chapter 1

Stop teasing me

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

   

The way he drink, his lips and the beauty mark on his chin, all of that irritates me a lot. As I watch him drink water from the kitchen, I couldn’t help thinking about how we met. You see after I came back from the army, I isolated myself from everything, the clubs, girls and even my friends. I only wanted to be alone, but the stupid dorm guy wanted someone to stay with me, well turns out that the complex is actually for couples. That time i chose to live here, I didn’t know, all I could think of was isolation.

 

  How I love the peace and quiet, but that didn’t last forever because of the people living in this building. Everyone here is socially awkward, and the guys especially love , like me. That’s why we have a life coach, thank god for that, because I was tired of hearing my neighbors in room 706 having every time two hours, so anyway back to the problem.  I met takuya at the market, turns out he was a Japanese that came to Korea to start fresh, at that time I didn’t know he was looking for a place, see I was in the milk section looking for vitamin D milk, when I saw him.

 

He looked troubled so I approached him, “excuse me do you need help”, he just looks at me happily before saying “ aah…yes…I don’t know if this is fat free yogurt or not” , I could tell his Korean wasn’t good, but I didn’t questioned it. “I see…. This right there is the regular kind, while the bottle in pink is fat free” I said broadly, he looks at me with gratitude and grab my hand.  Weird, when he touched me I thought I felt an electric shock for a second. I gave him the look to let go, and when he did he smiles and bow at me before I happily turn around to leave.

 

So imagine my face, when I saw none other than the same guy I met at the market with the owner. “This joon jae is takuya, he will be staying here as your new roommate” he said, I was surprise to say the least, I never asked for a roommate so why…why am I getting one. I watch as the guy smile and said “please take care of me”, when he said that it was a total turn off, he remind me of a girl. Not caring if he was the owner, I slammed the door in their face, when I did that, I could hear the owner knocking calling my name, he was saying other gibberish stuff that I blocked out.

 

“joon jae open the door, this is no way to treat your new coach” he said, stopping me from walking from the door, I opened the door and look at the manager “ him….our new coach” I asked

“yes, he might not look it, but he has the requirements for it” he said, making my hand that was on the door clenched with anger, “ how can he be our coach when he practically don’t speak Korean that well” I said, making him frown

 

The owner sighs tiredly before saying “just give her a chance, ok. He’s really nice”, I took a look at the guy again and look at the owner, before sighing myself and open the door for him.  So here I am now, already irritate with the way he looks and act. 

I watch as he put the glass down and sat next to me, “you look stress”

“Really, I didn’t notice”

“I know something that can release your stress” he said, now sparking my interest, “and what is that” I asked

 


FEW MINUTES LATER


 

“Aaah!” I screamed, it has been a while I’ve done this, and my body was getting soar, “your almost there, just hold on a little bit longer” he screamed before saying “omg!, that’s it....yes!” he screamed

“Your almost there, joon jae,” he continued to scream, i was irritated and sweating, seriously it’s been a while I had and my friend is waking up, just by hearing him scream. I realize takuya gets excited over the smallest things, that’s fine and all, but i would rather let him get excited over having than what we’re doing right now.

 

Right in our living room, takuya is making me do the split, it hurts like hell. Seriously I don’t know how girls can do this, and second of all, how is this supposed to help me with stress, not to mention the song is not helping either. “I give up” I declared, making him sad

 

“Ok, I guess we should head to bed” he said packing up his stuff, “bed” I asked

“Ah! Yes, you don’t expect me to sleep on the floor do you” he said, actually I was expecting that, but sleeping on the same bed with him, that’s another thing. Right now, I could feel my little friend excited, but I quickly thought of something disgusting to cool it down.  Great, I thought how am I gonna last the night.

 

to be continue..........................................................................................................................