I love you for the rest of my life

let me love you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


play this : song of rain

It was my 20th birthday . after graduation , everything between me and kris was perfect. He was a sweet and caring boyfriend with a little jealousy , kkk .
" happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to you ... " I was standing behind a table , smiling whole hearty , and looking to my friends who singing a happy birthday song for me . kris rounded his arm around my waist and kissed my temple and whisper " happy birthday my love , thank you for coming to my life "
I smiled at him "thank you " and then kiss his cheek " where is my present ??? " I joked
" I'll give it to you latter " he forced a smile . weird , there is something wrong with him .... He didn't talk much , he even didn't react when chanyeol kiss my cheek .. It's weird ...
" hana ya , kris oppa come here and let's take pictures " the voice of my best friend , jiyoon , bring me back to reality . * ask him
later* I thought with myself and went to my friends . we took a lot of pictures and most of them was silly one .
After partying for about 4 hours , we finally decided to go home ." let's go baby " kris hold my hand . saying goodbye to others, we went to parking lot . kris opened the door for me " my lady "
" thank you my Prince " i smiled and get in the car . kris too get in the car and start the engine . we drive silently until I recognized something " kris , this isn't the way of my home "
" I know .. I didn't give you my present yet , I have a surprise for you "
Excited , I looked at him " really ??? Whaaat is it ??? "
" Not now princess  "
I used my best puppy eyes and pout " but i can't wait anymore . i even thought you didn't buy me present "
Kris laugh " don't look at me like that ! I won't tell you, no ways " he ruffled my hair "just wait a little okay ?? "
"okay "
After about an hour , kris parked the car and we get out of the car " close your eyes "
I looked at him weird but didn't say anything and closed my eyes . kris blindfolded me " yaa what are you doing ?? "
" just trust me .. Now give me your hands " holding my hands he guided me towards the surprise .
"here we are " kris let's go of my hands .
" can i take off the blindfold ?" I asked him .
" not yet " and suddenly everywhere lighten up .
" kris ?? "
" you can take it of "
I can't describe how i felt . I was shocked , touched , and feel loved . here I where in the middle of a heart made of lots of electric bulb and kris in front of me with a rose in his hand and a charming smile on his lips which made him more handsome . " kris ... I .. No this .. I mean ... " I was lost of words .
He smiled " anything for my baby " he leaned in and kissed me , why the feeling seems different ?? He pulled back and smiled "now it's time for present , close your eyes "
"Not again " i groaned but closed my eyes . kris coming nearer and rounded his arms around my neck and i felt something cold on my skin . opening my eyes , there were a necklace . a beautiful one , with heart shape . behind it there was a sentence

. I touched it and try to read the sentence - let me love , you if not for the rest of your life, then ,for the rest of mine-
Touched by how romantic the gift is , i look at him " kris ... "
He hugged me " so no matter what happened , no matter what people said ... Just believe in me okay ??? Believe that I love you with all of my heart " he hugged me tighter
I pulled back and searched in his eyes " is there something wrong ?? You aren't hiding
something from me right ??? "
Kris looked into my eyes for a second and then pulled me into his chest " no , everything is alright "
But there was something in his voice that makes me worried ....
*next morning
It was about 10 that I woke up . Well thanks to my boyfriend we were out till 2a.m dancing together . I went to bathroom and started to wash my self . After a warm and nice bath , I started doing my routines that suddenly some one called me . Looking at the ID  , it was chanyeol oppa .
" hi oppa , what's up ? "
" listen hana , get ready in 10 minutes . Kris is leaving to the Canada . He asked me not to
tell you, but I thought it isn't fair for both of you so I'm coming in ten minutes "
I didn't know what to wear and I just picked up some random outfit and my phone . I tried to call kris but he didn't answer my calls . when we arrived at airport I was looking for him like a crazy woman . My tears didn't stop falling and i was calling his name nonstop . Until I found him , standing in the line with a heavy shoulders " kris ... " I called him and he turned around and his eyes rounded . " hana-ya what are ... "
I didn't let him finished his sentence and hugged him tightly " how could you do this to me huh ? How could you leave me without saying goodbye ? " I was crying hard and his shirt get wet because of my tears .
" hey baby ., don't cry .. I just .. I couldn't say goodbye and it's not like I'm going to leave forever . Something happened in company and my parents need my help so it's just a business trip ... I'll be back as soon as possible so don't cry ok ? I don't want your tears be the last thing I see before I leave " he caressed my hair gently .
I pulled back " how long you are going to stay ? "
Kris looked away " I don't know . Maybe 1 month maybe 6 or even 1 years "
I hit his arms hard " and you didn't want to say goodbye . Oh god I hate you " I frowned my eyebrows .
" hey smile . I want to see your smiling " kris said this and started to tickling me ..
I laughed " yaaa stop it "
" laughing suite you more .. You look more beautiful .. " he kissed my forehead " I love you to the moon and back . Never forget the things I said last night okay ?" he whispered against my forehead .

I nodded my head and my tears started to flowing . " you are crying again " he wiped my tears " I have to go , love you " kris started to walk away .
" kris ... Wait " I ran to him and turned him around and started to kiss him with all I have , I poured my love into my kiss , all of my unspoken emotions . Breathless I pulled back " I love you more , please come back soon "
" I will .. " he cupped my faced and kissed me for the last time . He looked backed and found
chanyeol there " yaa park chanyeol . Take a good care of her when I'm not around  . "
And then he left . I saw him walked away from me and my sobbed turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter