The smell of fresh coffee beans

Coffee Break
 
There's this coffee shop that I visit almost everyday of the week and every time I'm there, I'm at ease. The atmosphere and smell of brewed coffee in the shop is calming to me.
 
Honestly the owner of the shop knows me too well and knows what I'm always there for. Just seeing my face when I get inside, Sol (the shop owner) already knows what I want. So all I do is wait for my order.
 
 
I'm a song writer and a producer at a well known agency and all of the songs I write and produce are successful and famous all over korea and even outside of my country. Yes, I'm bragging. What's there not to brag when you have your songs played anywhere you go? What they don't know is that I get my ideas from this coffee shop. It's my little secret! It is where I make my music is born. Yeah, I'm a coffeeholic!
 
But..
 
 
 
It was monday morning, and it felt great walking down the street on my way to write again on my favorite place!
Once I open the door, the chimes makes music to my ears and so does the smell of coffee in the morning.
 
"G'Morning Gudo!" Sol calls me that. 
"Morning Sol, anything new today?" I asked as I take my seat at the window and place my guitar gently down beside me.
 
"Good question! We actually have a new muffin, baked fresh this morning by my new employee. I remember that you wanted to try some blueberry flavored but I just couldn't make it right. Good thing I hired the right person to do it for me." Sol proudly introduced.
"Really? Interesting. I'd love to meet this new employee of yours and thank'em personally."
"I'll be back, been busy selling them! I have to thank you too, if it weren't for your muffin idea, my shop wouldn't get this busier."
 
"No biggy, this place is a big hit!" And with that Taeyang left back to the kitchen. I took out my tablet, notebook, pen, and my guitar to start writing.
As my brain was preoccupied with melodies and words, my nose smelled something nice and I think it was the muffin.
 
"Finally, what took you so long Sol? ..oh."
 
I thought it would be Sol who would personally bring it to me, but it wasn't him. 
"Sorry, I thought you were Sol."
 
"Hyung told me to give this to you." Oh right, Sol likes it better when his employees call him with hyung or oppa to make it more at home and one big happy family. Wait a minute.. 'Hyung'??
 
She smiled lightly, placing my coffee and a plate of muffin down my busy table.
 
"Miss! Wait!" I said before she walked back to the kitchen. She turned and walked back to the position she was in, In front of me.
 
"What can I help you with?" That smile of hers..
 
"I didn't get your name. Are you the new employee Sol has been bragging to me? Did you make this? Also why did you call Sol 'hyung'?" Her smile started to brighten even more and her eyes made that eye smile.
 
"Amber Liu, maybe yes? yes and because I would rather prefer call him that, sir." She proudly says.
 
"Amber huh?" I nodded and smiled at her which she gladly made eye contact with me with no problem.
 
"Hyung has told me that you are his number one customer."
 
"Yup."
 
"Amber! There you are. Oh it looks like you've met Amber." Sol ruined the moment.. 
 
"Yeah,"
 
"Well, I'll introduce you to her further later but now I need her inside my kitchen. Customers keep coming in! Sorry Gudo!" Sol pat Amber shoulder to signal her to follow him.
 
"It was nice meeting you sir!"
 
"Call me Jiyong."
 
"Well it was nice meeting you, Jiyong!" She grinned.
 
"Amber!" Sol shouts.
 
"Coming hyung!"
 
 
 
 
"What a pretty name for a tomboy."