The Wait Is Over

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

I walked out of the café after I paid the bills and thanked the lady at the counter. Although I had ordered only a cup of hot coffee while contemplating about the meaning behind Kai’s words, I had spent almost 4 hours there.

I should get going now. It’s 6:30. I still have 3 hours left though… Should I go? Or should I roam around for a while longer?

After walking around for a while, I decided to go back to the dorms.

Buzz

My phone buzzed. I checked it, only to find a new message.

 

From: Monseul Prince Taem (^ ^);;

To: Me

Aerri-ah~! What are you doing? I am stuck here with heaps of schedules! *cries* But, I’m so excited about going to Jeju-do, that I just can’t seem to hide my excitement! \(^o^)/

Are you excited too? I’m really looking forward to meeting you. Let’s have lots of fun in Jeju-do. To tell you the truth, this is the first time I’m going to Jeju-do for a trip. I’ve always wanted to go there. So, yesterday I researched everything about Jeju-do. Let’s roam around together, okay? I’ll show you around.

See ya later!

 

Hehe! How cute!

 

Taemin’s P.O.V:

I looked around the changing room as I waited for Aerri’s text.

Oh my god. I’m such a pathetic weak man! How can I be so impatient to meet her that I texted her!? I’m so pathetic… If Minho hyung knew, he’d tease me forever.

 

Buzz

My phone buzzed. I quickly unlocked it and clicked on the message.

 

From: Hazel Princess Aerri (^v^)

To: Me

Oppa~! Now when I think about it, I’m just as excited as you are. I had no schedules today. Totally free! So I had plenty of time. But there were certain things that got me thinking for a while. So, I totally forgot about it! But now that you messaged me, I remembered. And to tell you the truth, now I’m really excited. I want to meet you too. But oppa, you should concentrate on your schedules now. Since, you’re a really hard working man who is committed to his work. If you are dazed, that’d be a big problem. Key umma will scold me and the IG members for making you lose your focus.

As for showing me around, I’m really excited. But you don’t really have to depend on the research that you did yesterday, because as long as I know I’m going with you, I know that it is bound to be fun. I’m looking forward to you showing me around, but I wonder if you know much about the place either? Just kidding! I’m really excited too. Let’s have lots of fun.

See you soon.

 

Ha~! I feel so happy. I don’t know why, but even getting a text from her makes me really happy. It’s just small, tiny things. But because it’s her, they feel so precious…

I just can’t wait for 10 pm to come… Only 3 hours to go…

As the time passed, I only got more and more excited. Finally, after our last broadcast was over, I rushed to the changing room and picked up all my stuff.

“Let’s go! Let’s go! Manager hyung! C’mon hurry up! We got to go and freshen up at the dorms too! There’s not much time! Hurry up!”, I yelled in excitement as I ran towards our van. I opened the door and sat on my seat. The members followed after me.

“What’s the matter Taemin-ah? Usually you are really drained and sluggish after your schedules are over? Where did this energy come from?”, our manager chuckled.

“It’s because we are going out with a girl group to Jeju-do. That is why this idiot is so excited. Seriously, all men are the same!”, Key hyung remarked. “You’re a man too!”, Minho hyung chided. “Yeah! He’s a man too, but let’s not forget that he is also ‘A Diva’! Everyone knows that!”, Jonghyun hyung commented. “I heard that Jjong. Seems like you don’t value that little life of yours these days, huh?”, the diva threatened. “Oh yeobo saranghae!”, Jonghyun hyung said with his failing aegyo. “Yea yea whatever!”, Key hyung said, flipping his hair.

“Aish these kids! They are always so noisy.”, Onew hyung commented as he smiled, sitting next to me. “Taemin’ah! Let’s have lots of fun there, okay?”, hyung asked as he smiled his signature Dubu smile. “Yeah!”, I nodded in agreement. “Let’s rest a bit for now. We won’t get a wink of sleep later.”, Onew hyung gave me a smile as he laid back resting his head on the window.

That’s easy for you to say hyung. Try to rest for a bit? But I can’t even sit still with all this excitement!

The dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter