Chapter 18

Beneath Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago..

"Taeyeonah!!"

"Oh Sica-ya! You came?" Taeyeon said, hugging her friend.

"Of course! How can I not? Aigoo.. after all these years finally.. You guys are getting married!" replied Jessica excitedly.

"ahaha yes.. Amazing right?"

"yeah! Woah.. the power of love is no joke!"

"yup! Uhm Jess I'm really sorry but I have to change now.."

"eommonaaa! I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress Taeng!"

"just wait for it! I'll get going now!" winked Taeyeon.

"alright! See you later then!~"

***

"Byun Baekhyun-ssi, do you take Kim Taeyeon as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death apart?”

“I, Byun Baekhyun, take Kim Taeyeon as my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart.” Baekhyun said confidently.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi, do you take Byun Baekhyun as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death apart?”

“I, Kim Taeyeon.." Taeyeon paused for a while, preventing her tears from falling, while looking into Baekhyun's eyes.

"You can do it!" mouthed Baekhyun.

Taeyeon exhaled and finally.. "take Byun Baekhyun as my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart.” 

“You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor said.

They kissed so passionately, but unfortunately have to stop after a few seconds because.. The pastor was there.

"I'm proud of you baby" whispered Baekhyun.

"Me too,Baek. I'm so proud of you! You did better than me" smiled Taeyeon.

"ayee look at how they kiss.. So natural huh? They would probably have done it zillion times when they're dating" Jessica said, nudging Tiffany who's sitting next to her.

"wae? jealous?" asked Tiffany playfully.

"probably.."

"okay jess.. okay" scoffed Tiffany.

***

It's finally time for the wedding reception! It was held in a very beautiful place. They made it private, only for families and close colleagues.

"Now please welcome, our stars of tonight, the groom and the bride!" The MC said. People are all cheering for them, saying how handsome Baekhyun looks and how pretty and glowing Taeyeon is.

"Woaa they both look so happy and relaxed!"

"Now the stars have arrived! hm Byun Baekhyun-ssi, you said you prepared something for your wife right?"

"ah ne.." Baekhyun said, scratching his nape while his wife, gave him a confused look.

"let's start then! Everybody, please remain calm and.. prepare your tissues.. maybe?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter