One

Sacrifice
Thud. Hakyeon decided that he couldn't take it anymore. He barely manage to supress a squeak before he ends up laughing his organs out. His laughter doubled in frequency when he absorbed Leo's perplexed expression. "Hyung, if you keep that up your head might end up in Leo's tummy as a substitute for his lunch." Leo let out a meek groan as if agreeing to Wonshik's statement. Leo huffed out in annoyance, tiny puffs of smoke leaving his nostrills. He walked over to the lake and plopped down next to it. Fine, he might as well catch them himself since Hakyeon decided that teasing him during his lunch is funny. Come on! They had been soaring in the sky long before sunrise just because his cheesy Master thought that it would be an excellent bonding activity. Thus being the reason his stomach is growling in protest with Hakyeon not giving his cooperation. He dipped his foreclaw into the calm surface of the water and hissed in displeasure. Midnight Sparks are never a friend of the water. Eventhough he heard Hakyeon's laughter fade as he walked over to Leo, he still stubbornly stirred around lazily in the water. He had enough of Hakyeon's antics and he will not fall for them again. "Awww Leooo~~ Don't be angry. I was just kidding. And Leo, I am absolutely not the tiniest bit afraid of Wonshik's taunt. You, Leo is nothing but a squishy cute fella and you could barely zap an animal. Are you seriously going to chomp my head off as your lunch?" Leo's ear tips lit up in a fiery maroon shade as he growled. Which part of 'I am a dragon' does Hakyeon not understand? "Ah hyung! Enough teasing! We are done feeding our dragons and you are still comforting your sulking beast? You really don't want to miss lunch today hyung. I heard its grilled pork today!" Hongbin and Sanghyuk rolled their eyes at Jaehwan. Ah. The classic meat bait that reels Hakyeon in all the time. He couldn't possibly fall for it this time too right? I mean they just had that for dinner yesterday so it is impossible to- "Really?! I am coming, you better wait for me otherwise I will seriously do damage to your riding equipment so that you will fall to your death tomorrow while riding tomorrow! Here you go Leo. Eat well and have a good rest. We have combat drill this afternoon. See you!" Oh wow. Who am I kidding. This is Hakyeon afterall. He dropped the bucket of fish and carrots in front of Leo before the beast's skin fondly. Leo made a small noise of appreciation as he watched Hakyeon skipping away on his heels. After all these years he spent growing up with Hakyeon, he still does not understand how a man with the mental age of 5 could be the crown prince that would one day rule over the country and give out orders to knights and generals, dragons and beasts. Leo just could not understand. Not at all.