Chapter 9

The new guy in school or Taekwoon's new love

Hakyeon blinked and shaked his head and looked at his co-workers. Soljin came back with the phone on her hand and placed her hair behind her ear and said “the ambulance is on their way”. Hansol looked up at Soljin and nodded , he turned around to look at Hakyeon and frowned, “Don’t just stand there go in the back with Soljin and get the first-aid kit!”. Hakyeon got up right away and followed Soljin. Going with her to the back of the register and there was a door once going  to a room which looked like Hansol’s small office. Soljin looked around for the first aid kit in panic. Hakyeon just stood and looked around the room. Soljin found it and turned around to open the door but she stopped her tracks and turned around to look at Hakyeon. Soljin spoke up “Why are you just standing there?”.

He was about to respond but Soljin walked out the door. Hakyeon took a deep breath and followed her. He should snap out of it and help instead. Once he got out he saw Soljin and Hansol helping Taekwoon with his injuries. Hakyeon saw bright lights outside of the store and saw the ambulance. Hansol looked outside also and looked back to Taekwoon. Hansol got up and tried to lift up Taekwoon carefully as he can. Before he could help him to the door , the paramedics came in the door with the stretcher. Hakyeon just stood there and saw how the paramedics along with Hansol help place Taekwoon on the stretcher and place him safely. One of the paramedics spoke up, “He looks like he had some cuts on his body and more or less has lost some blood on him and he is unconscious”.

Hakyeon took a deep breath and looked at the floor. “Are any of you related or are the loved of this injured person” the parametric said. Hansol was about to speak up but Hakyeon instead did. He bit his lips and raised his hand , “I am Jung Taekwoon Boyfriend”. Hansol and Soljin looked at him and raised up their eyebrows, Was this the reason Hakyeon seemed so lost and out of himself when he saw the scene in front of him?. The paramedic  nodded his head and pointed outside. “Well it would be best if you come with us instead of him alone”. Hakyeon was about to follow the paramedic but looked at Hansol and Soljin with sad eyes, “I’m so sorry about this and I know I can’t leave like this on the first day of the job like this but I can’t leave my-, He stopped and swallowed and was about to continue. Hansol waved his hand and nodded , “It’s ok I understand and don’t worry I won’t hold this against you or anything just go with your boyfriend and be there for him.

Hakyeon nodded his head and said goodbye. He got outside and saw the paramedic holding the ambulance door for him and inside was Taekwoon. He got inside and took a seat and the door closed. While sitting down he look at Taekwoon pale with sweat on his face that got some of his hair wet. Hakyeon took his hand out and was about to wipe of the sweat but stopped himself. He backed away his hand and placed it his own lap instead. Was hakyeon about to touch this person's face?. The same person who caused him trouble at school?. Who hurt him in so many ways?. Hakyeon looked down at his hands and bit his lips. Why was he doing this?, saying he was his boyfriend?. Hakyeon honestly didn’t know what he was thinking. So many thoughts came in to his head but all of of them started

With

Why?   

Hello my subs its been such a long time since I have updated.

I know this isn't much but its something for me. 

I do apoligize for the horrible grammer, not so good explenation or long chapter and anything else you might think of ,Please forgive me since been a year? I don't know anymore and I do apoligize.I hope this small chapter can make me  get back into writting fan fics I have been wanting to for a while but the motivation has been lost but I have tried. Hopefully I soon get back into writting and better at it than this mess. I just wrote this and posted it. You guys deserve more than this and im deeply sorry for it. this chapter may or may not make sense to some of you and I do blame myself but Thank you so much for all of you who have waited for this story and have stayed with me and thank you so much for leaving such supporting messages for me about my struggles and so on.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this and understand me 

thank you so much , Love you all

Thank you 

JungHyunRi

and 

Vixxnkittens

for the upvote