Final

The Final Hour

 

             [Reader POV]

 

 “What’s wrong with you?!?! Why are you assuming things wrongly???” Namjoon says in a frustrated tone

 

“I’m not assuming things Namjoon! I clearly saw you, no one else!” You argued back. “Oh don’t tell me I saw someone exactly LIKE you.” You sarcastically said

 

 The boy sighed in anger, his temper increasing massively as he suddenly grabbed a picture frame and threw it on the wall beside him, causing you to jump and gasp loudly. Little did Namjoon know that the picture he threw was a memento of both of you from the trip you recently went a few days ago. Namjoon was never like this, in fact, this is the only moment both of you fought, the rest was just a play to both of you, but this, this is a disaster.

 

Hours and hours passed and things started to get messy around the house, both of you still shouting as you decided to stop, letting the other release his temper.

 

“Namjoon this is pointless..” You finally spoke up, crossing your arms as tears slowly fill your eyes. “All of this, it’s pointless. We are just gonna hurt ourselves in the end.” 

 

“For you, only you’ll hurt yourself in the end by believing in such lie.” He spoke up, causing you to look at him in disbelief 

 

“Namjoon I spend everyday of my life staying at home and do all the work, carrying your 2 month old child, and all I get is this? Namjoon can you even hear yourse– ?” Before you could finish, you were interrupted by a shouting Namjoon

 

“Of course I can hear myself, what am I? Deaf?” He says

“Namjoon– that is not what I said– .” 

“But it clearly meant that.” He interrupted again

 

You had it, you had enough, your blood started boiling as tears finally fall from your eyes, walking towards him, you spoke to him in a loud voice.

 

“Namjoon stop lying already! For pitt’s sake just tell the goddam truth! I’m sick of your lies and it's affecting me already!” 

 

“It wasn’t my fault okay!! She came to me and she just kissed me, I didn’t kiss her!” He defends himself

 

“But you kissed her back! Instead of pushing her away, you only gave in!” 

 

“Babe that isn’t it! I– I was so shocked that I didn’t know what to do! I was lost!” 

 

“Yeah, LOST, sure, and your arms around her waist? Boy I sure am lost alright if I was you.” You spoke sarcastically

 

 Namjoon pulled his hair in desperation, screaming in anger as tears also filled his eyes.

 

“Babe, I love you! There’s no one else! Trust me!” He says in a pitiful voice

 

You laughed suddenly, not knowing what to believe in suddenly, first he was so mad, and now he’s just acting this way, where are you to believe in?

 

“Babe I ing love you! I ING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! WE’RE GONNA HAVE A CHILD, AND I’M BEYOND HAPPY! PLEASE, JUST BELIEVE ME!” He pleads in despair.

 

 You shook your head as your heart started to ache, the moment you witnessed that caused this fight suddenly rings in your head, causing you to clench your fist in pain and anger.

"I've had it. I've had it and I'm so tired, my head hurts and we've been fighting for so long now... I can't do this anymore...." You finally said it, you finally said what's in your heart has told you as the pain increases more.

 

 It was like a death sentence to him, those words we're enough to kill him, but he didn't give up, instead he approached you and suddenly captured your lips on his, pair of hands on your cheeks as you frown, the pain in your heart increases more and more as the pain becomes unbearable, causing you to push him away roughly and wipe your mouth with no regrets. 

"What is wrong with you?!?! First you're so furious to me and now you're just kissing me? What kind of a–" you were stopped immediately as his pair of lips went crashing on yours again, this time it's done roughly.

 

 You pushed him again in a very rough and strong manner, your tears falling down more as you took a vase and suddenly threw it to him, the vase landing on the back of his head as Namjoon screams in pain, falling on the floor with a loud thump. You cried and cried and started messing everything, the tables, chairs, sofa, everything was a mess. All of a sudden the lights went off, and you fell on your knees, leaning on the wall beside you as Namjoon lays completely unconscious on the floor, the pain he caused was like the world descended on you, the sky falling on top of you, and your world coming to an end. It's like he never really cared for you, in fact, this has been the biggest lie he hid from you. 

 

 

   It was eleven in the evening and the clouds we're already so dark, the moon disappearing quickly as you stayed in your position still, not moving an inch. Droplets dripping, rain pouring, thunder roaring, you stand alone, leaning on the wall, hands trembling as you gasp silently every time the light flashes outside, followed by a loud roaring sound, the life you thought you'd cherish with your family, there it was slowly coming to a blur, the wind suddenly blowing so hard that you could hear it screeching through your windows. Your tummy has been aching and crying in pain as you remembered the child, your heart clenched at the thought of the child's life slowly passes away from you, placing a hand at your stomach as you cry harder than awhile ago, silently and whisperly. And then that's when everything started to go away, your breath became ragged, heart beating incorrectly, your vision starts recalling all the good memories you had, the moments you spent wholeheartedly with the man you loved so much. Slowly by slowly, you could see your life flash right before your eyes, and up to this time of day, hoping this wasn't your last moment, wishing you'd die in another way, you closed your eyes in pain and acceptance, for you know that everything you wished that your death wouldn't be in this way, nothing could change it, for this is wat you were destined to, the way you'll die. For finally in your whole entire life, you accepted your fate, for this is your final hour.

 

 

 

 

Fin