How you changed my world

Is there anyone for me ?

The blood was rushing in her brain as if all the things around her didn't matter and the only way for her to calm down was to break the neck of the jerk who was telling everyone how he slept with her and how much she at it. To be honest, she tried to kill him for real but people around separated them so he escaped.  She was so furious that she had been stupid enough to think he was a good guy and accepted to date him. Now he was probably telling people all this dirty things about her because she refused to let him touch her. Even if her brain didn't understood why, her instinct were right to push him away. She went to find him at his usual spot but there was only his best friend, she needed something to get all her anger out and she just found her victim.

 

 "Where is he ?!? Where is this sick son of a bastard"

 

The young guy turned is head to see a furious long haired girl go right at him. He wasn't easily afraid and especially not by little girls but he could feel her anger and desire to destroy everything on her way. She was usually the quiet type, every time the three of them hang out she was always acting shy and never interacted with him directly. An easy target taught is childhood and best friend Jinwan.

 

"I don't know he was supposed to be here, but I guess you scared him after your little show in class"

 

She was clenching her fist so hard that he could see her veins popped out. She was defying him with a fierce gaze and didn't let go. The young guy was surprised, is friend texted him the situation but he didn't thought that she would really go that far. The girl he as known for a month was always adverting his gaze to the point that it was the first time he really saw her eyes. They were usually small but with the anger they became bigger and rounder,  it was almost laughable but he was in a dangerous position. She didn't liked what she heard and went to grab the slightly taller guy by the collar and pushed him to the wall like she saw the gangster do in the movies she watched with her big brother.

 

"Tell him to come NOW ! Or I swear I will make you pay for him"

 

He was taken aback by her move and started to think that she was really crazy. He didn't wanted to face herher but he had to cover for is friend even if that meant death, well maybe not really to that extend but at least against a high school girl.

 

"If you didn't wanted him to tell everyone you should have kept you're leg close, there is no use to play the victim now"

 

He didn't thought that it would calm her but at least let her know that he wouldn't betray is friend. Yes Jinwan was an idiot for telling everyone because it would bring attention on the fact that he has been dating and sleeping with girls at top for a month and at less for a day. It was their game, betting on how long it will take him to get a girl in his bed because he self acclaimed himself the hottest guy in school. It was is turn and because she looked like a prude he gave him a month which as been fulfilled yesterday . He probably bragged about it thinking she wouldn't say a word but it was a big mistake. The young girl was acting like a thug and while one hand was still grabbing him she made the other one slap the wall so hard he blinked by reflex. It was actually hurtful but the rage was so strong she didn't care about anything.

 

"Yah ! You think I would sleep with a lowlife like this scum ? Do you really believe him because he told everyone ?"

 

The young guy was ready to tell her something back but he tought about the fact that the usual proof hasn't been shown. Maybe it was because of all the fuss but it was also shady that he decided to make it public right now. He looked at her once again, their face were close enough for him to feel her breath. He paused to examine her and see if a girl like her could have resisted to a playboy like Jinwan who got half of the more popular girls in school, the other half being his. She wasn't that pretty or special, he remember picking her because she was just in front of him, smiling at her friends in the corridors. Now that he was close he could also smell her scent, it was sweet and enhancing. 

She was waiting for him to react but he was only fixated on her eyes, and if he thought that she would look away he got it all wrong. Usually being around him would make her flustered because he as always been a popular kid, especially being the ace of the basketball team. He wasn't the usual handsome boy but rather a charismatic one with a lot of charms. At least that's what she tough before he said all this disgusting things to her. She was expecting him to say some more  but when he talked she was really surprised.

 

"Why didn't you then?"

 

That was a stupid question but a question she didn't had the answer nonetheless. Jinwan was nice, gallant and not too pushy until yesterday but still she couldn't do it. She didn't liked it when he started to touch her for more that first base stuff. It could have been because it was a first for her but now that she thinks about it she always felt something shady about him. 

He didn't try to move out of here and was actually waiting for an answer. Maybe something like "I'm not easy " or "I don't like boys", something that  would explain why it didn't work. After doing this for a long time now he understood that they wasn't any girl able to resist a charming guy telling them the things they wanted to hear. It's not like he was looking for someone perfect but after breaking several couple he lost hope of having one day a real relationship. He wanted to know if there was hope for him, if he could  trust someone  ...

 

"You are an idiot if you don't know why"

 

She was calmer when she said that. Thinking about it made her realized that it was because he wasn't sincere. She let go of him and looked one last time at him with pity before adding.

 

"Tell you're friend that if I see him again I will kill him so he better run fast. You both deserve each other"

 

She left as if nothing happened letting a confused guy on the wall. He didn't like her answer or the way she looked at him but the worst was that he really wanted to know. He grabbed his phone after a while to call and ask if what she told was right and if it was .... he would have to found out by himself. 

 

~~~

 

It has been six month. He stopped playing the game after Jinwan confessed he couldn't get her. He wasn't mad about the lie but he lost all interest in that kind of activities. Since then he tried to get her to tell him why but she never wanted to. Because he kept harassing her about it people understood that she didn't do anything and for a while mocked Jinwan which was the worst punishment for him. 

Now that they were in the same class he started the years by messing with her every time she ignored him. At first she was calm but now she is always bursting everything on her mind to him. She wasn't shy anymore around him and they started to get known as the angry bird couple. She hated the idea. He kinda liked it, even if he didn't knew why. The more he was pursuing her the more she was pushing him. Sometimes it wasn't even because he was bothering her but more because she was afraid of getting used to him. He was actually nice to her sometimes, or at least he tried. As much as she hate to admit it she is totally comfortable around him while she's still shy about any other guy. The fact that she went crazy on him broke the ice between them forever. 

Even the teachers considered them like a pairing to the point they were a team for almost all the pairings activities. Except the English assignment, she was with the class representative Hanbin and she was acting like a teenager in love, blushing and smiling shyly when Hanbin was acting all smart and confident. She was happy to be with someone else and even if she couldn't look at him in the eyes she liked the fact that he didn't tried to initiate more contact. From the other side of the room he watched them work happily on their paper while he wasn't able to focus on his. Hana who was a pretty girl was his partner but even her couldn't get him to pay attention. He felt the anger inside of him grow as he saw them giggle.

During the lunch break he ambushed her in an empty classroom. She wasn't happy about it and was ready to let him know but he said what he had on his mind before.

 

"What was that ?  Do you like him ?"

 

She had to think for a second to get what he meant by that. In her mind she tough about a lot of things, why would he think that for a start and why would that be is business. Her best friends words came to her mind "Maybe he likes you" . She never wanted to believe it because she knew he was the same kind as her ex boyfriend if you can call it like that. She knew he wasn't faithful or serious, that he didn't had any moral and was basically everything she hated in a person. But there was a little voice in her head who wanted it to be true, because he changed a lot since the incident and he protected her when nobody believe her. He was her knight but in a shady broken black armor riding a donkey instead of a white horse.

 

"I hate you" 

 

She didn't planed on saying that and the look on is face hurt more than she imagined so she kept going before she lost her words.

 

"I tell that to myself every time I see you, to remind me that you're a jerk. Why do you make things so complicated for me ... why don't you leave me alone"

 

He was shocked by her words, tried to find his but to say what ? He wasn't happy that she laughed to another guy, not when her eye smile was so cute, not when he couldn't have her. It was jealousy, he knew it but why did he feel that way. The only reason he was interested in her was because she was the way for him to find someone else, more pretty, more smart, more cool, more ... more. Everyone but not her, she was stubborn and was always answering back at him when he was looking for a cute and loving girlfriend.

 

"If you tell me why you didn't sleep with Jinwan I will leave you alone"

 

She was hurt. Why did he bring that again. Was it really why he was so persistent around her ? She felt like a fool because for a minute she was looking for good point in him, she even find a few. It was as if she wanted him to like her, but reality was that guys like him will never care for girl like her.

 

"You want to know that bad huh? I will tell you then. I didn't slept with him because I didn't liked him, and he didn't liked me that's all. Is that the answer you were looking for ? Now when I will leave this room please don't ever talk to me"

 

She felt her eyes irritated but she tried to look strong until the end. It wasn't a big deal, he was everything a girl should avoid, now she could focus on more important things without him annoying her for every little thing. As she went to the door he stopped her by grabbing her arm.

She told him what he was looking for, it was logical and also meant that if he could find someone who love him as much he love her, he could be with her fully trustful. All the logical thougts took place in is mind but only one thing was more important for him right know.

 

"Suhyun-ah is there someone you love then"

 

Her heart skipped a beat. Her emotion were on a roller coaster and she didn't even knew if he was serious or if it was one of is joke. She tough all hope died a minute ago but with one question she's lost again. Why did he had such a grip on her. She didn't wanted to give him any more power and decided to pretend bravely that she didn't care about him.

 

"As a matter of fact there is and he is waiting for me in class,  so ...." 

 

His body moved before he could ever think of anything. He pushed her to a wall and blocked the way with his body making both their heart race. They haven't been this close since six month ago. She was surprised and didn't moved an inch because he was looking at her with fire in his eyes.

 

"Don't look at him"

 

She was breathing heavily, having him so close made it like all the oxygen disappeared. He stopped thinking because it was only giving him a headache. He only knew that he couldn't let her go, not if he had to let her to this nerd. She was his, he didn't need anyone else.

 

"Jiwon ... why"

 

It was more a whisper than actual words. It was also the first time she used is real name when she usually went with is nickname Bobby. She couldn't say more, her brain stopped working and if the wall wasn't here she probably would have fall too. For him it was the final word to make him realize how much he needed her, wanted her and was attracted to her. He had tried to deny that she was perfect to him since the first time he saw her by refusing all her quality but now it was impossible. He was loosing is mind now that he admitted to himself his real feelings. Now he needed to know how she felt.

 

" Only look at me. Only love me. Be mine because this is how I feel about you"

 

She died for a second. He didn't looked away and kept his gaze on her. He felt that she didn't hated it, that she was slightly trembling and gripping is shirt without noticing. The adrenaline and the proximity made him loose is mind and slowly get closer to her. He was ready to pull out if she showed any sign of rejection but seeing how she slowly closed her eyes he stopped refraining himself. First his lips touched hers. It was as if the time stopped and that nothing was around. It was neither's first kiss but for both of them it was the first time feeling such a sensation. He gave her soft kiss in the lips to start but quickly went more aggressive when he heard her moan softly. She was loosing her mind to the lust and opened her lips so he could slide is tongue and give her an even more passionate kiss. Moved is hand on her neck and and started to go up in order to play with her hair. She never felt this way and they couldn't stop until the bell ringed to announce the end of the break. They parted with regret and stared at each others eyes while breathing heavily. Both of them thinking about how much they tried to avoid it but also how much they were meant to be.