Chapter 1

Dark Origins [[ Apply close ]]

Han looked down at the case file in front of her and sighed, such a huge case... can these kids handle it? she considered taking it up with the head, but heard that her boss had already done that and failed. 

"Hello" She started calling all of them, one by one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 1050-

"Hyungs! lets play the video game again!" Dongwoon whined, the 6 of them were spread around the room, bored on a hot day like this.

"But we played that like... countless times already Dongwoon." Doojoon groaned as he covered his eyes with his hand, how do our maknae not get tired of the game is something beyond his comprehension.

"But..But.." Dongwoon wanted to continue whining when the phone rang and he picked up immediately, "Hello?"

"DJ" The voice from the phone said as doojoon looked up.

"AJ' the voice continued as kikwang woke up immediately from his nap.

"YS" Yoseob stopped eating and looked at dongwoon.

"Joker." "Prince" "Mak, November 8, 1600, Headquarters" the voice said as the phone line goes dead.

"Looks like we have something to do guys, lets get moving," Doojoon instructed as all 6 of them stood up and goes off in each direction to get ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 0300-

"Damn, he better come soon." she muttered, bending over on her sniper and looking through the focus, she had been there  hidden for the whole day, waiting for her target to appear. She rolled her eyes when she remembered how the head had said she will not be able to find him, apparently it is not so hard, this will teach the oldman to respect me more.

Just at that moment, a black car drove into the scene, her target climbed out of the car with his bodyguards. She then aimed, ready to shoot when her phone ring goes off. ! who the hell will call me at this timing?! she mentally slapped herself, the boss head jerked up towards her direction, but before he know it, the bullet had gone right through his head. Mission accomplished, she thought and took out her phone.

"KL." the voice at the other end of the line said "November 8, 1600, headquarters." She smiled at the instructions, another new mission? not bad. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 0300-

Music pumped through the sound system as she continued dancing.

"Yah Soojung!" Haneul pulled her off the dance floor towards their cabin, they had been here waiting for Kaeri to finish her mission and celebrate her another successful mission.

"She is not here-" She was about to rebut when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"SJ" The voice said as her expression immediately turned serious. 

"What-" Haneul wanted to asked but she hold up her hand, signaling for her to wait.

"Sora, November 8, 2011, 1600, headquarters" the voiced instructed as the line goes dead.

"What was it?" Haneul asked after she put her phone down, arching an eyebrow in curiousity.

"Sora." That was all she needed to say as realization dawn on Haneul.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 1400-

"So he actually asked for my number. Can you believed it?" Sunhee rolled her eyes at her friend, honestly she heard this story so many times she could recite it backwards already, of course that would probably be just because she had better brains than her friend. 

"Honestly, I can't believe it too now that i think of it." She said to her friend, who is still going on about the 'wonderful' guy. How i wish there is a mission now to get me away from this, She sighed, just than, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Druggy. November 8, 2011, 1600, headquarters." The instructions were simple, she smiled as excitement bubbles up in her. new mission, she thought as she stood up.

"Got to run, work." She smiled and waved goodbye, a little too happily at her friend before setting off to her destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 0400-

"Damn, just a little bit more." Cherry bite her lips as she continued typing away. She had been tasked to built up a new security system after she broke into the company's , a few days ago. The security system had been so easy to crack, it was no fun. she thought and pouted, not that she do not like doing up the new security system, but she could think of so many other things she could be doing with this time wasted, like... cracking into the president's personal computer. that would be fun, a playful smile played on her lips.

As she continued typing away, the phone started ringing.

"Damn. Just a moment!" She shouted, apparently to the phone. Wait why am i shouting to the phone? she thought as she laughed at herself, finishing up the code and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Rouge, November 8, 2011, 1600, headquarters" The voiced instructed before the line goes dead.

Another mission. She sighed and stretched her hands and walked into her room to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November 7, 2011, 1200-

" you." Kika said as she give the man standing in front of her the finger. She had came to the skating park to relax herself when a group of guys approached her.

"Woah little girl, you're feisty, i like it." The guy winked and said as he wrapped an arm around her.

Did he have a death wish or what? She arched her eyebrows and looked at him, "5 seconds, get the hell out of my sight."

"why would i?" The guy looked at her.

"5. 4. 3. 2" She started counting down when her phone rang.

"give me a moment." She said as she picked up the phone and tuck the phone to her side belt.

"1, you guys are dead." She smirked as she elbowed the guy who has his arm around her, turned around and kicked him in the groin. Noticing the other guys coming at her from the side of her eye, she bend down as a guy threw his first at her and swiftly tripped him, causing him to fall backwards onto another guy. 

"Any more takers?" She said, looking at the rest of the guys who stopped in their tracks, daring them to come up. None of them did and she laughed, "Knew it." she said as she took her phone out of the belt and put it to her ear.

"Kaye. November 8, 2011, 1600, headquarters." The voice instructed. She cringed at the instructions and sighed, time to go again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KissesMissed : I hope this is good enough for you guys! :D