Chapter 1: introduction

Poker Face

 

Seo Kangjun: a five years old kid who was born with supernatural powers, but doesn't know.

His father on the other hand felt it since Kangjun was just a baby, He did his best to cover it.

One day Kangjun killed his dog by mistake.

The father ( Ji JinHee ) covered it and made it look like it died from a sickness, but the power was getting stronger day by day and JinHee had no idea about what kind of power that was.


 

On Kangjun’s 18th birthday Kangjun got in an argument with his parents and he got so irritated, that the electricity of the whole house shut down at the same time, making the mother freak out.

JinHee thought that this can reveal the truth about his son and put them all in trouble.

After 2 days of thinking he decided to take him to the place where he learned how to control his powers, and taught others.

Even though he stopped working for them 5 years ago, but they will surely help his son, at least in return of the 20 years service he gave them.

 

One day JinHee told Kangjun he will check him in a board school, So he can learn how to control his feelings, and anger.

Kangjun couldn't say anything, because he felt bad for snapping at his mother.

He always had problems with expressing his feelings.

Kangjun agreed to go to this board school, and His father gave him 4 days to gather his important things, and to say goodbye to his mother and friends, before he takes him to the "board school", at the beginning of the new school year.