order the drink.”

“So.. may I the one order the food? I’m hungry.” Hyesung ask again.

“You’re no fun, hyung. Right, Andy?” Andy answer it with nodding his head and both hugging each other.

“You guys are weirder than us, you know. Where’s the awkward couple?” Eric said.

“Eric, call the waitress. I want to order. Hurry~” Eric cant say anything. He then push the button to call the waitress. Junjin and Andy only chuckled seeing that.

 

The waitress come not long after that. And Hyesung just named all the food that he want and for the others too. Include for Dongwan and Minwoo later. All four of them then chatting while waiting.

And around 30 minutes and bit, the WooDong couple finally came. And of course with noisy sound.

 

“Sorry we’re late.” Said Minwoo half out of breath.

“Tra—traffic jam.” Dongwan add. “We’re so sorry.”

“Yeah of course. Traffic jam… in bedroom.” Junjin tease. And all of them laugh together.

“Yah, Jin ah. Don’t be like that. It’s not like you’re never experience it before.” Eric snap.

“Same goes to you too, hyung.” Andy backing up.

“Woohooo… something fishy here with uri magnae..” Minwoo teasing.

“Where is our food? Yah, Eric try to call them and ask for our food.” Hyesung nudge Eric.

“Just wait for a while. You order a lot, no wonder if they took a while. Just be patience.” Said Eric.

“But I’m really hungry. I just eat a little for lunch and I also skip breakfast.” Hyesung pout.

“I’m sorry.. but we all hungry here.” Eric pats Hyesung head and kiss him by reflect. And somehow.. got carriage away.

“YAH! Hyung! Hello… we’re still here! 8 eyes here.” Andy shout.

“Ooops! Sorry.” Said Eric. And Hyesung face already like boiling crab. He just whispered sorry.

“So, Hyesung ah~ what makes you skip breakfast? Too much night activities?” Dongwan smirk.

“Don’t you started it hyung. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh!!! Why cant we have normal conversation today?!” Andy protest.

“What do you mean? This is normal Andy ah.. Way~ too normal. Right Junjin? Guys?” said Minwoo.

“Like you never experience it, Andy ah~ fufufufufufu…” Dongwan add.

 

Now its Andy’s turn that his face become like boiling crab. Or maybe like tomatoes. they continuous the absurd chit chat. Talking about random things, their job and business. Anything. Even when their food finally came, they still enjoy the talk. Laughter after laughter always come.

And when the food already gone, they ask for dessert and some wine. The finest wine. 17th years old wine. And then the talk got bit more serious even though the atmosphere become more relax.

 

“Ehm.. *cough* so.. we have something to say.” Minwoo try to open the conversation.

“We kind of got something to say too.” said Junjin.

“Yeah. Same here.” Eric add.

“Well the, you can go first.” Dongwan to Eric.

“No, why not you go first? Or Andy? Or Junjin first?” Hyesung said.

And then all of them like just tossed baton to each other, who should go first.

“Stop! Wait.. wait.. if this keep going like this. It would never end,” Eric said. Somehow now become more tense. “Let’s decided it in mans way.” And everyone agreed instantly.

“Ready.. KAI, Bai, BO!” all off them shout together. And the result, Magne couple goes first, then WooDong then last Ricsyung.

“Go on. Tell us.” Dongwan said to Andy and Junjin.

“So.. ehm.. like you know, that me and Andy are an item for this past few years.” Junjin stop.

“And that’s why, we decided to.. well.. how to say it?” Andy become nervous.

“You are not breaking up, right?” Hyesung ask.

“No.. No.. No.. Not that! Why would we? The things is, We’re decide to live together.”

“REALLY???” The other 4 shout together. And Junjin and Andy just nod.

“Finally! For how long both of you arguing about that? Just to live together.” Hyesung beam.

“Congrats then.” Eric congrats them. Both now smiling widely. “So, what about you two? Decide to move to new house? Or Minwoo permanently will move to Dongwan house?”

“Aiiii… that’s already done last year. It’s not that.” Dongwan said.

“Well.. Dongwan just agreed today. He accepted my proposal. So yeah.. we kind of, Engaged at this moment.” Minwoo smile proudly. “Well, more likely, a serious comitment.”

“Woooaaahahahahaha… that’s even better than us! Congrat’s hyung!” Andy congrats them.

“Congratulation both of you.” Hyesung said.

“So, its that why both of you late to wake up today? Because of the process and the after process?” Eric tease them.

“Oh shut up. Not again, hyung.” Andy whining.

“So, what about you, huh? You guys, what news?” Minwoo ask them.

“Yeah, what?” Junjin ask his mommy bird.

“Well.. ehm.. that.. you know..” Hyesung stuttered.

“We’re getting married.” Eric bluntly said it to the point.

“YAH! That’s not how we gonna tell them!” Hyesung yelled.

“Then what? Ah! Sorry. WE ARE ALREADY a married couple.” Eric grinned and grab Hyesung hand. Showing all of them their couple ring. “Well it’s not like we can go to church and to civil office. But at least our parent knows it. And then we just make something like agreement. Vow. Contract. And now he’s a Mun. and I’m a Jung. Whatever we like to named our self.” Eric explained. And all of them just in awe hear that,

“I’m sorry that we’re just tell you guys now. It’s not like we want to hide it from you. It just that we want to go to our parent first. After that, to you.” Hyesung explain it worriedly. A moment of silent. “Please say something.”

“YOU GUYS!!! And we thought that we are the one that make the big news tonight, but both of you giving us even more great news! WOOOAAAHHH!!” Minwoo said.

“Congratulation! Even though I’m bit offended cause both of you just told us now. But still, I’m Happy for both of you.” Junjin hugging his mommy bird.

“Thank you, guys. Really.” Hyesung said,

“Well, not just that. We’re still have one more news.” Eric add.

“Still something else?” Andy ask.

“Yes. We’re thinking to adopt a child.” Said Eric. Everyone really gawk at the statement.

“A child? A human child?” Dongwan ask in disbelieve.

“I’m.. going to have a brother or a sister?” Junjin ask.

“I’m going to be a samcheon?” It’s Minwoo.

“Are you guys serious?” Andy ask them. And both Eric and Hyesung nod seriously.

“CONGRATULATIOOONNNN!!!!!!” Junjin suddenly scream.

“Now it’s really worth to celebrate!” Dongwan laugh.

“Come on lets cheers! Raise your glass!” Minwoo command them.

“To our Happy news this year!” said Andy.

“To our new Journey!” Said Hyesung.

“To our long together forever, and for our happiness!” Eric said.

“KKKAAANNNPPPAAAIII!!!!”

 

All of them look so happy. and they still continue to blather at anything. Telling the adopting plan, next year plan, and they even plan to make a big party to celebrate next year gathering. With family and new family perhaps.

And finally, the day has to end. But none of them want to get up first. But not until Dongwan excuse himself to the rest room. It’s like someone giving each other telepathy, all of them suddenly gets up and out from the room. With wide smiling face. A mischief idea on their head. Same mischief idea.

They told the waiter to put the bill in their table. They said that Dongwan will pay for it and still in rest room. All of them then go with still hold their laughter.

Later then after doing his needs in restroom, Dongwan came back to the room and found out that its already empty. But there’s a note on the table,

 

‘Thanks for the treat, Dongwan ah~ We Love you~’

 

Those bastard! And you too Minwoo! Dongwan cursed inside his head.

 

 

And outside the restaurant,

“Yah, Eric! Let me sleep at your apartment tonight.” Minwoo ask to Eric.