Meeting

Simplicity

It was sunday morning and like always I was running late to work. I quickly took a shower changed and dashed out the door but not before my mom scolded me on how i should put on an alarm each morning. If only she knew. I pulled up to work and ran toward the break room to clock in. The break room seemed a bit full of people but i had just managed to make it on time so i could honestly care less. I walked to my locker and pulled out my apron.

 

 

"Late again Mika" I heard someone sniker from my left side. "I assume the same could be said for you Oh Sehun" i giggled. "Not funny" he pouted. I chuckled and closed my locker making my way out of the break room. The store seemed to have few customers so hopefully it would be a slow day.  " Are you working a full shift today?" sehun said as he caught up to me. " Yeah I do" i said. Today I was granted the honer of opening the paint department along with sehun. I dont mind working with sehun infact i love working with him. When i first started working here he would help me out with anything and everything i needed help with. " Did you hear were getting a new assosiate today?" i asked sehun. " yeah and apperatly he will be shadowing you today" he smirked " teach him well". I rolled my eyes making my way to returns. "Goodmoring" i said. " it seemes like chanyeol is slaking off again" . " When is he not hes always somewhere elese" Xuimin pouted. Chanyeol and Xumin were the official returns openers and were in charge of making sure each department got there "go backs".  " how was your vacation?" i asked grabing a cart to put the returned paint in. " too short " he said . " isnt it always?" boomed a deep voice. " Not everyone has an unlimited amount of vacation time like you chanyeol" i said looking up to meet the ever smiling Park Chanyeol. " How is the lovely Miss Mika this fine morning"  he said. " Hungry like always" i smiled. chanyeols eyes crinkled as he smiled and pulled out a chocolate cupcake from his apron. "here dont let D.O. see it-" 

"see what?" a soft voice said. Chanyeols eyes looked like they were about to pop out . He imidealty rushed me back to my depatment." nothing hyung..um mika was just heading to her department. Right mika?" he said. Turning around i hid the cupcake behind my back and started walking back slowly." uh... yeah ....just heading back to my dempart-" " Is that..?" " Bye" i said as i rushed back to my department.

 

 

 

 

So this is just a sort of preview. Its not complete and has a long way to go. So if you have any tips ideas they are all welcome !!!

Let me know what you think!!!! i might post the full chapter by tomorrow.