The Bracelet

The Bracelet

A very very very short drabble.

for those who have mixed feelings this past few days... :)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They settled themselves on the seat and put on their seatbelts. Siwon suddenly suggested them to pose for a cute selca before the plane taking off. Kyuhyun agreed that the photo will be uploaded afterwards even though he has washed his make up clean with a ‘you are always good looking for me’ comment from the actor. Siwon lifted his left hand to get a better capture of them on the phone screen.

Another memory was made.

 

“I saw that.” Kyuhyun said eyeing Siwon’s hand that holding the phone.

“What?”

“You took it off. The couple bracelet.”

“Oh that’s! It’s nothing.” He said absentmindedly while typing something on his smartphone. He looked up from his phone to meet Kyuhyun’s gaze. “Well, I don’t have to wear it when I am around you.” He smiled.

Kyuhyun stared at him, clearly hadn’t satisfied with the answer. Siwon pressed the post button before shoving his phone inside his jacket pocket and adjusted himself, so he was facing Kyuhyun, paying all his attention to the younger.

“You know why I don’t need to wear that? Because I already got this one.” He the string on Kyuhyun’s wrist and smiled gleefully. Pulled the strings as if he wanted to take it off, unless he made a way for another big hand inside the bracelet which already occupied by Kyuhyun’s.

“It won’t fit.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“It fits. I designed this.” Being proud by himself. It was a bit tight for both of them but Siwon didn’t mind at all, so did Kyuhyun. He intertwined their hands, palm to palm while his thumb caressing the back of Kyuhyun’s hand gently. Kyuhyun smiled, eyes never left Siwon.

“But you have a contract...” voice was half questioning half stating.

“Yes, I do. But the contract I signed with them is only done between men.”

Kyuhyun had a big question mark on his face, yet he let the handsome continued.

“While this...” Lifted up their joint hands “This one” kissed the back of Kyuhyun’s hand a few times and succeeded to put a very sweet smile on the younger’s face.

Is done between me and God.”

For a split second, Kyuhyun couldn’t grasp what he was saying until he realized how this idiot has won his heart all over again with a new level of goosebumps-inducing pick-up lines. It immediately changed the color of Kyuhyun’s face and he bursted into laughter, of course he did, how can anyone escape from this munchiness? No, can’t do. Siwon is a cheesy man as people knew but behind closed door, he is the most unbelievably annoying and embarrassing man. Kyuhyun couldn’t contain his mixed feelings, other time he would just hit Siwon’s shoulder or smothering his hands all over Siwon’s sculptured face, but this time he is all embarrassed but feeling loved at the same time. How can Siwon turn his world so easily, from a scattered heart into a stomach full of butterflies.

While covering his face with the hands, he giggled, eyes got watery from too much lauging. He didn’t care if the stewardess came in second and kicked them out for disturbing other passengers. Siwon joined the giggles because he was just too happy, so blissful to witness the witty Kyuhyun being all embarrassed and speechless, because of him.

“Seriously, hyung.....can you stop using His glory to support your words and making me believe them?”

“Sorry babe, but God is on my side.” He grinned ear to ear “Besides...you remember?” showing his eyebrows skill.

“Yeah... God says we have to be together forever.” Kyuhyun nodded his head reciting the words engraved on the inner side of the costumed silver bracelet Siwon bought for him two months ago.

“That’s right... Keep that on mind.” He pecked Kyuhyun on the temple and adjusting their blanket to cover their joint hands.

“I can’t believe I am dating a greasy man like you.” He muttered with closed eyes, head naturally resting to the side next to Siwon’s head.

I love you too. Good night, my world.”

 

 

end.

regards,

Serena H