Final.

Sleepy.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I’m too sleepy…” The boy poked the other’s cheek slightly to attract his attention. Jonghyun still with the pen, keep on clicking it to kill the silence and help him think the lines. His other hands holding the paper, full with messy drabbles and some music notes.

They both already on the bed but somehow Jonghyun was still awake to compose the song. It’s nearly an hour he work on the lyrics. Yesterday, he stays up late too just to get the nice tune for the song. But, he kept thinking the verse two and bridge part isn’t like what he wants. He looks at the younger that yawning showing his sleepy face.

Jonghyun frowned just now but he looks at Kibum and smile. Kibum laid beside him but still looking at the elder. His head on the pillow when they both were talking and suddenly when Kibum silence in his sleep, Jonghyun pick up the paper and pen.

 

“Let’s sleep dear…” He tugged the shirt a bit as in to ask Jonghyun to lay beside him now. What’s the point they were in bed together but the person next to him didn’t sleep?

“Just a little bit. Go back to sleep, okay?” Jonghyun still thinking whether to put the ‘hardly breathing’ or ‘hardly thinking’ in the end lines of the second verse. He leaned his head to the bed panel while sitting on the bed.

 

Yesterday, he works at the studio and went home around 3 a.m. Then, the male continued the composition at the wooden desk in the room. During that time, Kibum already deep in sleep

Please log in to read the full chapter