chapter 3

Stop teasing me


 

 

 

 

 


 

Have you ever had a moment where, you were caught doing something you shouldn’t be doing. Well that’s exactly how i felt at that moment. " what are you doing joon jae?" , I slowly turned my head the other way and took my hands of my friend, " nothing" i said , He looks at me with a frown before walking away. I let go of the breath i didn’t know i was holding, “that was scary" i whispered before getting up

 

 I thought we would forget this whole thing even happened, but i was wrong. Which brought me back to my predicament, looking around the room, i could see my neighbors talking to one another, waiting for my room-mate, who by the way is taking a while to come down. sighing, one of the couples name, seol eun and park Hwan tried to talk to me, but i simply just brushed them aside,  when i look at seol eun she looked about ready to say something rude to me, but she quickly laugh it off and tap her husband shoulder to leave.

 

Bored i watch as my noisy neighbors stretch, and do si trying to touch Doo Ri . I can tell they need help because they can’t stay away from each other. Especially that guy over there, with the Ahjuma. I watch as they bicker like little kids and even smack each other a little, but that soon stopped when takuya walks in, getting everyone’s attention.

 

Normal Pov

 

“Who’s that guy?"

 

" his handsome" seol eun said, making her husband frown, when she saw that, she luckily thought of something else " his not as handsome as you, honey" , this made her husband smile

“Is he our coach"

 

Do Si watch the man walks in, he had no problem with the guy, nope not at all, why the hell is he so tall he thought, he watch as takuya walk towards them, making him stiff, just when i thought i was the tallest this giant shows up, i mean i was fine with that guy over there, he thought, turning his eyes towards joon jae, which he stares right back at him, making him gulp and advert his eyes.  but now this, Aissh, he thought, before thinking, am i  even a man, if i can’t even grow correctly, what about Doo Ri, am i a man to her, he thought before turning to his girlfriend and ask that question.

 

Doo Ri, blink before looking at him "why you suddenly asking me this"

" just because " he said adverting his eyes, doo ri look at her boyfriend before giving him the knowing look, she grin, "AISSH!, are you saying this because of our coach, because if you are there’s nothing to worry about" she said, Do si embarrassed looks away, " I’m not, i just rarely hear you say or acknowledge me as a man" ,  Doo Ri sighs before hugging him " honey, there’s nothing for you to worry about, I like you the way you are" she said before adding " besides to me your very strong and i bet you can even lift me with just one hand" she said making him smirk.

 

She release her hug, and watch as he rub his hands together and cheekily blush, than he roll his sleeves up to emphasize how strong he is. he bends down and tries to lift Doo Ri with one hand, but for some reason he couldn’t, he laughs it off and cough, " one more time" he said, before trying to do it again, but he ended up with the same result, making Doo Ri pissed " YAH! , what is this" she said before brushing his hands away from her leg, he told her to hold on and tries to do it again, but once again he failed miserably. now tiered he looks at his girlfriend, " I don’t get it, i was sure i could lift you up with one hand" he said before looking at her " did you by any chance gain weight" , when he said this Doo Ri turned red before screaming at him, this soon followed by her hitting him and him trying to avoid getting hit.

 

Joon Jae

 

when takuya walks in, my nose almost bleed, why the hell is he wearing that, i thought, I watch as he smile to everyone and started explaining what a addict is and the pros and cons. than he grab some toys i didn’t know he had. “so what is this" he said to everyone, making some of them blush while the others were shouting any erted name for that toy, " correct this is a , you can use this for anything" he said it, when he did that i thought i could feel his touch me, i actually wanted to close my eyes and imagine it, but i quickly realize what the hell i was thinking.

 

I look around to see if i was the only one affected, turns out i wasn’t the only one, the guys were as well. I watch as takuya bring the toys to the girls and he told them to stand in front of their partner and it. than he gave them a spray filled with hot water, " ok guys listen, your partners are gonna do whatever they want with this toy, your job is to watch and get hard." i almost choked when he said that, is he for real, i thought, but my thoughts were soon cut short when i heard him speak, " i will time you guys, the goal is to see if one of you would snap and reach for your partner, and also your . If you do snap the girls will spray you with the hot water." he said, "this should be able to help you control your urges and calm you down"

 

When he finished i sadly shook my head, this wasn’t going to work, and isn’t this a little too much for us guys. i mean hot water, is he crazy. I watch as everyone followed takuya instruction, at first the guys were scared, but they soon it up. The girls on the other hand were having fun with this.  I was happy i had no partner, but i should have known not to celebrate too soon. “Joon Jae, I will be your partner" he said innocently, making my heart beat, not in that kind of way. Just nervously, IT!, i thought.

 

to be continued.......................................................