My Mistake, Forgive Me

My Mistake, Forgive Me

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I woke up and looked beside me. I saw no one. I touched my cheeks. Dried tears were there. Reaching the pillow beside me and hugged it closer to my body. His scent was still there. I looked around it’s so quite. I missed him. I missed him so much. I miss you Jongwoon.

It’s been one week. We broke up. Jongwoon and I, we promised that we’ll always take care of each other. Always lean each other and live together forever but because of one mistake. The chain connected to us was vanished like the bubbles popped out of air. I hope I can go back to that day. That mistake I regret happened to me.

__________________________________________________________________________

*1 week ago*

“You said you never love him anymore.” Jongwoon said in a serious tone

We were sitting on our bed. I looked at him. Both of his hands clasped together. I can feel his anger.

“Are you talking about Henry?” I asked while looking  down.

“Yes, What do you think? I guess. I really didn’t get your heart. You still love him. ” He stood up. I looked at him to meet his eyes.  Anger was filled inside of those beautiful eyes. “Are we playing on this relationship RyeowooK?”

I’m frightened. I stood up and grabbed his arm. “Jongwoon, I sorry. I didn’t know myself that time. I’m drunk. Please listen to me.” Tears started to flow from my eyes.

He swats my hands and walked towards the cabinet. He grabs a bag and starting to pack his things. I panicked and stop him from dragging his things.

“Jongwoon, Please don’t do this to me” I cried.

“Don’t stop me Ryeowook. I’m out of this ing relationship.” He shouted and slightly pushed me.

I tried to stop him from leaving but he’s stronger than me. I can’t do anything. After he went out from our apartment, I kneeled down in front of the door. Leaning on it and crying like no tomorrow. I’m so hurt. I know his hurt too but why he didn’t listen to my words. I’m telling the truth. I don’t love Henry anyone. Jongwoon. You, Jongwoon, I always love now and forever. Please come back.

_______________________________________________________________________________

It’s a stupid mistake Because of alcohol. It’s reunion of our college batch mates. I got drank. My ex-boyfriend, Henry was suddenly pushed me in the corner. He keeps telling me, he still love me, begging for forgiveness. Regretting the time, he left me because of his career. I didn’t listen to him. Ignoring what his telling me. Before I leave, he pushed me on the wall and started kissing me because of the alcohol running in my body. I didn’t know I response from his kiss. My body was in heat. After a minute, he pulled away and whispering. “You’re still the same, Wookie-ah.”

I started his blankly while his hand was on the side of my face. Suddenly I felt someone stared at me. Traveling my eyes around, there I saw Jongwoon. He stared me like he’s stabbing me. I’m surprised when he screams and threw the bottle of the beer on the floor. I came back to my senses. What the hell I done. Jongwoon gave me a furious stared then walked towards to the exit.

 I’m above to follow him but Henry grabbed my arm to stop me. I looked at him and slapped his cheek and then rushed to Jongwoon. When I reached him, I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking.

“Jongwoon, It’s not what you think.” I said softly.

He didn’t talk. He just looked at me. Those eyes, it’s empty. He held my hand to remove it from his arm then started to walk again, leaving me behind. I want to follow him again but my feet were stack in the floor. I started to crying and sobbing

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that mistake I’ve done was disappear like a words written on the board. Can easily erase and disappear forever.

I hate myself because of that I lose Jongwoon. He’s important to me, without him I feel lonely, like cold evening without a blanket wrapped around you. It’s cold. It’s hurt. I missed him so much. I hope he forgive me.

I tried to call and texted him every day but he ignored it. I hope he’ll come back. I’m sorry Jongwoon.

___________________________________________________________________________________

It’s a lonely afternoon. I sat quietly on the couch. I hugged my knees and tears started flows from my eyes again. While crying hardly, I heard someone came in. I wiped my tears using the back on my hands. When I turned my head, a familiar figure was standing in the doorway. I thought I was dreaming. Slowly, I walked towards him. When I reached in front of him, I cupped his face and tears streaming down to my cheeks. “I’m sorry Jongwoon. Please forgive me.”

He put his hands in my shoulder. I thought he’ll push me but he wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry too.” He whispered to my ear and hugged my tightly.

Finally I heard that beautiful voice again. That voice I missed for a week and this warm hug. I always wanted to feel again. I gazed up and smiled. “I missed you Jongwoon. I really sorry”

Jongwoon release me and cupped my face, wiped my tears using his thumbs. “I badly missed you. I’m sorry I such a fool. Let’s forget about it” he smiled and kissed my forehead.

“I love you Jongwoon”

“I love you too Wookie-ah” he embrace me again.

I missed this warm feeling, trapped in his arms like no tomorrow. Like a hot coffee for a cold evening.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________________________________________

We both lay in our bed, embracing each other. Silence was filled in our room. I like it because I only heard our breathing and heartbeats. It’s like music in my ears. I looked up on him. He’s sleeping peaceful. I ran my finger on his face. Tracing his eyes, nose and lips, he’s really handsome and so cute. That’s why I really in love with him.

I woke up because of sunlight hits my face. I looked beside me and he was there, I still trapped in his arms. There are no more dry tears on my cheeks. Smile was curved in my lips. I didn’t felt lonely anymore because he’s back now. He’s in here again beside me.

Jongwoon woke up when I hugged him closer.

“Morning my Wookie” He planted a kiss in my forehead.

“Morning my hyung” I gazed up. “What do you want for our breakfast? Pancake? Omelet?”

Suddenly he went on top of me. “Jongwoon!” I playful slapped his arm.

“All I want is you.”  He gently claimed my lips. What a cheesy person. I love it. When he deepens the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I cannot help it but to melt in his kissed. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and started to create our own world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It’s really a wonderful feeling when I’m with him. Words cannot express it. I’m really lucky I have him. He’s my everything. I’m not going to make a mistake I’ve done before. I’ll moved forward with Jongwoon and live happily with love to each other.

 

Love is like ….. Even if it’s raining hardly, after that there’s always be a beautiful rainbow that will paint on the sky.

-END-