Chapter 3

✔ My Husband is a Vampire ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 YEARS LATER.....

7 years passes , but its not even make Yonghwa a little bit regret . He still continue his old activities , bullied people around him and searching pretty ladies . Just different is his professional towards working . 

YONGHWA , today like always , he wearing black shirt , black coat , pair of black trousers and black shining shoes . All black except his neck tie , RED .Thats Yonghwa obsession colour . Yes , black and red . That colour trademark of himself as VAMPIRE YONGHWA . Almost all his property in red and black colour . All his things is exculisive booked .

Yonghwa have a good-looking features with his handsome face , cute nose and kissable lips all short called perfect figures . Almost all women out there drooling over him . His red lips not even once tried to smokes . That made his lips turned red and clean . So kissable without use any lipstick nor lipgbalm .

"Your teeth will be black and your lips too . Even i loves black but not even once i tries to smoke . Im not gonna let my handsomness destroyed because of smoke ."

Yonghwa laughing while remember his  press conference with some journalist last week . 

"Mr Jung , this is the water you want me to made for you" said Naeun , Yonghwa assistant , while put cup of coffee at his desk .

"Naeun thanks !"

"Welcome boss !" said Naeun while leave Yonghwa .

Yonghwa sip the coffee that his assistant made for him . Too sweet ! Haish this girl , when made me a water , always failed . Always too sweet i wonder how many this girl put spoon of sugar ? Haish . Yonghwa took out his old handphone from the drawer . He open gallery folder a found photos that he searching for . Would you believe that all in this phone memory just full with A GIRL photos and videos . Not any single other picture than that one girl . Yonghwa carresed the picture of one the that always in his heart . Yes , PARK SHINHYE . The girl that he used to disturb long time ago . Yonghwa smile when remember her pretty angelic face when angry . So cute ! Headmit he always missing her . She was his first love , first girl that he ever do that . He sign when he remember back when Shinhye used to gave him some 'not-so' advise because that time he totally depressed with his parent . He missed her , really really . 

"Baby , lets lunch ?" by a sudden Suzy infront of him , in his office . Yonghwa gave her a smile and put back his old handphone to the drawer . Before he put it , he kissed that picture . Suzy who was saw it asked with jealous tone ,

"Its nothing babe , its my mom picture . Lets go honey ?" reply Yonghwa while put his hand on her waist and direct to his expensive red car . Yes , a RED FERRARI .

"Ahhh~ i thought another girl . is that so its okay ! "

"Honey , you know I love you right ?" said Yonghwa back while they already in his sport car .

"I love you too baby Yonghwa . why you love me ?"ask Suzy back while stare at Yonghwa face . Yonghwa stare back at Suzy with y gaze that make Suzy more attracted to him . Then by a minute Yonghwa eyes already landed to her neck . He also donno why he too addicted to  neck . Yes , girls neck . 

"Yonghwa , i'm asking you , why do you love me ?" ask Suzy with more ual and irritated voice .

"Becausause of you . You're beautiful , y and intelligent" said Yonghwa back .

"So do you want to marry me ?" ask her back .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter