001

Unknowingly

The first time Mark met JB, his first impression was that he is someone slightly younger, and has features that were smooth and angular. His black hair was styled close to his skull that made him seem infinitely beautiful. Dark eyes trained straight, but a hint of playfulness lingers that made his eyes sparkle. His broad shoulders and neck communicated the impression of irrefutable physical strength, with white shirt worn buttoned to the throat with black neatly pressed jeans. Mark would be lying if he says JB was not attractive, he was indeed (and still is till this day), so far, the most eye-catching person Mark has ever seen. And who wouldn't fall a little in love when the other softens the stern lines of their mouth and forms them into a polite smile? JB's eyes formed the shape of crescent moons, Mark was taken aback at first, but later found it lovely, endearing even. It highlighted the charm only JB himself owns. Maybe it was directed at him, Mark felt his shoulders relax at the sight, as if the younger was comforting him without words. Then, he noted mentally to smile back next time as he had missed the chance to that day.

 

JB's voice at first was thoughtful and gentle, with a little dynamic building later. It was soothing, Mark swear JB sounded like his mouth was close against his own ears, he could hear every shade of word, inhalation and exhalation.