The Hooded Stranger

Dracula

Walking through a quaint neighborhood, Park Sunyoung looked around and admired the view. Dark night above her that shined a thousand stars, tall street lamps glistening toward the sidewalk, and all the little houses; some with lights on, and some without, sleeping away. Sunyoung smiled, happy that her day was almost over, glad that she could get back to her house, eat some food, and then have a reunion with her bed.

 

Sunyoung noticed the local park and decided to walk through it before she went home. She was entranced by the scenery surrounding her; the street lights illuminating the grass, benches, and trees. She noticed someone sitting on one of the benches and was curious as to why.

 

'Why would someone sit outside this late at night?' Sunyoung thought to herself. Sunyoung wasn't sure if she wanted to talk with said person, but curiousity got the better of her and she walked over.

 

"Mind if I sit here?" Sunyoung asked. The person was wearing all black, exposing no skin. Their hoodie was draped completely over the person's head and face. The person slighty toward Sunyoung's direction and shook "no". Sunyoung was weirded out by the silence, but chose to ignore it and sat down. She looked up at the dark sky. The stars scattered around every corner of her vision.

 

"Pretty night, isn't it?" Sunyoung said as she leaned over a bit to the stranger. She turned to see if there was any reaction. Nothing.

 

"I'm Sunyoung, by the way." Sunyoung stuck her hand out in search for a handshake. The stranger looked at her hand, then back at her, but gave no response. Sunyoung awkwardly retreated her hand. She stared at her hands, now clasped and on her legs. She bit her lip looking at the stranger.

 

"What brings you here on this quiet, beautiful night?" She asked. Knowing the stranger wasn't going to answer, she kept talking. "I just came back from work. I work as a baker, making all sorts of cakes snack items. It's tiring, sometimes, but I love doing it. Like I always say, "Do what you love and love what you do." Hehehe..." Sunyoung paused to look at the sky again. "Sometimes I wonder if I chose the right path. Like whether becoming a baker was the right decision to make or not. Would I have been happier if I did something else?" The stranger looked at Sunyoung, mesmerized by the latter's way of talking. Sunyoung smiled and sighed.

 

Sunyoung stood up. "Well, I should probably leave you be. I've disturbed you long enough. Bye!" She started walking away when something grabbed her wrist. She turned and saw that the hooded stranger was holding her wrist up. The light was hitting the stranger to show half of it's face, revealing to be a girl. It looked like a girl from her softer face complextion. The color of her iris was pure red, staring into Sunyoung's. Sunyoung's expression became scared.

 

"W-who are you?" The stranger leaned in, barely brushing her ear and whispered "Krystal.". Sunyoung shivered at the intensity of the whisper. Krystal pecked Sunyoung's cheek, making the latter gasp. Krystal let go of Sunyoung's arm and ran off. Before she could even ask anymore questions, she was gone.

 

Sunyoung stared at where Krystal was, preplexed beyond belief. She touched her cheek where Krystal's lips pecked.

 

"Krystal..." She whispered to herself. She shook out of her thoughts and started walking to her apartment.

~~~

I have no excuse for not updating. I'm sorry. Let me know what you think about this story and whether I should continue it or not.

Subscribe, comment, and/or upvote if you liked this.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky