Little Monster

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in that room looked tense, tired faces who didn’t sleep all night and even now they still couldn’t sleep. Woohyun was silent, staring at light on top of the operating room. The light was still on red, a sign that the surgery was still in progress. Eight hours of exhausting surgery and Jieun, probably still lying there, pale, let the doctors slit her fragile stomach.

The image of it made his stomach churn and Woohyun felt nauseous. Of course, he didn’t eat anything since before, just a cup of coffee that could fill his stomach and all of this tension made his stomach acid rose. Everything was fine before, even Woohyun never dreamed of this moment would happened.

They were a happy couple, they married a year ago, after a long relationship. Woohyun and Jieun had become lovers for lifetime. They knew each other since childhood, spent time together since childhood and loved each other since then too. They grew up with knowledge that they would get married someday and that's what happened, a happy marriage, couples who love each other and a tremendous blessing to Jieun’s pregnancy who happened only a few months after their marriage.

 

 

At first they all were very happy, until when Jieun started to get spotting and l bleeding due pregnancy that increasingly became more severe month by month. Her baby’s placenta was located in the wrong place, so the condition of her fetus was very fragile, it also affects Jieun’s condition, who increasingly became pale when she reached her seventh months, Jieun had to lie down on bed all day.

Any light activity could caused bleeding that endanger the baby and herself. Woohyun was very anxious, but Jieun was very optimistic, she was so excited and was so in love with her baby and always trying to calm Woohyun’s fears about Jieun’s condition. Every night, in their beds, when Woohyun embraced Jieun’s stomach that began to bulge, she would caress Woohyun’s cheek while smiling.

 

 

"I'm okay, baby. You have to trust me, we’re both fine here."

 

With fingers gently touched Woohyun’s eyebrows and wrinkles on his forehead, trying to eliminate the wrinkles. Woohyun sighed, he wasn’t worried about the baby, he’s worried about Jieun, it's better if the baby didn’t born if it could only give harm to Jieun’s health.

But Woohyun chose not to reveal his thought, it would only make Jieun hurt because Jieun really loved the baby in her belly and the thought that Woohyun didn’t mind losing the baby as long as Jieun was fine would be very hurting to his wife.

 

"You're more likely to get bleeding lately and doctors even told you to lie in bed all day. How could I not be worried?" Woohyun whispered hoarsely. Jieun smiled and touched her fingers to Woohyun’s li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter