final..

Happy birthday, Baekkie

                                                                                                  Baekhyun's P.O.V

Today is my birthday but she still doesn't wish me yet.. Is she so busy until her ignored me or she already had a new boyfriend??? says Baekhyun.. Baekhyun just want his girlfriend, Taeyeon, to wish him before midnight or before this day end.. Where is she?? I didnt see her in SM building today.. He mumbled again and again until Sehun comes to his room...

''Hyung, happy birthday!!! I almost forgot that today is your birthday!!" said Sehun and give him a small box..  A small box without wrapper.. I look at that box and just put it on my table.. Sehun look sad because I just ignore his gift.. So, I open the box and see a letter in it.. At that time, sehun run away and left me alone.. I just realised that this is not Sehun's handwriting... It is Taeyeon's handwriting...

Ehem2x...

Before this day end, I want to meet you at our 'secret place'..

Please come alone okay?? I don't want you to bring Chanyeol again!!!

He always ruining our date.. He might post our picture together on his insta!!!

So, come before 11:30 p.m.

Okay?? Miss you..

From,

Taeyeon

Wait!! Now is 10:59.. How can I go there by time??.. So baekhyun quickly drives his car with Chanyeol(!) sitting beside the driver seat..

*Flashback

When baekhyun is going to the parking lot, he meets with Chanyeol.. He just ignore him but chanyeol managed to take baekhyun's car key and go to baekhyun's car.. Chanyeol smile at baekhyun like he have not done anything wrong...

*end of flashback

They arrived at their secret place and Taeyeon looks shock to see chanyeol with his dumbless face.." Why this guy must be here??"ask

Taeyeon to baekhyun but he just give a fake smile instead of giving reply.."Why you want to meet me here???" ask Baekhyun to her...

"Nothing, I just want to wish you here.." reply Taeyeon and that's make baekhyun's open wide.. "What?!?! You just want to wish me here??" while baekhyun is complaining non stop... Taeyeon cut his word and wish him in front off chanyeol.. Chanyeol took their pic and post it on his insta..

*The next day

Chanyeol updated his insta with a pic of Baekyeon together

CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! scream Taeyeon and that's make all the SNSD wakes up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this story is quite bored because my mind is not working well..

So happy belated birthday Baekhyun!!!

Sorry for my bad grammar