Final

Letter Chaos

FINAL

 "To fall in love is a legendary action that doesn't need any explanation."

 

 

"Kris." I think he's cute when he's munching that sandwich.

 

"Kris!" He looks like he haven't ate for days. 

 

"Huh what?" He was taken away from his thoughts when a voice called him.

 

"Sorry. What are you saying again?" He said as he took away his gaze from that boy.

 

"I was just asking if you want to join us tonight, Jongin is organizing a party."

 

"No thanks." He blurted out as he sipped from the glass of apple juice.

 

"I really think you've changed a lot." Chanyeol said as he placed his chin on his hands that were placed on the table.

 

Yifan just hummed as his answer.

 

"This Panda guy really changed your ways. From the narcissistic playboy to this love sick puppy infront of me." He said as he managed to shoot Kris a smirk.

 

"Shut up will 'ya?" He said as he counter-attacked Chanyeol's smirk with a glare.

 

"When do you plan on asking him out?" Chanyeol uttered. The statement made Yifan's eyes wide.

 

"Ummm... I don't know?"

 

"What the ? Do you want to be just like that? Looking at him from afar with those disgusting ogling eyes of yours?"

 

"As if you don't look at Baekhyun with disgusting ogling eyes." Yifan said as he rolled his eyes.

 

"That is out of the question. Kris you helped me with winning Baek's heart. I want you to know that I volunteer myself in helping you with this."

 

Yifan nodded and kept on thinking how would he tell Zitao his oh-so-deep-feelings for the other.

 

"What do you want? Sing him a song? Give him roses?"

 

"Bro I'm not good at those. I will just stutter and will eventually look like an idiot."

 

"Don't be such a coward and just tell him!"

 

"Easy for you to say, you have your own boyfriend."

 

"How are you suppose to tell your feelings if you're like that?"

 

"Easy bro. I'll write him a letter." Yifan said, completely proud of his idea.

 

"What the dude? How old are you 16? Please tell that brain of yours that we are already college students."

 

"Age is not connected to love."

 

"I can finally say that you have gone mad."

 

And all Chanyeol could do was nod and say 'okay'.

 

— -☆- —

 

"Can you tell me why am I dragged to this ?" Sehun said as he sent a glare to Chanyeol's direction.

 

"Hey! I asked you nicely." He said as he managed to let out a pout.

 

"Eww dude that's disgusting." 

 

"I'm cute! Right Baek?" Chanyeol said as he batted his eyelashes and pouted more.

 

"Ofcourse baby!" Baekhyun said as he pinched Chanyeol's cheeks.

 

they are really disgustingly sweet. Yifan thought.

 

Chanyeol removed Baekhyun's fingers from his cheeks and cleared his throat.

 

"So I called this meeting because we need to help Yifan make his letter for Zitao to show his affection to his panda."

 

"Aww he has finally grew up. Aren't you Fannie?" Baekhyun uttered, putting a little bit attention to Yifan's nickname.

 

"Yifan only needs you two to make this have-zitao's-heart project. Why am I included?" Sehun voiced out with a confused expression on his face.

 

"Because I may or may not saw you stalk china doll which is Zitao's bestfriend. And I know you know a lot about Zitao and China doll." Chanyeol said with a smile (?) painted on his face.

 

"What?!" And yes it came from the other three.

 

"How could you keep this from me Hun? I thought we're friends." Baekhyun said as he showed a pained expression.

 

"Aw don't worry babe. Its just our maknae growing up." Chanyeol as he placed a peck on Baekhyun's cheek.

 

"I-I d-didn't stalked him I swear!" He said as his hands show an x.

 

"Whatever. So lets get this started?" Yifan said as he brought a stationary paper and a pen with him.

 

— -☆- —

 

Finally it was monday and Yifan went to school with a letter in his hand and dark bags under his eyes.

 

Chanyeol was the first one to see him in that state. And he approached him with a not-so-good comment.

 

"Woah Bro you look like ." He said as he let out a chuckle.

 

"I know and stop rubbing it on my face. you." Yifan said with a rather colorful language.

 

"Yeah love you too." Chanyeol said as he let out a laugh.

 

"You ready?"

 

"I don't have a choice. Do I?"

 

Chanyeol nodded and said "Because if you don't do this, Baek will definitely kill you."

 

"What have I done in my past life to have friends like you?" He said with a dreadful tone.

 

"But you love us~ don't you Fannie?" Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arm on Yifan's shoulder. Yifan just let out a groan.

 

"Go and drop that letter. And ask Sehunnie what is Tao's locker number."

 

 

"Got it!" Yifan said as he made his through the hallway.

 

Sehunnie

 

Sehun!

 

What?

 

What is Tao's locker no?

 

602 near the sci lab

 

You and your stalking skills. Oh well thanks.

 

Goodluck hyung!!

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

As he made his way to his destination, his heart was hardly pounding inside his chest and his calloused hands were shaking. Ugh This is it Yifan. You can do this. He feels cold sweat trailing on the side of his head.

 

He almost can't feel his legs but he still dragged himself to Tao's locker. 

 

Few minutes later he found the locker with the number 602. There was a little opening on the locker which enabled him to slip the letter inside.

 

Before putting it inside his locker. He looked from left to right if there is anybody there. But he found none, he sighed in relief.

 

Placing a light kiss on the envelope, he slipped it inside Tao's locker.

 

— -☆- —

 

"OMG Look!"

 

"What is it?"

 

"You have a letter from your ultimate crush Yifan!"

 

"What?!"

 

"It says.."

 

To my beloved,

 

Umm. Hi? I know I'm a coward for saying my feelings for you in this form. But if I say this to you in person, I'll chicken out and run for my life so yeah. Here it goes.

 

I just wanna say you really are beautiful. You know you completely changed my whole personality. You wanna know why? I just wanted to be the man that will take care of you always and make you smile. Because that's what you always do, you make me smile (like an idiot). You don't know this but I always look at you and your cute expressions and actions. 

 

I like you. A lot actually. Meet me at the garden next week at 4pm. Tell me your answer. I'll wait for you. 

 

—Yifan

 

"Oh my gosh you're blushing."

 

"I'm not!"

 

 

— -☆- —

 

Its finally monday again. After a week of doubts and agitation. This is finally it. At end of the day its either he gets a heartbreak or a date.

 

The ticking of the clock inside his classroom iritates Yifan. Time was moving exceptionally slow. Slow than the usual.

 

30 minutes..

 

 

20 minutes..

 

 

10 minutes...

 

 

10 seconds...

 

 

3..

 

 

2..

 

 

1..

 

 

Yifan let out a sigh of worry as he heard the goodbyes of his classmates. 

 

He steps of the classroom and started to go to the garden.

 

It was exactly 4pm and he still can't see the Panda. Thousands of what ifs flooded his mind. His heart started to beat in a fast pace. His hands shaking and sweating a lot. 

 

"Y-Yifan?" His breath hitched as he turned around where the voice came from.

 

Instead of kitten-like eyes he was welcomed with doe eyes.

 

"C-China doll? Why are you here? Where's Tao?"

 

Did I dropped the letter in the wrong locker? Sehun that ing idiot.

 

"I do have a name. My name is Luhan." He said as he hanged his head low. He clutched the envelope in his hand.

 

Holy . What am I gonna do now?

 

"This must be a mistake-"

 

"But I thought you like me!" He said as he looked at Yifan with glassy eyes.

 

Damn he's gonna cry. What if Zitao will know and hate for the rest of my life? this .

 

Yifan placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder and gave it a squeeze. 

 

"Luhan, can you wait here for awhile? I'll be back."

 

China doll Luhan just nodded his head and wiped his tears cutely.

 

Yifan used his long legs to go to the powder room fast. He dialled Chanyeol's number for help.

 

"What the dude?!" Yifan's eyes widen as he heard moans on the background.

 

"What the you're at it? ing gross."

 

"Shut up or I'll hang this."

 

"Sorry. But please help me in this."

 

"What happened? Had a heartbreak Fannie~?"

 

"No you dip. I dropped the letter inside China doll's locker. I'm gonna kill Sehun. And he's here. I think he's gonna cry. What if Zitao will hate me because of this?"

 

"The ? Use your brain idiot. Why don't you grab this oppurtunity and make your way to Zitao by using China doll."

 

"What the ? What if-"

 

"Now or Never Wu Yifan!" Chanyeol as he dropped the call.

 

I have no choice. Breathe in. Breathe out Yifan.

 

Yifan now started walking towards the garden's direction.

 

It is indeed now or never. He knows he'll face thousands of consequences because of this. But he doesn't care if its for Tao it'll be worth it. 

 

He's desperate and this is the only way to Zitao, Luhan.

 

A few seconds later he's back at garden and saw Luhan fumbling with his phone.

 

Luhan suddenly looked at him and opened his mouth.

 

"So umm."

 

Yifan showed him a look of confusion.

 

"You're my boyfriend now right?"

 

"What? I mean yes haha." 

 

"Ok! See you tomorrow!" Luhan said as he placed a quick peck on Yifan's right cheek.

 

He was a little bit jumpy when he left, leaving Yifan a little bit dumbfounded.

 

— -☆- —

 

"Hyung! Tell me what happened yesterday are you dating now?" Sehun said as he happily approached Yifan in their usual spot in the cafeteria.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are still nowhere to be found. So he was the only one sitting there.

 

Yifan hesitated a bit because he knows if Sehun will be aware of what happened, he'll definitely kill Yifan.

 

Its his fault anyway. Yifan thought.

 

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Sehun excitedly said.

 

"Sehun. I want you to relax okay?"

 

"Mhhmm!" He quickly nodded his head.

 

"Okay so." Yifan took a deep breath and started speaking.

 

"YoudickheadyougavemethewronglockernumberLuhanthoughttheletterwasforhim!"

 

"WHAT!?" 

 

"Sehun I too didn't-"

 

"How could this happen?"

 

"I don't know I just-"

 

"How could you take a step near my Luhan!"

 

"Sehun calm-"

 

"I thought you're my friend? How could you hyung?!"

 

"Sehun-"

 

"Did he kissed you? Oh my god. I'm going crazy!"

 

"OH SEHUN! WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"

 

"Oops?"

 

"Let me explain okay?" Yifan said as he pinched his nose in annoyance.

 

Aish this kid. 

 

"You gave me the wrong locker number. And Luhan thought the letter was meant for him. He looked like he's gonna cry when I told him it was a mistake. I was scared if he'll tell that to Zitao and Tao will hate me forever. So I decided to make my way through him to the path that leads to my Zitao."

 

"You're an idiot. If Zitao will know you're just using my pretty innocent Luhan you'll be dead!"

 

"I just thought if he'll love me back, he'll just forgive me instantly right?"

 

"No. I won't let you do this." Sehun said as he stood up from his chair.

 

"B-But Sehun."

 

"Tell Chan and Baek hyung I don't have the appetite to eat lunch today." And by that he left the cafeteria. A cold and furious aura could be seen from him.

 

Yifan banged his head on the table. Guilt washed All he wanted was to make Tao his. He didn't knew he will sacrifice a lot.

 

He felt a light pat on his back that made him sit up straight.

 

"H-Huang?" Yifan was in awe as he saw an 'angel' infront of him. 

 

It sent his heart in a fast pace and as if he lost his ability to breathe.

 

"Hey Wu!" The 'angel' said smiling.

 

"W-What a-are you doing here?" He managed to make a forced smile.

 

"You've gone red! Are you sick?" The latter said giving him a worried glance. He even tried to touch Yifan's face.

 

Yifan immediately distanced his face. 

 

Yifan calm down. Oh my god. I think I'll faint.

 

"I-I'm fine. W-Wh- Why are you looking for me?"

 

Zitao chuckled.

 

"Luhan told me you started dating yesterday and I just wanted to check on my bestfriend's boyfriend. And please don't call me Huang. Just call me Tao." 

 

"O-Okay."

 

"And one more thing." He said as he put his mouth near Yifan's ear.

 

It sent shivers through his spine.

 

"If you break Luhan's heart. You're dead." He whispered as he went his way out of the cafeteria.

 

My life is already ed up.

 

— -☆- —

 

Can I call you my everything?

Call you my baby? 

You're the only one who runs my world

 

He was awakened by his ringtone. 

 

Yifan groaned as he searched for his phone.

 

 

Calling...

 

China Doll

 

 

He pressed accept as he managed to let out a bored 'Hello'

 

"Morning Fanfan!" 

 

Something inside him says that he really shouldn't gave China doll his number.

 

"Mhmm. Yeah."

 

"I was just thinking if you could go with me today."

 

"What for?" Yifan said as squinted his eyes and let out a yawn.

 

"Oh I'm sorry did I woke you up? I'll go shopping." 

 

Ugh that word. I hate shopping.

 

He was suppose to say no when.

 

"ZiZi is coming with us if you don't mind. I just want to spend time with you both."

 

He wants to shout and say a thousand yes but he still kept his bored voice.

 

"M'kay."

 

"Okay! Thank you! See you later at the park around 10?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Bye!"

 

"Bye."

 

OMG a date with Zitao.

 

He thought as he kept on rolling on his bed and kept on squealling like a girl.

 

He fell out of the bed and it knocked him to reality.

 

China doll is included.

 

He sighed.

 

 

He checked his clock and it was already 10:15. They are late and Yifan hates late.

 

 

"FanFannie!" He heard from a distance. He hates to say that the nickname is really disgusting. (But if it'll come from Zitao maybe he can think of it)

 

"Hey!" He waved at them. And maybe he may or may not only waved to Zitao's direction.

 

Luhan jogged to his direction and clinged to his arm. Tao was beside Luhan. 

 

Its now time for Yifan to show his acting skills, act like he is Luhan's boyfriend.

 

"Hey baby." He said as he showed Luhan a sweet smile.

 

"Yo Tao!" He raised his fist asking for a fist bump which Tao obliged to do. It sent a small smile to his face. Just a little touch sent his heart to a fast pace.

 

They started to walk to Yifan's car. And soon they arrived to the mall.

 

Luhan and Tao started to talk about bags, clothes and everything about fashion as they walk their way to every stall that Yifan doesn't give a damn about. He just nods his head when they ask him. 

 

Soon they started to try a few things. He pretended to text someone but he really was taking a few (?) stolen shots of Zitao and Luhan (ofcourse for Sehun).

 

 

As they head their way to a restaurant Luhan gave him a few shopping bags to carry, ranting about he needs to act more boyfriend-like and be a gentleman. 

 

He obeyed but he hiddenly rolled his eyes. He asked Tao too if he needed some help but latter just shook his head. 

 

He really wants to walk out and go home immediately. Because this thing is just ruining his precious time. 

 

He felt someone cling to his arm and he hiddenly rolled his eyes again.

 

ing clingy brat.

 

"FanFannie!"

 

"Yes?" He let out a disgusting sweet tone.

 

"I'm hungry." Luhan said as he batted his eyes and pouted.

 

Yifan wanted to puke then and there.

 

"Let's eat there! Okay?" Luhan said as he pointed to a cafe at a corner and let out a cute smile.

 

 

They walked to the small cafe's direction with Luhan clinging to Yifan's arm that made the tall chinese annoyed on the inside but he still remained calm. Tao was just there completely doing nothing just following them without any expression.

 

Once they found a table, Yifan placed the paper bags under the table. As Luhan and Tao went to the cashier to order their food. He stretched his poor arms that was abused by a China doll. He sighed as Luhan and Tao made their way to their chosen table.

 

Luhan comfortably placed himself next to Yifan. 

 

"Did you had fun today Fanfanie?"

 

He let out a rather fake chuckle.

 

"Yep absolutely." And smiled fakely (again)

 

He hopes that the both of them didn't felt he was faking everything. 

 

As they were silently waiting for their food a phone rang and it was Luhan's.

 

"Hello coach."

 

"Right now!?"

 

"Okay okay got it." 

 

"What happened Lu-ge?" Tao said, confused.

 

Yifan didn't realized he was unconciously admiring Zitao's features. 

 

"Oh coach needs me right now for an urgent meeting that's all."

 

"Right now? But what about-"

 

"Don't worry I'll go and you'll stay here with Yifan."

 

"Right baby?"

 

Yifan slowly nodded his head, not removing his gaze from Zitao's face.

 

Luhan smiled and sprinted out of the cafe and he left them with an awkward tension hanging in the air.

 
Yifan cleared his throat and tried to speak but nothing came out.
 
"So-" Tao started.
 
It made Yifan uneasy that the other is looking at him and as if he is examining his whole soul. 
 
He tried to look anywhere else except Tao's eyes.
 
"How are you and Lu-ge doing?" 
 
"F-fine." Yifan suddenly caught Zitao's gaze and as if he was drowning from just his fiercing gaze.
 
"Are you okay Yifan-shi?"
 
"I-I'm definitely fine Tao." As he tried to let out a genuine smile. 
 
"Okay!" Tao said as he showed a cute smile.
 
He suddenly forgot to breathe. He kept on sweating and his heart feels like its gonna explode from his chest.
 
A waiter interrupted and placed three plates of cheesecakes and also three glasses of juice. He whispered a soft "enjoy" before leaving.
 
Tao's expression flipped 360° as he stuffed the cake in his mouth. It fascinated Yifan and he can't help but stare.
 
Such a cute way of eating. If only I could snap a few pictures.
 
"Why don't you eat Yi-ge?" 
 
It made his eyes wide.
 
"Y-Yi-ge?"
 
"Its my nickname for you! You don't like it?" He said as he pouted.
 
"No. No. I like it." He smiled again.
 
"Try it! Its delicious!" He happily said as he raised a piece and place it near Yifan's mouth.
 
"Eat Yi-ge!" 
 
Yifan opened his mouth and ate the cheesecake. It feels like his insides are melting and he'll turn into just a puddle of goo. 
 
He proceeded eating his cheesecake with a goofy smile painted on his face. 
 
 
After letting Tao eat Luhan's cake and also drink Luhan's apple juice, they decided to go home and made their way to the mall's parking lot.
 
He was entertained by Tao's useless rambling about gucci's newest collection. He didn't care nonetheless. 
 
Now thats what you call fun. He placed the paper bags inside the car's trunk. He started the engine and drove them home.
 
After a few minutes they arrived at Tao's place which Yifan memorized every turn they make. 
 
Tao opened the door and before he came out he suprised Yifan by a kiss on the cheek.
 
"Thanks Yi-ge I had fun!" 
 
He rushed out as he picked his belongings at the car's trunk. Before he went inside his house, he waved his hands and shouted a "bye!"
 
He was frozen in his spot, he touched the place where Tao's lips were placed a while ago. And again it made him smile like a retarded idiot.
 
— -☆- —
 
Yifan went to school with an ecstatic feeling. Yesterday was one of the best days of his life. And he didn't forgot to write it in his journal. (He's not girly right?) 
 
He saw Sehun walking with a poker face on and waved at the maknae's direction. But Sehun just ignored him as if he was invicible. He sighed, he even tried to send those stolen photos of Luhan to Sehun's number as a peace offering. But the younger just replied a " off hyung :)" Even though it has a " :) " in it, Sehun must have killed him in his mind a thousand times. 
 
He just shrugged it off, Sehun will forgive him eventually. 
 
Now he's making his way to a subject where he and Tao shares. Although he really hates that subject, Tao was the only reason why he's still enduring that class.
 
I mean what's fun in opening animals like frogs etc. to study their internal parts. ing disgusting right? It really makes Yifan cringe when he thinks of it.
 
 
He enters the classroom and already saw Tao sitting at the back of the classroom. He waved his hand and gestured Yifan to sit next to him. And like a puppy obeying his master, Yifan obliged.
 
I'm being tamed by this panda. What the actual ?
 
 
"How are you Yi-ge?" Tao said as soon as he arrived to his seat.
 
"Lu-ge told me you're not answering his texts." Tao said as he pouted. 
 
Oh you mean those annoying texts of his?
 
He tried not to roll his eyes.
 
"What did I told you Wu Yifan?" And just like the flash of lightning, Tao demeanor changed. It sent chills to Yifan's spine.
 
"I-I understand Tao." He said trying to hide the fact that he was slightly scared.
 
"Good Yi-ge." Tao blurted out as he patted Yifan's head. Showing a cute smile. 
 
Why do I like this guy again? 
 
 
Their professor suddenly appeared as he prepared his things on the table infront.
 
"So I have important things to do this week and I will not be around for around 4 days-"
 
The whole class cheered some whistled. Which made Yifan roll his eyes.
 
Lazy ers.
 
"But I'll give you a project, a thesis. Isn't it fun class?" As he smiled, maybe a smirk?
 
"You'll get to choose your partners. And the topic is up to you also as long as its related to this subject." After that he exited leaving behind students that kept on cursing at his retreating back.
 
"Yi-ge lets pair up okay?"
 
Yifan nodded.
 
"When and where?" Yifan asked.
 
"Is it okay if we'll do it at my house? Maybe tomorrow?" Tao suggested. 
 
"Okay." He said, he doesn't want Tao to see his apartment that is near being a dumpsite. He makes a note to himself to clean. 
 
Since they still have 2 hours until the next class.An idea popped in his mind.
 
"Tao-"
 
"Hello Lu-ge?"
 
Damn it too late.
 
"I don't have class Lu-ge. Let's eat ice cream."
 
"Yey! I'll make sure Yi-ge comes with us."
 
"Okay bye. See you in a few."
 
Tao hanged up the call and faced Yifan.
 
"You heard that right ge? Let's go?"
 
"O-Okay." 
 
 
"Baaaaaaby!" And within seconds someone is clinging again on his arm.
 
"Hey Lu." He said as he smiled genuinely (?) at Luhan's direction.
 
"I missed you." Yifan was taken by suprise when Luhan held his face and kissed him full on the lips.
 
Luhan broke the kiss and smiled at him.
 
. That was disgusting. If Sehun'll know about this, I don't think he'll forgive me anymore.
 
"Let's get ice cream!" Tao said as he excitedly ran to the ice cream store's direction.
 
They decided to walk at the park while eating their frozen treats.
 
Luhan intertwined their fingers as they where following a certain path.  Something creeps in Yifan's heart for Luhan. 
 
 
— -☆- —
 
"Chanyeol I don't think I can do this anymore." Yifan uttered as he was talking with Chanyeol on the phone.
 
It was guilt. Luhan's heart is fragile. One mistake can crash it into bits. 
 
"This is what you want right?"
 
"This isn't what I want. I want Tao's heart."
 
"But just look at the bright side Yifan. You and Tao are close now. He even calls you Yi-ge."
 
He sighed.
 
"Tao will hate me for sure."
 
"You already started it."
 
"Let me get this straight you suggested this-"
 
"And you said yes and did it."
 
"But-"
 
"I gonna go now. Mom is calling me for dinner. Bye."
 
"Okay."
 
He sighed for the nth time that night. His thoughts are almost killing him.
 
His situation is really complicated. This will end into just Tao hating him. For playing with his bestfriend's feelings. And Sehun doesn't talk to him anymore. 
 
 
They say Love is full of sacrifices. Yes, it does. He needs to sacrifice a few things and get nothing. How cool is that? 
 
Whatever happens, he's willing to accept.
 
— -☆- —
 
"Come in Yi-ge!" 
 
Yifan let out a tired smile. He didn't even got to sleep last night. And school isn't helping either.
 
"Am I intruding?"
 
"Ofcourse not! I live alone and besides you're here for a project." Tao blabbered as he guided Yifan inside his house.
 
It wasn't that big and it was very cozy. 
 
"Do you want anything to drink Yi-ge?"
 
"Water would do thanks." 
 
"Okay!" Tao as he dissappeared to go to the kitchen.
 
Yifan heard a rustle as he placed himself on the sofa. And next was a silent meow.
 
Oh a cat.
 
If you don't know Yifan adores cats. Maybe it was next to Tao in his "Things I love the most" list. And again he's not girly right?
 
The cat just laid on the carpet and stretched his body and purred at Yifan's direction. He slumped himself on the carpet and he started to pet the cat.
 
The cat seemed to like his touches. 
 
"What's your name kitty?"
 
It just let out a cute 'meow'.
 
"You're cute."
 
"Yi-ge here's your water- Oh that's strange he doesn't like strangers though."
 
Yifan stood up and drank the water Tao gave him.
 
"Thanks. What's his name?" As he gave Tao the now empty glass.
 
"His name is Mochi. And I don't know why he likes you. He even tried to bite Lu-ge before."
 
"Is that so? Maybe I'm just really handsome that's why." Yifan chuckled.
 
"I really don't get the connection. But since you're my ge I'll just say yes." Tao went to the kitchen again to return the glass.
 
Yifan now started to set up his laptop on the small table placed at the center. 
 
 
Tao returned and placed himself next to Yifan. Their arms are almost touching. Yifan tried to calm himself. And tried to breathe.
 
 
"So let's get started?" 
 
"Ok- Ouch!"
 
"What happened Yi-ge?" And yes, Mochi just scratched his feet.
 
"Mochi scratched me." He said in a calm tone. It was just a scratch, no one dies from that right?
 
"Bad Kitty!" Tao carried Mochi to his room and locked it.
 
When he placed himself again next to Yifan, he handed Yifan a band aid. Which he used. And made a note to self to keep it. Which is really disgusting.
 
"I'm really sorry. He's really like that don't worry."
 
"Its okay. So lets get started for real?" 
 
Tao nodded with one of his gorgeous smiles.
 
 
 
 
 
"I really had a great time. Thanks for having me here." Yifan said as he smiled.
 
"You're welcome. You do know that you're always welcome here right?"
 
"Yes. Goodnight Tao." Without realizing it he held Tao's cheek with his hand and placed a peck on his forehead.
 
Before Tao could say anything, he rushed to his car, started the engine and drove home.
 
His cheeks are fiery red and his heart was beating crazily. 
 
Do you even know what you're doing to me Tao?
 
 
— -☆- —
 
It was a saturday and he woke up with a happy feeling. Since the day he went to Tao's house a few days ago, he always wakes up happy. 
 
And it was days since Luhan texted him. Even though Luhan was a clingy brat and kisses him out of nowhere. 
 
He still treats him as his friend and he was worried.
 
He stood up and started to go to the bathroom when he heard a beep from his phone. He picked it up and checked who it was.
 
Yifan we need to talk.
 
.
 
— -☆- —
 
Luhan said he was sitting at a bench located at the university's garden. 
 
 
Panting, he arrived to place and saw Luhan sitting there quietly.
 
"You arrived. I thought you're not gonna come." He said as he smiled. But it was filled with agony and pain.
 
"L-Lu-"
 
"Sit here Yifan." He said as he patted the space beside him.
 
Yifan quietly made his was to the bench and quietly sat beside Luhan.
 
"Just listen first okay? You're not allowed to talk."
 
All he could was nod.
 
"It funny I can't feel it from you."
 
"W-Wh-"
 
"I said listen first!" A nod was his answer.
 
"Was it really you who dropped that letter? Were you sincere when you told me you like me? Answer me Yifan." 
 
Yifan doesn't know what to say.
 
"Why do I feel like you're just using me? Remember when we're texting you always say "What is Tao doing?" "How is Tao?" It was always Tao! But what about me? Am I not your boyfriend?" He looked at Yifan with tears flowing down his cheeks.
 
"It hurts. It hurts so damn much!"
 
"Luhan I'm really sorry."
 
"Do you love him?" 
 
Silence.
 
"I can see it in your eyes. When we talk about him you always lighten up. Was it fun playing with my feelings?"
 
"I didn't mean to do that to you."
 
"You don't mean it? Then why does it hurt? I ing hate you." And by that he ran.
 
He knows what will happen next.
 
— -☆- —
 
The next day he received a text message.
 
Go to the garden again. Come on and face me Wu.
 
 
 
 
 
The moment he stepped foot on the garden a slap was heard instead of the calming silence.
 
"How dare you!"
 
"Please let me explain Tao."
 
"Did you know he kept on crying? I can't see him like that! Bastard!" 
 
"Do you know why I did that huh?!"
 
"Then tell me the ing reason!"
 
"It was your fault!"
 
"Wh-"
 
"I did this to get close to you! I was desperate Tao, it was you all along. I love you!"
 
"Yi-"
 
"I used Luhan to get to you! Are you happy now? Tell me you hate me! Tell me you don't want to see my face anymore!"
 
"Go on. Slap me, hit me, do what ever you like. But listen that I did this because I love you so damn much."
 
He turned to his heels and started to storm out of the garden. 
 
 
Hands pulled him back and was invited by a kiss.
 
— -☆- —
 
"OMG Look!"
 
"What is it?"
 
"You have a letter from your ultimate crush Yifan!"
 
"Oh my gosh Lu! I have a plan!"
 
— -☆- —
 
"Hello Sehun baby. Tao and I needs your help."
 
— -☆- —
 
"Oh my gosh Tao his face was hilarious. When he saw my face."
 
"Then what happened?"
 
"What happened is...."
 
— -☆- —
 
"So now part one is finished. You go now and threaten him. Lets see if Yifan can give up everything for you."
 
"Roger that."
 
— -☆- —
 
"Come on Tao what's taking you so long?"
 
"I can't decide what to wear Oh my gosh. Yifan will get turned off if I'm not that pretty. Help me ge!"
 
— -☆- —
 
"Try this does this look good on me?"
 
"Hmm.. nice taste. But have you noticed Yifan kept on taking pictures."
 
"Haha he thinks I don't know what he's doing."
 
— -☆- —
 
From: Luhan
 
Now you're alone. Do what you want with him.
 
 
To: Luhan
 
Hehe he looks cute when he gets flustered.
 
 
 
To: Luhan
 
Hihi Lu-ge I kissed his cheek and he blushed. So cute.
 
— -☆- —
 
From: Luhan
 
I think Yifan hates me he kept on rolling his eyes.
 
 
To: Luhan
Ofcourse he only has his eyes on me.
 
— -☆- —
 
To: Luhan
 
Gege we are partners on a thesis project kyaaa can't wait.
 
 
From: Luhan
 
Go on and grab every opportunity.
 
— -☆- —
 
"So what happened last night? Tell me tell me!"
 
"Mochi scratched him!"
 
"That cat of yours is plain evil."
 
"Mochi is good!"
 
"Yeah whatever."
 
"And you know Lu-ge je kissed me goodnight on the forehead. It would be okay if it was on the lips."
 
"I wish I saw that moment."
 
— -☆- —
 
"Tao when are we ending this? My Hunnie is close to getting angry. He said to end it this week. Besides we already know the truth that he really likes you so-"
 
"Mhhmm okay. Its now your chance to show off your fantastic acting talent."
 
— -☆- —
 
"Its showtime Tao! Uggh my eyes hurts like hell."
 
"Thank you for helping me. Lu-ge I'll treat you tons of bubbletea."
 
"No problem my baby panda."
 
— -☆- —
 
"So I was framed? What the actual ?"
 
"I'm sorry okay. I was testing if you really really like me."
 
"I don't like you."
 
"What!?"
 
"Its because I love you so much."
 
— -☆- —
 
A/N:
 
Ok.
 
1. I'm sorry
2. Unbeta-ed and forever will be.
3.I don't know if someone would like this 
4. I faced a huge writers block soooo yeah.
5. Really sorry if this
6. Lets be friends. Twitter: @chaanbaeknim
7. Okay bye