1/1

A Guide to Falling in love with Min Yoongi, by Jungkook.

A guide to falling in love with Min Yoongi, by Jungkook.

 

Sit in your bedroom for about 3 and a half hours, contemplating whether or not to confess your love to Taehyung. 

 

Finally muster up enough courage to actually call him. Dial the number hastily.

 

You'll explain how he meant the world to you and that you had feelings for him. Make sure to ask if he felt the same way. Let your face turn red when you realize the person on the other line doesn't sound quite the same. Blush in embarrassment when he says you might've gotten the wrong number, which you did. Exchange introductions, and apologize a little too much. Let this person called "Yoongi" hang up.

 

Re-dial Taehyung, making sure that every single number is correct.Call him. Say the same thing, and try not to cry when he explains that he's already dating someone, and doesn't feel the same way towards you. Let your heart drop. Try to remind yourself it's not the end of the world. Make small talk to avoid awkwardness and hang up.

 

Feel lonely, and secluded. Remind yourself that none of your friends knew about this. Remember that guy you called earlier, and text him. Be impressed at how fast the reply was. Stuff your face with leftovers, while texting Yoongi. Ease into the conversation, and get upset when you finish your leftovers. Get even more upset when Yoongi says he has to go to bed.

 

Continue texting each other for the next few weeks, until Yoongi decides to invite you out for coffee. Let yourself be confused at the excitement bubbling inside of you, that's normal. Look your best and arrive at the coffee place earlier. Try to recognize Yoongi, before you realize him standing in front of your table. Greet him. Let yourself admire him throughout the "date".

 

Go on many more "dates",and develop feelings for him. Be very confused. Blush at the thought of it. Brush it away. Yoongi probably isn't gay, anyways. End up brushing that thought away, too.

 

Sit in your bedroom for about 3 and a half hours, contemplating whether or not to confess your love to Yoongi.

 

Finally muster up enough courage to actually call him. Dial the number CAREFULLY.

 

You'll explain how he meant the world to you and that you had feelings for him. Make sure to ask if he felt the same way. Let your face turn red when you hear him chuckling on the other line. Try not to cry when he reveals he feels the same way about you.

 

Go on many more ACTUAL dates, and let yourself fall in love with Yoongi all over again, bit by bit.