Your way is my way

Your way is my way
Soulmate~
 
Donghae chased a person walking far away in front of him.
 
"Hey."
 
"Yes?"
 
"I'm Lee Donghae." Donghae bow.
 
"Oh hi. I'm Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae bow back. 
 
His smile so warm.
 
"How may I help you?"
 
"Oh, I-I j-just. Aish." Donghae stuttered.
 
"Hey, calm down."
 
He smiles again~ So beautiful.
 
"Donghae-shi?"
 
"Uh yes? Oh, call me Hae. No need to be so formal." Donghae smiled.
 
"Yes, Hae. Nice to meet you. Call me Hyuk then."
 
"Nice to meet you too, Hyuk."
 
"Hae?"
 
"Yes, Hyuk?" Donghae smiled sweetly.
 
He's blushing. Cute~
 
"If you don't mind, can I have your phone number?"
 
"My phone number? Sure, Hyuk. 010-150404."
 
"Thank you, Hae."
 
Gummy smile~ He's too beautiful.
 
"No problem, Hyuk." 
 
Donghae continued to look at Hyukjae and daydreaming till he didn't realize that Hyukjae was gone.
 
Next day
 
Donghae woke up early for jogging. After he took a bath, he walked out from his apartment and started jogging to the park. He continues jogging while choosing a song in his iPod till he bumped into someone.
 
"Ouch." That person fell to the ground.
 
"I am so sorry. I didn't see you in front of me before. I'm sor- Hyuk?" Donghae helped Hyukjae up.
 
"Hae." Hyukjae smiled. 
 
Beautiful smile~ 
 
"Hey, Hyuk. Are you alone?"
 
"Yes, Hae."
 
"Where's your home?"
 
"..."
 
"Hyuk?"
 
"Hae, I don't have a home."
 
"What? Then, where did you stay last night?" Donghae looked at Hyukjae and realized that the clothes Hyukjae used are the same as last night.
 
"I-I sleep on the bench at the park. Huh? Wait, Hae. Where are we going?"
 
"Let's live with me in my apartment, Hyuk."
 
"Hae, are you serious? Is it okay with you?"
 
I would love too.
 
"I don't mind. I live alone and that's boring." Donghae smiled widely.
 
Night time, in the apartment.
 
"Hae."
 
"Yes, Hyuk?"
 
"Can I help you?"
 
"Sure. Come here." Donghae pulled Hyukjae to stand beside him in the kitchen and they cooked together happily.
 
After dinner, they watched a movie together and talked to each other happily like an old friend hasn't met for a long time.
 
"Hyuk."
 
"Yes, Hae?"
 
"Come sleep here."
 
"Uh? But-"
 
"You will sleep here with me, Hyuk. I won't let you sleep on the couch."
 
"..."
 
"Hyuk." Donghae pulled Hyukjae to his bed and walked to the door and closed it.
 
"Hae."
 
"Yes, Hyuk?" Donghae pulled Hyukjae waist closer to him and nuzzled his neck to Hyukjae's. He kissed Hyukjae neck and nibbled his ear.
 
"Uhhh. Hae~"
 
"Why, baby?" Donghae kissed Hyukjae forehead, eyelids, cheek and lips.
 
"Uhmm. Hae~"
 
"Hyuk, I want you." Donghae started ing Hyukjae clothes with Hyukjae helps and the rest is history.
 
After 1 months
 
"A guy that you want to protect so much, a guy that you want to take care of him for the rest of your life is leaving you, how should you feel about it?" Donghae stared at Hyukjae who stand at his front door and ready to move out from his apartment.
 
"People who act without thinking, what will happen to their future?" Donghae added.
 
"I walked alone on the road before we met. I saw something. Do you know what is it?" Donghae walked to Hyukjae who stand back facing him.
 
"I saw love. I saw the love that I have been looking for almost 25 years I live, Lee Hyukjae." Donghae pulled Hyukjae's hand to face him but Hyukjae refused to look at him.
 
"But do you know what happened then?" Donghae stopped forcing Hyukjae and looked at the figure in front of him.
 
"The love that I found is leaving me. What should I do, Hyukkie?" Donghae couldn't bear with his sadness and cried while back hugging Hyukjae. He hugged Hyukjae tightly while Hyukjae still didn't react.
 
"Our love, that started 1 months ago, it's only a game for you?"
 
"Hae."
 
"Hyukkie."
 
"I can't."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I love you so much."
 
"Then stay, Hyukkie."
 
"I can't, Hae"
 
"BUT WHY!!" Donghae started to piss off and pulled Hyukjae to face him.
 
"Because you have someone else that can take care of you!!" Hyukjae burst out and cried non-stop.
 
"What? What do you mean, Hyukkie?"
 
"That girl, with you at the airport after you came back from Jeju. Who is that girl, Hae?"
 
"Hyuk-Hyukkie, it is not like what you have seen. Please don't misunderstand." Donghae tried to explain to Hyukjae. 
 
"You kissed her, Hae! Damn you!! I hate you for making me fell in love with you!!" Hyukjae runs away from Donghae's apartment while Donghae stunned at his place. He felt guilty. Yes, he did kiss that girl but it was not like what Hyukjae thinks. He just tried to help that girl but he didn't expect a help that girl need was a kiss.
 
Flashback
 
He tried to help that girl after he saw her cried at the chair in the airport. He didn't even know who was that girl and just sat beside her. 
 
"Hey, what's wrong?"
 
"Oppa, can you help me?
 
"Sure, what's your name?"
 
"My name is Hara. Oppa, I really need your help."
 
"Hara-shi, sure how can I help you?"
 
"I need you to-" Hara kissed Donghae's lips and even pulled Donghae's neck close to her.
 
While Donghae got shocked and tried to release himself from Hara, he didn't even realize that Hyukjae already saw everything and run away from the airport.
 
End of flashback
 
"I hate you, Donghae. I hate you so much! I hate you so much but I can't stop loving you, Hae." 
 
"I love you too, Hyukkie. Don't leave me. Please, I beg you." Donghae hugged Hyukjae after he found Hyukjae sat on the bench in the park.
 
"Let me go, Donghae." Hyukjae pushed Donghae but Donghae tighten his hug.
 
"No, Hyukkie. It is a misunderstanding."
 
"I don't care, Donghae. Let me go."
 
Hyukjae pushed Donghae and Donghae fell on the floor near the bench.
 
"Hyukkie, please don't leave me." Donghae tried to chase Hyukjae but unfortunately, Hyukjae was gone.
 
You came to me and asked my name and I just answered it even I don't know who you are and why you approached me. Because I believe there must be a reason why God sent you to me. Thank you for the happy memories. You should move on and forget everything. Don’t look at me with that worried eyes, I’m okay. Out of habit, I might call you without knowing, missing you like crazy, but I must go on without you, Hae. You must go on with your life too.
 
"Hyuk."
 
"Yes?"
 
"Let's watch a movie?"
 
"What's the title, Kyu?"
 
"Urmm. Red Riding Hood?"
 
"Sound interesting. You buy the ticket first. I will come later. I need to go to the toilet."
 
"Yes."
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
"Hyuk."
 
"Kyu, I told yo- Donghae? *gasp*
 
"It has been a long time. How are you?" Donghae smiled and looked at Hyukjae softly while washing his hand.
 
"I-I'm fine. How about you?"
 
"Not good. My life is a mess. Horrible." 
 
"Why? What happen? Are you okay? Do you have a problem?" 
 
Donghae smiled. He still cares about me.
 
"Just work things and yeah sometimes life will not be so good right?" 
 
"Donghae, take care." 
 
He still cares about me. Thank you, Hyukkie~
 
I wanna love you I can’t live without you
Du nuneul gamgo nae du soneul jabgu
I wanna have you I really need you
Jigeum idaero modeungeol beoryeodugo
 
Hyukjae picked up his phone. "Yes, Kyu? I will come now."
 
How I wish our life can be like your phone ringtone story.
 
"Donghae? I-I need to go now."
 
"Hyukkie?"
 
"Yes, Donghae?" Hyukjae smiled.
 
His smile. Never change~
 
"If you don't mind, can I have your phone number?"
 
Just like before.
 
"Phone number? Urmm. Sure, Donghae. 010-4041015.
 
He changed his phone number. 
 
"Thank you, Hyukkie."
 
"You are welcome. I need to go now, Donghae."
 
"Take care, Hyukkie."
 
"I will. You too."
 
"I love you" They both whispered slowly.
 
We didn't forget each other yet. We still want each other. We still love each other. Even when we go a separate way, I still want to see you. I miss you like crazy. I will wait for you forever. "Let's start again" I want to say to you. I couldn't see you nor hear you but I'm still holding on to you, Donghae.
 
Getting soaked by the pouring rain, I went to the place where we first met.
 
I felt so pathetic. This warm place I still kept in my heart.
 
I will always wait for you here.
 
Then suddenly, I saw you. My future. My life. You are coming back to me.
 
Because my way is your way.
 
And because your way is my way.
 
"Hyukkie?"
 
"Hae~"
 
"Are you coming back to me, Hyukkie? I will always wait for you.
 
"Hae." Hyukjae cried.
 
"Why, Hyukkie? Don't cry, baby."
 
"I have done everything to forget you but I love you too much. I tried my best, but it's impossible, Hae."
 
"Hyuk- stop. Let's stop all this. Please don't go away from me anymore." 
 
Now you are with me, I can gain strength and laugh again. Let's be happy together. You're my everything. You're my best. My soulmate. No matter what everyone says, you're my only love.
 
At the end of the day, they sit on the bench nearer while holding each other's hand and looking at each other's eyes.
 
"You found me again."
 
"Yes, Hyukkie. Because your way is my way. You're my life and my way to my happiness."
 
They kissed each other's lips with happy tears and happiness.
 
 
 
Author note: Because Donghae loves Hyukjae and Hyukjae wait for Donghae :) Thank you for reading. 
Update on 9/12/2017: Correcting my grammar but might still have grammar error. I'm not good at grammar. Still thinking if I should delete this story.