Final

Deep End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Suho*

"Help" I slowly opened my eyes to hear someone shouting for help, i jumped out of bed and ran out of my small beac house to see someone splashing around in the ocean.

"" I took my pajamas off and started running towards the ocean in my underwear. I stopped as soon as i got to the ocean because it was cold and because i needed to see where the person was exactly but it didn't take me long to fins them as their hands were being thrown around in the air.

"Help" I ran into the ocean and began swimming towards the person who slowly started to go under. I couldn't see their arms being thrown around anymore so i swam faster than before and that's when i saw him, he looked around my age and was very handsome but i was taken out of my thoughts when his whole body went under.

"" I went under after him, grabbed his arm and pulled him up, the handsome boy started coughing and he began to open his eyes.

"What happened?" The handsome boy stuttered out and i laughed softly.

"You were drowning" The handsome boy gasped and then he smiled.

"Does that mean you saved my life?" I nodded my head slowly and he kissed my lips softly.

"Thanks" The handsome boy laughed cutely then i went to let him go but be grabbed onto me tightly.

"I can't swim, you need to get me back to the beach"  I let out a soft sigh and i started to swim back to the beach with the handsome boy holding on for dear life.

"Why were you in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter