Chapter 4

Yours, Unofficially
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany was pouring her tears out from their ducts. It was again, caused by 'him'. But this time, she wasn't crying in Siwon's arms but instead, she was being hugged by Taeyeon; the elder locked themselves in her room for privacy for the younger to be able to vent out her emotions as she tries to understand the situation. "There, there. It'll be alright. Time will help you in your decisions." She muttered.

Why was she crying again?

It was exactly a week ago when she had a friendly date with Siwon at Lotte World and for the worse part, it was New Year's Eve. They thought nobody saw them but little did they know that they were being spied by Nichkhun's papparazi friend who immediately reported the scene to Khun. With of course, some added details like kissing each other's cheek and flirtatious actions which was blindly believed. he didnt need his lover's explanation because like the usual, she would only defend herself and Siwon. 

And he is sick of it. 

A day after the news, he went to SNSD's dorm, blinded with anger. Got Tiffany's phone and disabled any connection that they both could possibly do. He even threatened Tiffany that if she follows Siwon on IG, he will leave her. She can't live without him so why would she risk? She wasn't allowed to do this and that, so many things to avoid just to save her relationship with him. 

"One more and you'll regret it, Tiffany." Was what he threatened to her. It was sad that no matter how powerful and dominant Tiffany may seem to others, with her boyfriend she's submissive and afraid. That's how love changed her...or rather, fear of losing her love once again. She could've answered back, or threatened him as well just to show that she's not the girl to mess with. Weird as it may seem but her pride was at its baseline. That's how weak she is.

Days passed by and Tiffany couldn't longer take the distance between her and Siwon. She felt that it would be rude to someone who supported her ever since she stepped her foot in Korea to just live him hanging like that. They were good, close friends anyway. Nothing's wrong in bidding farewell. 

She really thought of many ways to contact him but she was afraid. Nichkhun has connections. She was frightened.
Sooyoung, however, insisted Tiffany to talk to Siwon through her phone. The guy was worried of Tiffany because of her awol and Sooyoung, their number one shipper would be delighted to help the two...and if making a couple break up isn't a sin, she probably would have done that just for her oppa and sister to be together. 

"You know what? You should break up with that boyfriend of yours. He's so possessive! And creepy, imagine sending some spy on you." Sooyoung muffled as she ate her third slice of blueberry cheesecake. As much as she was concerned to her friend, her tummy was her priority...and will always be.

Tiffany, who was sitting in front of the shikshin, just let her ate a bunch while sipping on her strawberry frappe. They decided to go to a cafe far from their dorm using a cab and picked a place without any custoners in it. Gaining attention was the last thing they wanted to do.

Tiffany stared at her friend for a moment before she could formulate her words for an answer. She was also creeped out, for God's sake! "I wish it was easy to do that, Soo. You know how much I love him." Tiffany reasoned out but the snort that came from her companion meant the reason that she gave was too mainstream.

Please log in to read the full chapter