Tuesday, 5th May

Daily...

Taeyeon POV

I woke up to my alarm blarring on my nighttable, after  turning it off, I proceeded to catch five minutes worth of sleep.

It was a warm morning, hailing the approach of summer, and a  hot day.

I finally got up and went downstairs to have breakfast and  prepare me and mmy family's lunch. I guess I'm the lunchlady of my family! It's always the same, me and mum make our lunch, have a cup of tea (I have hot chocolate), have a bowl of cereal and  afterwards attempt the world record of getting readdy in a couple of minutes.

When I arrive at school, I head off to our morning club's room, where we meet up before our daily mass to wait for the father to arrive. Usually after ten minutes of casually chatting together we immediately head towards the chapel. I attend mass everyday and have joined a club  dedicated to attending the said mass. Everyday I meet my best friends, Lee Soonkyu, who prefers being addressed as Sunny, and Hwang Miyoung whom prefers being called  by her American name Tiffany. We greet each other in a cheerful way with our "Sup!" and "Good morning!"

Mass starts at 7.30, but I prefer being early and arrive  at 7.20, Sunny is quite an early bird as she arrives at around 7.15 and Tiffany arrives at 7.40. I don't know why but everyday, I anticipate and look forward to meeting Tiffany, I guess it's her lovely aura. 

She walks graciously just like a queen: Pink Queen. Her dark chocolate hair falls ever so perfectly, complimenting her snow white complexion. Her eyes' prettiness are magnified by her light blue glasses positioned on her cute small nose above her rosy lips. Since we switched to our summer uniform, her long silky legs are always displayed ever so brilliantly be it skorts or skirts that she is wearing. Gotta love our summer uniform  right?

Today she was wearing the uniform and made her hair into a braid. Although, I personally think that her hair best suits her let down naturally, she rocks any other hairstyle. As she walked by, I noticed she was deep in thought and clutching the library book she chose. I immediately noted that it was her new favourite book, which was rare as she didn't particularly like reading. I'm the complete opposite.

I'm quite the nerdy geek. I read anime and manga any second I get, I'm a professional geek, knowing a lot of gaming history and about games that I'm certain nobody heard about. I dream about attending comicon or any gaming convention. Don't get me started about horror books or sci-fi books! I literally read a shelf worth of horror books and read a lot of science fiction book to discuss scientific matters with a scientist as though I were one myself. I guess I'm the bookworm of our group. 

I think I muttered something audible enough for Sunny and Tiffany to turn staring at me weirdly. 
It took me some  seconds to realise the accidental attention, and was quite embarassed upon learning of my unconscious muttering. It's not the first time I get lost in  thought or daydreams during mass as the others chatter subtly rarely turning to me. I guess I'm a loner, invisible to everybody even my own friends.

After mass, we separated to our classes, fortunately, me and Tiffany are in the same class this year. Even during classes I couldn't  take my mind off Tiffany, taking occasional glances at her from the other side of the classroom. Classes were boring as usual my only source of enlightenment my precious moments with Tiffany.

~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~