Sorry

Don't be Afraid...

"Jong kook oppa...! Wait for me!" Ji Hyo smiled and ran to him. Just looked how truly happy she was, it already melted his heart. "O, Jihyo yah..." Jongkook still fat at this time because they're were still teenagers. Ji Hyo looked so young at this time and her hair remained short. There were few men would like Ji hyo to be their girl friend but to them she only saw Jongkook. Only that one man.

But, sadly, Ji Hyo didn't even realise Jong Kook feeling towards her. She always treated him as a good brother since she was the only daughter in her family. Kim Jong kook oppa was a nice, shy, and really knew how to treat women well. It's not being romantic and all, it was just maybe he was the only son who need to take care his mom illness, he respected the women with all his heart.

She grabbed on Jong kook fat arm naturally with the silly smiled plastered on her face. From far, there were a bunch of guy gritted their teeth together as the fairy of the school was actually holding that stupid nerd. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook without realising anything at the time they crossed the road, there was a bike coming from nowhere speed up to them. Ji Hyo who saw it first and pushing Jong Kook away from that place. 

Jong kook shook his head off and his heart stopped for a moment. A moment where he saw Ji Hyo was bleeding so much. A handsome guy came and it was Ji Hyo so called future husband, Kim woo Bin, held her on his lap. He shouted for help and suddenly looking at Jong Kook fiercely.  

"Ya kim jong kook! Its all your fault!you better watch out !"  jong kook ignored the warning. He managed himself to close up to ji hyo. He looked at the bike and it was gone. He knew that wasn't just accident. He couldn't make up his mind because of Woobin's men. He struggled to be free but Woo bin already made his move by carrying Ji hyo to his luxurious car. 

"No....Ji Hyo no....ukh!" he ended up got beaten by those guys until his eyes gave up on it own. But. From far, there was a pair of eyes watching the whole thing all the time. That person was fat as jongkook. She decided to help him who was unable to walk up.

"Jongkook oppa...." she pitied him and without any words she determined to carry him all way to his house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jong Kook...

Kim Jong Kook....

Kim Jong Kook...

"JI HYO!" Jong kook screamed loudly and in time got shocked to see he was actually sleeping at the outsides. He could hear his mom was coughing inside. He was immediately got inside and helped her to take a sip of water from the table. 

His mom looked at him carefully and shocked to see his face full of bruises. "Kim jong kook, did you take a fight with anyone...?" his mom asked with pitiful tone.

"Animida(no)....it just...-" his words cutted by her mom hand, softly touched his face while the tears flowing out.

"I'm sorry...."

Jongkook became speechless upon seeing his mom cried heartbrokenly. "I'm so sorry for being weak.." Jongkook couldn't help but to shed tears together with her. His mind was blank for that moment.

-------------------------

i'm sorry for being late. but here is it. i will 'maybe' post the other line story tomorrow..

it still late of night here...so tq for being supportive and suscribing and also being my friend...tq so much