Chapter 1

shotgun marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how's your weekend",Lizzy, one of Nana's colleague slash bestfriend asked her.

"Nothing much....being stucked in my room cracking my head for the next summer design!!!",Nana, being the top fashion designer in Korea whose just being promoted as Head of Creative Design in her company always put her work beyond anything else.

"That interesting huh?".

"Well...after what happened last two weeks, I rather stay home than wake up in some stranger's house!!Trust me, that was the worst night in my life..never ever I did something like that and thanks to you", Nana scoffed at her friend's remark.

"Sorry hon....but you really need to loosen up a bit,that's why I hooked you up with him! Besides,you have been single for ages.....".

"Yeah..by hooking me up with that jerk!!!".

"A handsome jerk precisely!!!!".

"Urghhhh...can you please stop talking bout him!!! It's gave me headache..enough with this Suho's things.I don't need another problem to add on my list!!".

Lizzy just laughed at her friend."Talking bout Suho...there's he come".

"Hello ladies....",Suho greeted the ladies. Suho is one of Nana's colleagues and also her former boyfriend who still love her although they have been separated for 2 years.

"Ok Nana! I catch up with you later...don't want to be the light bulb here". Nana just rolled her eyes at Lizzy.

"So, do you have any plan for tonight??".

"Urm...I...", before Nana could answer Suho, her phone rang. It was her mother.

"Nana,can you please come home this weekend?? Your father and I have something important to discuss with you".

"What is it mum??Can we just discuss over the phone because I have an appointment with my client this weekend".

"Screw the client!!! Listen to my young lady, I want to come to our house this weekend either you like or not!", it was her father's talking now.

What she's had done this time because her father only used that tone when something serious happen like when he found a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter