Beautiful flight : to freedom

Beautiful flight : to freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked along the bridge aimlessly. His hollow eyes looking to the front, in hope to find something that will make him stop because his legs were tired but he had no reason to stop. The turmoil that raging in his heart made him want to keep running away, away from everything to the place that never existed, a place where nobody was there but him, only him.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to cursed, to people and to God. He wanted to swear at life as if tomorrow will never exist anymore. He wanted to choke reality for being so mean to him but it always the otherwise, reality always choking him till he felt like dying. He was out of breath but it just never let go its hands from his neck.

“Hahaha… Look at him.” A round of laughter echoed in an alley.

His head was throbbed in pain and his vision was blurred. His body was drained and screaming in pain. It was numb. He couldn’t even move his fingers. He was so damn tired out of sudden. But, it was nothing new to him. He had getting used to it.

“Man, he looks so damn awful. I think it’s enough for today. Let’s go grab some food.”

How can they? How can he say those sentences after what he had done? How can they do this thing to him? Are they even human? World must have been crazy or is it him the crazy one?

He clawed the hard ground beneath him.

Why is the world so cruel and so unfair? Is it the purpose of being born in this world? For suffering and being beaten up like a punch bag. How about ‘peace’ and ‘justify’ that people always talked about? What made him being treated differently?

He had two eyes. He had two hands. He had two legs. He was breathing too just like how a human should be. He had a feeling too that will get hurt when he heard something mean and when insult being thrown at him. He had two pairs of ears too that could heard clearly what they had always talked about him.

He was a human like them.

But, the way they threat him like he wasn’t a human at all. They punch him as they pleased. As if he couldn’t felt the pain from the hard punch and kicks that they had thrown at him.

He hugged himself on that cold and dirty ground. Crying his heart out but nobody heard him.

He stopped walking. Eyes got glassy with unshed tears. Hairs messily got swept up by the soft wind blow.

“ARGHHHH!” He shouted on the top of his lungs before breaking down on his knees, breaking into tears.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST TAKE MY LIFE!” He shouted to the pastel colored sky.

BANG

BANG

BANG

He repeatedly punched the hard grey colored cement beneath him.

“Why is it always me? WHY WHY WHY!!!”

What is it that he had but I don’t? What’s so special about him that made you fall over heels with him? I hate the way you looked at him. I wanted it was me not him.

“Do you like him?”

You were smiling. And I hated it so much.

“Is it that obvious?” you asked shyly, scratching the back of your neck in embarrassment.

Yes, of course it is. The way you treat him. The way you looked at him. The way you act differently around him. But why is it has to be him?

Again for the nth times life treating me like a . Are you satisfied now? Were you laughing your out now? How far will you take all of this ? Till when will you torture me? Till the day I died? Then tell me when will it be? because I’m looking forward for it. Let me know so I would stop wondering.

Why did you laugh so brightly with him? Will you did the same thing if you are with me? Why am I felt like a loser even when I haven’t went on a war yet. I felt small and unworthy. So, as always I took a step back like a coward.

“Oh! Hey Seungyoon!”

I got shuffled three steps backwards, got afraid upon hearing you calling me. Why did you call a like me? Am I even worth your time? A like me? I was nothing, I should had known it from the start.

“Eiii…What’s wrong with you?”

“Seungyoon-hyung!” I turn my head to him, your special someone.

Envy creep in my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter