Leeteuk and Kyuhyun

Being Maknae

"Yah! You have no respect for your Hyungs, do you?"

Kyuhyun smiled innocently. "Of course I respect you, Hyung," he said earnestly. "Why wouldn't I?"

Leeteuk snorted and flicked his forehead lightly. "Knowing you, that devil inside of you is probably coming out of its shell."

Kyuhyun snorted and caught the cushion when Leeteuk tossed it back at him. He prepared to launch his 'weapon' once more, laughing when it caught Leeteuk in the face.

Leeteuk growled playfully and smacked the back of his head lightly. "Yah!"

Kyuhyun took back the cushion once more.

"Kyuhyun-ah, stop. Hyung is tired."

Kyuhyun knew he should have taken Leeteuk Hyung's warning seriously the first time he said it. Kyuhyun smirked and Leeteuk glared once more. "Kyuhyun-ah," he began.

Kyuhyun threw the cushion at Leeteuk and caught him right in the face. Leeteuk slowly straighted up and gave a piercing look. Kyhyun gulped, suddenly flinching. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

But instead of scolding or yelling, Leeteuk sighed deeply and patted the spot next to him on the couch. "Kyuhyun-ah, come here and sit."

Kyuhyun, eyeing him warily, slowly sat down beside him. Leeteuk merely put an arm around Kyuhyun, murmuring, "Lean on me."

Kyuhyun did so, still slightly puzzled. Why wasn't he being scolded? Leeteuk ruffled his hair and smiled, saying, "Come on. Let Hyung rest. Then we'll talk and hang out more, all right?"

"Ne, Hyung," Kyuhyun said innocently.

Leeteuk closed his eyes and sighed. "Good boy," he murmured.

After a while, Kyuhyun slowly wriggled out of Leeteuk's grasp and sighed, going upstairs. He would find his next victim. He paced upstairs, peeking into his Hyungs' rooms, but when they shot him a warning look or ignored him completely, he would soon get bored and change victims.

He was so bored. He definitely wanted to bother Leeteuk, but after that warning the leader had given him, it seemed a bit ... dangerous. To his delight, Eunhyuk came out of his room and headed downstairs.

"Yah, Maknae-ah," Eunhyuk said, "Want some ramen?"

"What, are you going to make me cook it for you?" Kyuhyun sneered, in a bad temper.

Eunhyuk stopped and looked at him with a slight frown. "What's got you in such a bad temper?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he put an arm around the youngest member.

Kyuhyun huffed and shoved his Hyung away. "Don't touch me," he grumbled.

"Mmm ... Ramen s-sounds nice."

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun both turned around. Leeteuk was now up (he had been sleeping for around two hours) and was rubbing his eyes drowsily. He smiled wearily at Eunhyuk. "Thanks, Eunhyuk-ah." He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "I'll talk to Kyuhyun; go make some."

"All right, Hyung," Eunhyuk said doubtfully as he headed toward the kitchen. "Call me if you need help."

"Here, now." Leeteuk sat up and pointed to the spot in front of him.

Kyuhyun scowled. "Why should I?" he huffed. But when he saw Leeteuk's eyes flash, he bit his lip before hurrying over. Leeteuk crossed his arms, standing up as he sat Kyuhyun down where he had been sitting a while ago.

"Well?" Leeteuk growled.

"What?" Kyuhyun huffed.

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes. "You've been in a nasty mood ever since morning, and I'm tired of it," he said sternly. "So stop, unless you want this to happen." And he smacked the grumpy Maknae's bottom, making him hiss.

**********

"I lost again!" Ryeowook exclaimed with a huff as he versed Eunhyuk in a chess game.

"Just give up," Kyuhuyn grumbled. "You can't win no matter how much you try."

Ryeowook glanced at Kyuhyun with hurt flashing in his eyes. Kyuhyun tried to ignore the sad look on Ryeowook's face, telling himself that he hadn't really hurt him and Ryeowook was just trying to get him to apologize. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Leeteuk stiffen a bit as Eunhyuk stayed silent.

The other Hyungs were out on their own schedules, so it was just the four of them in the house. That meant that he could keep pushing Leeteuk until he exploded, and there would be no one else besides Eunhyuk and Ryeowook in the house which meant that he got most of the attention.

Wait ... why did he want Leeteuk's attention? It wasn't like he was a little baby. Tightening his fists, Kyuhyun turned his attention back to Ryeowook, who was still quiet and sad-looking.

"What? So now you're sad?" Kyuhyun sneered at Ryeowook, knowing that he was sensitive already. "Well, you'd better be, you loser."

"Kyuhyun-ah-" Eunhyuk began, standing up, looking slightly annoyed.

Kyuhyun stood up and pushed Eunhyuk, yelling, "Why do you care?"

"YAH!" Leeteuk stood up, obviously unable to take all of this anymore. "You don't speak like that to your Hyungs!" He smacked Kyuhyun's backside, making him stiffen.

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth. He wouldn't yelp like a little baby in front of Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. "Who says?" he muttered, not intending for Leeteuk to hear. Apparently he did, for he grabbed Kyuhyun by the wrist, and dragged him to his room.

The moment they entered, Leeteuk shut the door and snapped Kyuhyun over his lap and pulled down his pants and boxers.

"N-Noooo!" Kyuhyun cried, trying to get up.

"Stop it, Kyuhyun-ah!" Leeteuk scolded, swatting his bottom and making him cry out loud. "This is just a warning, and you'd better take it seriously!"

"I-I will!" Kyuhyun cried, wriggling and yelping in pain. "I-I'm sorry! I'll b-be g-good! St-stop, pleeeeaaase!"

"Uh huh." Leeteuk surprisingly stopped. "Just behave, all right?" he sighed. "I'd rather not give you anymore than I have to."

Kyuhyun sniffled. In truth, it hadn't hurt a lot, but being scolded by Leeteuk always made him hurt and cry. Leeteuk gave him an affectionate pat on the backside, saying, "Go on. Apologize to Ryeowook and Eunhyuk and then get some rest. Maybe you're just tired."

"Okay," Kyuhyun agreed wearily. He plodded downstairs to Ryeowook and Eunhyuk, who had been talking quietly to each other. Probably talking about him. "Talking about me?" Kyuhyun asked bluntly, sitting down with a wince.

"Yes," Ryeowook replied just as evenly. His face showed no expression.

Kyuhyun inwardly groaned. Great. Ryeowook was mad. He felt a flash of annoyance bubbling faintly inside him. His slightly stinging bottom made him shift on the couch a bit.

"Having trouble sitting?" Eunhyuk teased.

If it was any other day, Kyuhyun would have just punched Eunhyuk playfully or said something back, but today ... he felt the annoyance that was bubbling inside him explode. He stood up, grinding his teeth, but out of the corner of his eye he saw Leeteuk watching, arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

Grinding his teeth together, Kyuhyun forced himself to sit down and just turned to Ryeowook and said, "I'm sorry for teasing you and saying mean stuff." He turned to Eunhyuk and said, "I'm sorry for being so bad tempered earlier."

"If you actually sounded sorry and you are sorry then I would accept your apology," Ryeowook said coldly. He stood up and left.

Kyuhyun turned to look at Eunhyuk, blinking pitifully. Eunhyuk just gave him a quick glance before heading in the same direction Ryeowook had gone. Kyuhyun dropped his head before remembering that Leeteuk was still there. He quickly turned toward the direction where the leader had been standing.

Leeteuk just stared back sadly before sighing and shaking his head, then walked away.

Kyuhyun felt a flash of sorrow and pain. He bit his lip and turned back.

The chessboard lay abandoned.

********

No one liked him.

He wasn't loved anymore.

He had just wanted some attention. The Hyungs were so busy now that they barely got to hang out or play with each other anymore. Kyuhyun sniffled and bit his lip to try and stop a tear from escaping.

He quietly sat up, being careful not to wake up Ryeowook. It was the middle of the night.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

3 AM.

Sighing softly, Kyuhyun got up. He couldn't sleep. He put on some proper clothing and a thin sweater before heading out. No one liked him, so why should he bother staying? He walked outside, putting on some sneakers.

He sighed and walked around. There were barely any people around, thankfully. He really didn't want a group of girls squealing all over him when he was in this mood.

"Hey!"

Kyuhyun turned around, puzzled and annoyed. Three men staggered out, laughing and bumping against each other. They were drunk.

"What?" Kyuhyun growled. It wasn't the smartest thing to do.

One of the men stumbled out and forward and punched him in the face. "Y-You don't talk like thhhhaaattt to ussss," he slurred as Kyuhyun let out a cry of pain and fell back. "Puuunnk!"

Angry, Kyuhyun lashed back, punching the man right in the face back. "Shut up!" he spat. He spat out another sentence, but if you censored it, it wouldn't really be a sentence.

The four of them went down, kicking and punching and lunging for throats.

Kyuhyun got pinned down, and the older men were kicking him, beating him up while he shouted and tried to get up but failing miserably. "S-Stoooop!" he cried. "I'm s-sorry!"

A moment later, he felt the kicks stop, heard the yelling stop.

It was silent.

Kyuhyun curled up, letting out a sob. Someone grabbed him under his armpits and sat him up. He felt hands all over him, whispering and muttering faintly in the background.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Hyunie! Are you hurt badly?"

It was Leeteuk, grabbing his face firmly and checking his injuries over. "Those guys," he muttered, swearing under his breath. He ran a hand through his hair. "Aish! Wait until I get my hands on them!"

Still crying softly, Kyuhyun pressed back against whoever was holding him up. He felt a hand his hair and heard the person murmur, "Shhhh. It's okay. Calm down. We'll get you home."

Kyuhyun looked up through his tears, and when he saw the face, he burst into tears again. It was Ryeowook. "I'm sorry!" he sobbed. "Ry-Ryeowookie, I'm s-sorry!"

"It's okay," Ryeowook soothed. "I've already forgiven you."

*********

"Get over my lap."

Kyuhyun let out a sniffle. It had been a week since the fight, and Leeteuk had decided to teach him a lesson after he was all healed, just in case he hurt him more. Kyuhyun wasn't looking forward to this.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Now."

Letting out a soft sob, Kyuhyun threw himself over Leeteuk's lap, trembling. He felt Leeteuk pull down his pants and boxers, and he clutched at Leeteuk's leg even more, quivering. Leeteuk rested his hand on Kyuhyun's side.

"I-I'm sorry," Kyuhyun said pitifully.

"Good. You should be," Leeteuk said. "But we'll talk about that later. Right now, I'm just going to let my hand talk for me."

SWAT!

Kyuhyun gasped and wriggled. Leeteuk allowed him to writhe around at first, but when it got out of control, he landed two smacks on each thigh and scolded, "Stop moving around so much, Kyuhyun-ah!"

"I-I'm not doing it o-on pur-OW! N-n-not on purpose!" he cried out, kicking. "It huuuurrrrts!"

"Uh huh." Leeteuk sounded unsympathetic. "Well, then, maybe you should try not to get into so much trouble. Isn't that a good solution, maknae-ah?"

Kyuhyun just cried softly.

"You're very lucky I'm not using a belt!" Leeteuk scolded as he continued laying down hard swats. "Because what you actually deserve for what you did a week ago, I'm being very lenient!"

This is lenient?! Kyuhyun wailed inside his head, but didn't dare say it out loud.

He was soon sobbing softly, burying his face into Leeteuk's leg. He felt like his bottom was on fire, and Leeteuk was showing no sign of stopping. This was definitely one of the most painful spankings he had ever gotten up until now.

"All right, Kyuhyun-ah. Do you want to play a game that might save your bottom?"

Kyuhyun nodded frantically.

"Okay."

Kyuhyun felt Leeteuk shift around a bit, and he just lay there, not wanting to move. He felt something hard and cold on his backside, so he turned his head, sniffling. He let out a shriek when he saw what Leeteuk was holding.

A ruler.

"NOOOO!" Kyuhyun howled. "Nononononono! Pl-Please, Teukie H-Hyung! N-No!"

"Yah, yah, calm down," Leeteuk said, tapping Kyuhyun's burning bottom with it. "Listen. If you guess why I'm spanking you correctly, then I'll stop this spanking and it'll all be over. Get it wrong, and every time you get it wrong, I'm giving you one swat."

"I-I don't want to play this game an-anymore," Kyuhyun sobbed.

"No, Kyuhyun. You chose to do this, and so you have to finish it. At least five guesses." Leeteuk was unmerciful.

"Be-Because I went out at night?" Kyuhyun guessed timidly. He lay trembling, waiting.

SWAT!

Kyuhyun let out a wail, kicking and bucking. "OWWWWW!" It burned crazily.

"Second guess?"

Kyuhyun let out a miserable sob. "B-Because I got into a fight?!"

SWAT!

Kyuhyun howled. "Hyung! I DON'T K-KNOW!"

"Well, then, you'd better keep guessing, or we'll be here for a while."

"Be-because I was rude?"

SWAT!

"'Cause I punched-"

SWAT!

"I-I don't ... H-Hyung ..." Kyuhyun sobbed, barely able to breathe.

Leeteuk seemed to finally take pity on him, for he sighed and said, "It's because you put yourself in danger, Kyuhyun-ah. That's possibly one of the worst things you could ever do. How do you think your Hyungs would have felt if you had gotten hurt seriously? Huh? Think about it for a few minutes."

Kyuhyun lay over the leader's lap, sobbing as he went limp. "I-I'm ... I-I'm sorryyy."

"I know you are." Leeteuk sighed. "Just don't do it again, all right?" He pulled Kyuhyun up, letting his sore bottom drop between his thighs. "Shhhh, calm down. Breathe, I don't want you to hyperventilate."

"I'm r-really sorry."

"You're always sorry after I spank you," Leeteuk pointed out.

Kyuhyun buried his face into Leeteuk's chest. "T-This time for r-real."

Leeteuk just placed a kiss on Kyuhyun's head, rubbing his back.

*********

Author's Note: Well? How was it? Please comment, subscribe, etc, tell me what you think! Requests for the next chapter would be nice. I'm so sorry this one took this long. I'm thinking maybe Big Bang for the next chapter. Please send in requests and I'd be more than happy to take them in! Thanks!