First Meeting

You Promised Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" not like this, but..." it was gentle Myungsoo voice. He helped Jiyeon learn how to play guitar, it was quiet day in his apartment. Her heart was beating crazy, it was quiet and at some point kind of awkward...why? Well they both were expecting for a kiss, but the most important thing was...timing. Good timing...and both of them weren't so good at these things.

" I'm not good at learning " Jiyeon smiled and turned to face Myungsoo . She blushed when the girl noticed how close their faces were...she froze and he slowly leaned to kiss her lips. Everything seemed to be nice and perfect, but it was just too quiet... it's always like this when something is about to happen.

" we're back sooner than we thought ! " Kim Min-Suk yelled while opening the door. " uhuhuh~ " he smiled when he saw both Jiyeon and Myungsoo faces close to each other, like they were about to kiss " did we ruined that romantic atmosphere ? " he joked and everyone else pushed him inside in the apartment. The perfect timing wasn't so perfect after all.

" a-aniyo I'm just learning how to play guitar a little " Jiyeon blushed slightly and looked away shyly, Myungsoo just rubbed his nape and laughed awkwardly to agree with his friend. Now everything was really awkward...or at least for the couple.

" Myungsoo, I need to talk with you come here " Min Ki called his band member to the other room. His face was serious and his eyes slightly turned to glare at the girl...and Jiyeon noticed that it wasn't first time. Min Ki seems to dislike Jiyeon...but why? She never knew and doesn't have a courage to ask.

Jiyeon just kept glancing to the open door and she noticed that they were yelling at each other with angry faces. " Did something happened ? " the girl asked others who stayed in the same room as her.

" Tsk...it's your fault " Sung Joon glared at Jiyeon and went to the room where his band members argued loudly. Sung Joon always seemed to be on Min Ki's side, but the others supported Jiyeon and told her that it wasn't that serious... everyone else were really nice and friendly . The girl easily got used to them and could call them friends or even brothers that she never had.

Chapter one :. First Meeting 

Jiyeon was simply sitting in her room and listening to music when she heard her mother yelling at her drunk step father. " annoying " she sighed, she could even hear them over her headphones. She tried to ignore, but then she heard loud steps coming towards her room. It was her step father, full of anger.

" You said what? " he grind his teeth and stood in front of her, it was first time when Jiyeon finally told out loud for her mother to divorce that man, but as it looks her mother mentioned it to him. He slapped her face with power, knocking down her on the floor from her chair. " You better shut the up, continue being on your computer or I will take it away " he turned around and left... Jiyeon was left on the floor, placing her hand on red cheek, the tear got down her  ...not because it hurt ...she too ...wondered why... she got angry as well and even if it was a late evening she stormed outside and slammed the door.

The weather was cold and she was wearing simple clothes . She didn't cry more, she didn't...she just walked around the park slowly, thinking of her life. " Oh " she bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter