Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

"You guys should do things your age" I heard my older sister growl behind us. We looked at her slowly and faked smile. 

"H-Hi Dahye" Himchan waved at her and then nudged Jongup to do the same. 

I rolled my eyes and snickered "What? You expect us to play rubrics cube?"

"No Daehyun, I expect you to do what regular seventeen year old boys do"

"This is what "regular" seventeen year old guys do" I exclaimed with my hands "!"

"You just turned seventeen!"

"No. You should say "You're turning eighteen""

"Nuh uh!" She shakes her head and threw a squint to Himchan and Jongup when she noticed they were nodding their heads in agreement "Don't agree with him!" She growled while pointing at me. And as fast as a lightning, they shake their heads in comply. "What are you guys even watching? I mean, she doesn't even do it right!" Her hand that were pointed to me turned to the girl on the video ... uhhh... a big lollipop.

"Can you show us?" Himchan asked, suddenly kneeling, his eyes shining. Jongup smiled widely, showing that he agree with him. Immediately, after I heard that, I let out a low growl and threw them a death glare saying "Don't mess with my sister, s!". Their smiles dropped and just showed me an awkward one.

Dahye cleared , making us look at her again. Her head is shaking slightly, and her eyes shows a hint of disappointment. Damn! I hate getting my sister disappointed.  

"What? You want us to watch cartoons or anime?" I whined. Well okay... ?

"Transformers" she shot me a death glare. Well, can't blame her. I did that once; real flesh to .

"Dahye~"

"Watch Bumblebee with your friends Jung Daehyun" she said while walking out.

I pouted and puffed my cheeks "I like Blue Bacchus. He's Blue"

"Thanks Mr. Obvious" she shouted from outside.

 

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yeah~ Ooh. There! Oh my Goddamn you're big"

 

"DAEHYUN! SHUT THAT GIRL UP!"

"Yeah. Yeah" I mumbled and exit the video before turning my laptop off. I took a random CD from my Transformers collection, which my sister bought for me a few years back don't judge, and play it on my DVD player. Sigh. Guess it’s Transformers Revolution again.

 

--------

 

"Nope. Just six"

"What the hell are you sayin'? That's at least eight!"

"No" Jongup shakes his head "I don't dig huge earrings"

"Well, I dig that!" Himchan exclaimed, eyeing Jongup intently "Hello?"

"Come on Himchan. She's eight for you. She's six for me. Let's drop it"

I rolled my eyes at the two of them. They're always like that when we do the Looks Rating System on girls. They would bicker a lot with each other when they didn't think of the same number. "She's a three" I quietly gave mine.

"Whatever" They both gave me a look that says "You're boring man" 

Tsk.

"Okay okay guys. This is a fact. Girls in dresses and heels: Hot!" 

"True!" This time, Jongup agreed with him.

I shook my head vigorously "Girls in jeans and sneakers: Hotter"

"That's truer!" Jongup exclaimed

"Okay. Who did you see this time?"

"That girl" I looked at that stunning gorgeous lady and smiled. Gosh! She is really pretty. An angel. "She really wears that jeans well"

"You mean Jieun?" Himchan asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Who else?" I replied in a duh tone.

"How long have you like her? You're a kid Daehyun" Jongup clicked his tongue before giving me a look.

"That's right Daehyun. I expect you to do what regular seventeen year old boys do" 

"She's my age" I defended, my eyes suddenly became wide.

"Duh. She's Twenty-five"

"She looks like nineteen!"

"Eeeeh! Still older"

"By two years!"

"No Daehyun" Himchan smacked the back of my head before putting his arm around my shoulders "By eight years"

"What about Kim Hyuna? She's your age"

"Yeaaaaaaaaah, and she likes you. You'd be 2Hyun!"

"That's not even true" I rolled my eyes "It's just rumors"

"24/7 moduitgo get it get it get up chumuel chwo~"

"To the left~ To the right~ To the left. To the left. To the right"

"Stop it guys!" I hissed, feeling irritated. Come on! We're perfect for each other! She's pretty. I'm uhumm... Handsome *wink*

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?"  The goddess called to us... ... ... ... Wait. To me.

I wached her as she gets closer to us with a huge grin on her face. "H-Hey. We're just... *clears throat* we’re just doing what regular seventeen year old boys do" 

"And what is that?"

I looked at the two guys and nudge them slightly. My gaze fell back on her again as I can't help to fall again and again to those eyes, that nose, her cheeks, beautiful pair of lips. Just everything. She's stunningly beautiful. Long legs, white skin, silky smooth hair, honey-like voice. Oh. My. God! 

"What about that system Daehyunnie?" 

"W-What?" I blinked a few times before looking at the guys and then back to her.

She chuckled "What's up with the looks rating system you use on girls?" 

"L-Looks rating system?"

"Yeah. Himchan told me about it"

"Ah yeah, that thing" I glared at Himchan as he just smiled back at me. I'm going to kill that bastard. "We only do that on strangers, not on our friends or girls we like. It's also a fun way to know if we have the same type. It's a bonding thing"

"Have you guys rate me?"

"Ah! No. No! We know you" I waved my hand at her in a quick manner.

"But you're a ten!" Himchan exclaimed.

"Definitely a ten!" Jongup joined.

"You kids. Gee thanks" she ruffled my hair and smiled sweetly "Daehyunnie~ Better get home early okay?"

I nodded as she waved at us before going to the place she's originally going into. I think she's going to my house. I think. 

My eyes not leaving her vanishing figure, I hit the two guys playfully "Guys guys"

"Uhh. What?" Jongup groaned.

When I can't see her anymore, I turned to them "I think I'm in love" They both rolled their eyes before leaving me alone.

 

--------

 

"Dahye!" I called out "I'm home"

"Ooh. Daehyunnie's here" I heard Jieun's voice from the kitchen. I smiled. Yes! She really did go here.

I quickly went to the kitchen to find my sister cooking dinner and the goddess on her phone. 

"Hey kiddo. Welcome home" Dahye ruffled my hair as I kissed her cheek. 

Jieun giggled "Can I have a kiss too Daehyunnie?" I froze on my feet. Oh. My. God. Really! OH MY GOD! Suddenly, I felt all of my blood went to my face. "Aww. Come on. You used to do it before. Have you grown up?" What? No! Definitely not. She stretched out her arms, motioning me to come closer to her.

"What are you blushing for, kid? She used to be your babysitter. Go on" Dahye pushed me and I thank her this one time.  

I sit beside Jieun and gulp hard. Smiling at me, she face her left cheek at me then taps on it. I leaned in closer as I can feel my breathing get hard. And after felt like a million years, my lips finally touched her soft milky cheeks. Damn. I'm gonna die happy.

"That's it" she tapped my head lightly. "I'm staying for the night Daehyunnie. Is that okay?"

"T-That's okay"

"You're all red. Are you okay?" She touched my forehead with the back of her hand "Do you want me to do the No More Pain Song?" 

Without waiting for my answer, she started doing the song that she used to do when I was younger whenever I'm troubled. I smiled inside, I thought I'm never going to hear that song again.

Flicking my forehead lightly "No more cry, cry~"

Tracing my nose line "More love is coming~"

Tapping my lips "Pain is going away~"

Cupping both my cheeks "Booyah!"

Laughing softly, she ruffled my hair once again "All better?"

"Y-Yeah thanks"

"You're so cute Daehyunnie" she pinched both of my cheeks "I loved babysitting you" I love you too.

"Unfortunately, this kid doesn't need babysitting anymore" Dahye put her arm around my shoulders then kiss the top of my head before continuing what she was doing.

"I know" Jieun pouted "But still... We had a great time. Do you remember it?"

I smiled "All too well"

"Thanks Daehyunnie. You're so sweet"

"Stop that sweet talk, you two! And help me here"

Jieun stood up from her seat to help Dahye prepare the table. The two of them have been friends since they were kids. I remember how they did things together, it's as if they can't be apart. Jieun would sleepover a lot and they would crash on my room to play with anything they could mess with and would end up sleeping with me. Jieun had always been nice to me, she treats me like her real brother. And then every summer when I was seven up to fourteen, she took care of me and damn! How I like it when she's near.

"Kiddo, get your here and eat!"

Anyways, she had always been there when I'm in trouble. I remember how she and my sister went to my school when I was in elementary to talk to the principal since the other kids on my class would throw their garbage at my bag. It's been two months until Jieun took my notebooks out of my bag to help me with my assignments. I cried a lot that time when the both of them are questioning me.

I am lucky to have the both of them.

"Come on Daehyunnie, eat a lot. You need that, you're growing" Jieun smiled at me as she full my bowl with rice and side dishes.

"Listen to Grandma Jieun kiddo, she'll smack you if you don't"

I smiled amd stayed silent while they are catching up with each other's lives. It's because my sister went to San Diego to visit our parents a year ago and just got back last month. I wanted to come but I have school so yeah don't think that I don't love my mom and pop. 

After we eat, both of them clean the dishes and I went to my room. I lie on my bed and smile. This has been a great day, one of the best. 

♬Take me home~♪ ♬Just take me home~♪

I looked at the bedside table and grabbed my phone. I sighed. What is she calling for at this time of night?

"Hello?"

Daehyun-ah~

"Hmmm?"

Am I bothering you?

"No. No. Go on"

Are you free tomorrow?

"Tomorrow? Well, Himchan haven't called me so I guess I am"

Really!? Yey! Hahaha. I'm sorry.

"Why? Are you asking me on a date?" I joked and chuckled.

Hahaha. Straight to the point, I see. But yeah I guess.

 "..."

But.. But! You see, it's only if you want!

"Hyuna" I chuckled once again "What has gotten into you? Are you sick?"

No... I just thought you could help me with some lessons. I haven't been able to keep up these days. 

"Come on. You should have said so earlier. I'm starting to believe the rumors that you like me"

NO! THAT'S NOT AT ALL TRUE! DON'T BELIEVE IT! DON'T! OH MY GOD! NO!

"Hold up tiger. Don't worry. I don't"

Well, that's kind of reassuring.

"So one o'clock at the café downtown?"

Lovely.

"Goodnight Hyuna"

Night Daehyun-ah.

I hang up the call just as a head came poking in on my door. I chuckled and sit, leaning my back on the headboard. 

"Hey Daehyunnie~" Jieun came in on her pajamas with big pillows on both of her hands.

"What are you doing?" I smiled at her and crossed my hands on my chest.

"Crashing on your bed" She said as if it's the most obvious thing on the world "For old time's sake" she smiled and jumped on my bed, then rested her head on my thigh.

"Where's Dahye?" Not that I mind her not being here. 

"On the phone with someone special" She giggled "Who could it be?"

I smiled at her cuteness. Well, if it's someone special, it can only be her boyfriend. That damn guy is lucky to have my sister.

"Daehyunnie~ who’s that someone who were on the phone with you? Girlfriend?"

"No. Hyuna, a classmate"

"Ooh~ that little girl who likes you?"

"Come on. Why does everybody say that? She doesn't like me."

"Who told you?"

"Uh? Her"

She smiled widely then tapped my nose "Of course she won't admit it" I scrunched my nose "Don't you like her?"

"I have someone I like" I smiled at the thought of her. Both Jieuns on my thigh and in my mind are beautiful. Both Jieuns made me fall.

"Who is it?" She looked at me. I scratched my neck. "You don't have to tell if you don't want"

"Jieun..."

"Daehyunnie~"

"I love you"

"Aww. I love you too"

"No... I love you. I really do."

She raised her brow at me and sit down "W-What are you saying?"

"Jieun. I'm sorry"

She touched my cheek, which made me look at her face. She smiled at me and patted my head. Pushing some hair that were on my face to the side, she kneeled in front of me. "Don't say things like that"

"It's true"

"You're still a kid, Daehyunnie. You don't know what you're talking about" 

"I know exactly what I'm talking about!" I exclaimed. "I felt it ever since I became a teenager! You were there for me. You were always there for me! Why?"

"Daehyun..." she held my hand "Don't do this. Come on. I thought of you as my younger brother. No more."

"I could change that. I could... I could show you a different me. I'm a grown man!"

"We could still forget about this" She cupped my face with her hands. I felt my eyes getting watery. ! "Sssh. Don't cry, Daehyunnie. Don't cry"

Flick my forehead "No more cry, cry~"

"Jieun, don't"

Trace my nose line "More love is coming~"

"Stop it"

Tap my lips "Pain is going away~"

"Please."

 Cupped my cheeks "Booyah!"

"Jieun"

"Did it go away?"

"No!" My tears fell. She wiped each tear. And then she hugged me.

"That's weird. It always did"

"Not this time" I shook my head continuously "Please Jieun. Just one. Just go out with me once.  And if you don't like me. We can forget about this. Please"

"Daehyun. I would love to but I can't"

"Just think of me as a man. I'd do anything for you. I can wait until I'm twenty. Please"

"I don't want to, you're my younger brother and I love you for that. Let's just stay like this okay?"

"Is it because I'm too young?"

"Not about that" she pulled back from the hug and cupped my face once more "Start forgetting about your feelings for me now. Let's just forget about this, okay?"

"I-I can't"

"You're a great guy Daehyun" she breathe out heavily "Do it. Listen to me"

"I don't want to"

She looked at me deep in the eyes before showing me her left hand. And there... There's a ring which I obviously didn't see earlier.

"I'm getting married"