Seatmate Mijoo

Kevin's Journey.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Sooo... Hi!” He smiles at his seat mate

 

“Hi.” She quietly greets with a soft smile.

 

Kevin wasn't going to lie. He was taken back by her beauty. He's worked in an environment with a large female staff, but he's never came across someone so breath taking.

 

“My name is Kevin. Are you korean?” He lets out a friendly smile

 

“Oh yes I am. My name is Mijoo.” She greets him back.

 

“OOO that's a pretty name. I wish I had a korean name.” Kevin begins to talk in korean, which surprised Mijoo.

 

“You're korean?” She asked.

 

“Yup...its actually my first time going to Korean. I'm excited.”

 

Mijoo smiles at the happy aura surrounding him.

 

“Are you visiting family?”

 

“No, I'm moving there for my job. Actually,... I don't really know anything about my family.” Kevin gives a half smile.

 

“Huh?” Mijoo looks confused.

 

“Well... I was adopted. I was born in korea but I was raised in New York by my adoptive parents. They're great people but at the same time time I wonder about my real family out there.” Kevin looks down.

 

An awkward silence settle between the two.

 


“Oh wait... i'm sorry. I'm just blabbing about myself.” Kevin bows a little

 

“Its fine. I don't mind.” Mijoo grins a little.

 

“So what's your reason for going to Korea?” Kevin now asks.

 

“Its my appa's birthday” Mijoo answers.

 

“Aww that's nice.”

 

Their conversation was cut short as the plane makes it way to the sky.

 

“Soo why were you in Japan?” Kevin starts up another conversation.

 

“I'm a ballet dancer. I go to Seoul's Academy of Ballet and I was part of a show in Japan, performing the last 3 months.” Mijoo answers.

 

“That's soo cool!!” Kevin's voice caused others to look at them. “ooo.. sorry”

 

Mijoo laughs as Kevin bows to the people around.

 

“Wow! So you dance for Seoul's academy of Ballet?” Kevin's eyes grew big.

 

“Mhm. Ever since I was 7.” Mijoo smiled.

 

“Wow. You're really dedicated. You really love it huh?” Kevin was fascinated with Mijoo's passion.

 

“Yup. My father took me to watch the Nutcracker and I instantly fell in love with dancing. My father saw the look in my eyes and immediately enrolled me.” Mijoo explained.

 

“That's nice. Your father is really

Please log in to read the full chapter